India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-Winter Sonata-Thread 7 (Page 134)

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Request all of you to support Drashti in JDJ...please vote to make out Maan ki Mishty win this title. Use this link to vote - http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/#nav

I am so overwhelmed with your comments. Even some silent readers took out time to comment so a very big thank you to all of you. Frankly speaking I was very apprehensive about last and this chapter. But your encouraging words have given me motivation to write freely as I feel knowing that you guys are there to support me. Seriously guys thank you so much for all the positive feedback and appreciation.

This part will conclude Maan's past (except for a tiny bit which will also be revealed in next to next chapter). Hopefully no more flashbacks after this. So again apologies if you find a little stretched out but this important to understand Maan's character and his relationship with his family including his siblings. It also emphasises the point that Geet should not feel insecure of her past and should be firm in her decision. After this chapter you are going to get heavy does of Maaneet so eat this medicine.

I am responding to some of you below. Others please do not feel that I did not cherish your comments. Trust me I loved and read all your comments multiple times. Thank you so much once again for leaving your views back. This is just due to shortage of time and nothing more.

But before that the main reason why I am updating today. I just found out from another thread that it is Shruthe's birthday today. So this part is dedicated to you Shruthe and a wish you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you have loads and loads of fun and enjoyed your day truly.

Hinal – Congrats on a good result. You will have to wait for one more update to see Maan's reaction and it is going to be detailed.

Dumas – Sorry dear for not sending you English translations earlier. Done so now and also added translations for this part. - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3638589&TPN=122&#87318949

Shruthe , Ash– What can I say? Thank you so much love for such beautiful words. You have always supported me and such high praise made me really emotional. Comments like these make me realise how fortunate I was to find IF and such good friends. Your words made every night I have woken up late to write an update, a worthwhile effort. Thank you so much cutie pies.

Hermoso  - Waiting for your poem Anu along with your feedback.

Rashmivaish – Sorry dear you did not find this update emotional. Just take these two updates as something which lays foundation of rest of the FF.

Mishtiritu – I hope you have calmed down now so I need your comment

Alfik – Thank you dear for commenting. It is good to hear from silent readers. I am glad that I could make an impact on you. Yes you are right. This FF was always going to be very female oriented as mentioned when I started this FF. Maan will be a common thread which will keep all women together but in the end it is about women empowerment.

Fatema_007 – Your comment made me really laugh out. Thank you dear for such kind words. I am glad I could hold your attention for so long.

Nivedithachand – I can't tolerate tragedies dear so do not worry...I will never write a tragedy.

Maanmeet1 – Dear I have to write Krishna's past too so thought three chapters of no Maan will be like GC going on a holiday just before confession...LOL. Janta maar dalegi mujhe. But Thanks for such kind words.

Nosheen – Thank you so much dear for such detailed feedback.  I understand time pressures so can understand the delays but thank you thank you truly for always supporting and giving your comments.

-Lakshmi- I am missing your detailed comments too. Hope you get you net back soon.

Sree10 – Thank you dear. Even I found her story to be very inspiring and hence this part. I am glad you feel the same way about it.

Turbulence – It was not about royals dear but that era where women hardly ever studied and were supposed to be just homemakers.

MonalovesMaan – No accident can stop Maan babu...you are all set for ultra romantic Maan in next few updates.

Heytal – Thanks dear. I tried my best to keep this chapter a surprise because otherwise impact would have been lost of Daadima's words. I am very happy that you liked it. Also, Maan will be the thread between all strong women in this FF – Daadima, Krishna, Geet and off course Meera.

Tellyme – Dev/ Vicky's story coming up Anu. Thank you for your comments. I know it must be tough with settling in and not feeling well. Take care honey.

Spsp – Thanks dear for commenting and letting me know your views.

Jenn – So good to hear from you after a long time. I ma glad you are liking the way story is shaping up.

Madhuri53 – Yes dear, a lot of similarities between Krishna and Geet. More coming up in this chapter on Krishna which will also lay foundation of upcoming tracks.

Writers – I know...I know. Kaan pakad ke sorry. This week no more updates and I promise to catch up on updates before posting another one myself.

VERY IMPORTANT: Please add ritzypm as buddy to gets PMs for this FF

Chapter 50 – Jyoti Kalash Chalke

"Aap yeh ghar dekh rahi hain Geet. Kitna sunsaan viraan lagta hai. It just doesn't feel as anyone is alive in it. But it was not like this always. I still remember the day when Krishna entered this house. Her payal's and bangle's sound could be heard in every corner of this house. Sweet melody of her aarti will adorn temple of this house. Her giggles, sweet soothing talks and humming of songs as she buzzed around kitchen, garden….every room of this house has been touched by her.

Guys, once again a song which is very old but a really beautiful morning song. As song wordings are little cryptic, I have given them my own meaning. This is purely my POV and as with any poetry, you can interpret it many ways.

Link –http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtqZ8KeL_G4

Film – Bhabhi ki Churiyan

Jyoti kalash chhalake

Huye gulabee lal sunehare, rang dal baadal ke

Jyoti kalash chhalake

(Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot

Colour of sky has turned pink, red and golden)

Those days when she would pamper me….fight with me if I forgot my medicine…..make pickles for me. Your Daadaji will forget his umbrella just so that she will come running and hand it to him. As she will bid him bye, she will naughtily smile and comment"Bauji agar aaj sham ko aap late aaye na toh gajar ka halwa nahi dungi."

Kaam ke liye Raj hai na….apne bete par bharosa rakhiiye."

(Bauji if you come late today then I will not give you carrot pudding. Raj is there to handle work...keep faith on your son.)

She held Raj's hand through thick and thin….when business struggled….when we got new contracts….when he fell sick….when Maan was born. She was always there…always.

You know Maan's Daadaji wanted to gift them something big on their first anniversary. Raj asked for a new car where as Krishna….

"Bauji, that land in south Delhi which is lying useless, can you give that land to me."

Yashwardhan was very surprised

"Woh tho bekaar zameen hai on the outskirts. Kya karogi us zameen ka?"

"This life has thrown a lot at me but there was one time when I was really scared. It was when I had run away from the orphanage and I had no roof over me. I only know the pain of being alone and without any shelter on a dark night. I want to make a women's hostel there for girls who are not able to find a temple step to spend such nights."

Ghar aangan van upawan upawan

Karati jyoti amariat ke pujan

Mangal ghat dhalake

jyoti kalash chhalake

(Home, veranda, trees everything has been cleansed in preparation to pray this nectar of light and life

Whole environment has become holy as Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot)

She nurtured her pain and past into love for the hostel. She spent days overseeing construction, painting the walls by her own hands and supervising that hostel till her last breath. That hostel is her legacy. She channelized her own misfortune into betterment of many exactly the same way as one day you had asked me if you could help with the same hostel. She spilled all her love on those girls just like you spilled it. She made Yashwardhan her family just the way you made Meera hers. That same capability to love other person to an extent where one forgets difference between blood ties and relationships which are just tied with strings of heart.

I see her in you Geet. I see my Krishna in you. But I know and I pray my Maan is not like his father but like my Krishna."

Geet looked up to see Daadima who saw her with immense love in her eyes. She sat down next to Geet holding her tightly in her embrace.

"Haq hai tumhaare sab kuch jan ne ka Geet. Haq hai. Krishna was a very lovable daughter, wife and mother. I don't think even I could touch her aura, her sensibilities and love she had for everyone. A woman of principles. In lot of ways Maan is like a combination of her and his Dadaaji. But sadly my son was a much weaker person. He was hard working but success went to his head.  We taught him morals but he lacked the will. It was much later we found out how money can damage a person's character and to what extent.

Maan was just 8 year old when Krishna was diagnosed with Cancer."

Geet gasped at the news as Daadima sighed ruefully.

"We took her to best hospitals and doctors but alas it was our fate to have her for such a short period of life. She lead a very painful next four years but there could be no pain bigger than what my own blood gave her.

It had been two years since her diagnosis and she was in so much agony. But she didn't let chemo or her suffering to break her spirit. With scarf on her head, she would go about spending time and building memories with her son. But she missed her husband a lot who was constantly travelling. Finally when Yashwardhan could not bear anymore he threatened Raj to come back from Canada. Business expansion had no meaning in front of Krishna's health.

Raj came back but he did not come alone. It was one of the saddest and darkest day of my life when he came in tow with a woman and two young kids. Pammi, Dev who was 8 and Vicky, a 6 year old boy. Apparently, he had an affair with Pammi on one of his overseas trip four years after his wedding. Dev was the outcome and he could not shirk away his responsibility to his other family continuing a double life. A wife and son in India while another woman and two kids in Canada.

His act not only shattered Krishna's heart but destroyed the foundation of this house."

Geet just solidly held Daadima as she cried bitterly.

"Yashwardhan were furious. He refused to accept Pammi or the boys and asked Raj to leave the house immediately. That was the first time I saw my husband breaking and crying in my arms. But that was also yet another time when I understood why he chose Krishna. I could not stop his tears but she did. She asked him not to cry and forgive her for not able to keep Raj on the right moral path. She took as much blame for his mistakes as were his own. After all she was his life partner. She asked him to allow them to stay back and not to disown them.

"Agar meri tabiyat thik hoti toh shayad mein nahi kehti Bauji. Biwi ke farz  mein haar chukoi hoon lekin ab beti ke farz mein nahi harna chahti. I can't die peacefully leaving you alone and separated from your only son. Is bhar ko nahi jhel paungi mein. Khoon hain aapka….agar ab tak jo hua who galat hai to iska matlab yeh nahi ki aage jo ho woh bhi galat ho. Aap unko sahi rah dikhayiye Bauji. Aap hi muh pher lenge to kaun thamega unka haath"

(If I was not ill then I may not have said it perhaps. I have already failed as a wife but I don't want to fail as a daughter as well. I can't die peacefully leaving you alone and separated from your only son. I will not be able to take this burden. He is your blood. If whatever happened till now was wrong then it does not mean that it continues to be wrong in future too. You show him the right path Bauji. If you also look the other way then who will support him.)

ambar kumkum kan barsaye

phool pankhuriya par muskaye

bindu tuhi jal ke

jyoti kalash chhalake

(Sky is showering red powder (sun rays)

Flowers are smiling at it's open petals

Sun is like a spot on water as Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot

She had so much love in her heart that she did not have capacity to hate anyone. She divorced him formally and before dying, she made them marry."

"Bahut mahaan thi who Daadima….sach itna bada dil…itna pyaar. Aur Maan sir….kaise saha ho ga unhone yeh sab"

(She was a very great person...such big hearted...so much love resided in her heart. And Maan sir...how he must have struggled with all of this.)

"Maan was very young and off course angry. He saw her mother breaking and dying in front of him. He could never forgive Raj and neither could I. We may have had to accept kids but Raj and Pammi….they were adults. Knowingly they committed a sin which crushed rose like heart of my Krishna.

That was the time when Maan became so serious. He would just go to school and spend rest of the time with his mother. Krishna would read him Geeta and teach him her philosophies of life. Knowing she had very less time, she tried to part him with lifelong worth of knowledge and love. She would feed him, tell him stories and even in her fragile state will teach him right from wrong.

One day in anger, he took Vicky's toy and broke it. Raj slapped him hard but Maan was beyond him now. He didn't even want to associate with him as a son. At that time Krishna took his hand gently and took him to Vicky."

"Yeh dekho Maan…yeh kaun hai. For a moment forget what is his name and who his parents are. Just look at him. He is a child. Like you he goes to school, plays, sleeps and dreams. He likes to listen to stories just like you. He is your brother. But not any brother, your younger brother. Like Ram was an elder brother to Lakshman. Lakshman and Ram's mothers were also not same but did that stop him from loving his brother? Did that stop him for taking responsibility of his brother?

You don't trust him but if you trust me then today I want you to accept Dev and Vicky as your brothers. Bolo will you be their elder brother….bolo Maan."

Maan ran away but he came back within few minutes after putting back the toy together. He gave it to Vicky along with a chocolate and said sorry. From that day till today, he not only accepted but loved him and Dev as his brothers.

Pat pat birawa hariyala, dharti kaa mukh huwa ujala

Sach sapne kal ke, Sach sapne kal ke

jyoti kalash chhalake

every where greenry is shining as earth mother's face brightens

drems of yesterday are coming trues as Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot

Bur Raj and Pammi….Raj didn't even make it to hospital when our Krishna closed her eyes and breathed her last. She just held her Maan's hand and slept in Yashwardhan's lap. After that Maan did not allow Raj to give Agni to her body and he himself along with his Daadaji performed her last rights.

She left us but before going she gave all of us a reason to live after her. Yashwardhan and I lived for Maan and Maan for us and his younger brothers.

Raj and Pammi went back to Canada taking Dev with them. But Vicky stayed back. Pammi did not want to loose her connection with this house but still wanted her freedom. Eventually Maan and Vicky became really close. He was not only his brother but a parent to him. He filled Krishna's gap by showering his love on the young boy.

Though it was not possible for him to forget Krishna or not to miss her but he had made peace with her demise. She was in a happier place, free of pain this world gave her."

Geet caressed Daadima's back trying to calm her down. She gave her a glass of water.

(Translations of this point forward at the end of the update)

"Bahut miss karte hain hum apni Krishna ko. As I said, jeena toh sikh liya tha humne but we could never forgive Pammi and Raj. Then in one accident, I lost both – Maan's Daadaji and Raj. After that day, I rarely saw Maan smiling. At that time he was in college. In one day my grandson lost his entire youth. He was very close to his Daadaji and especially after Krishna left, he was his world – guide and mentor. In one stroke he was left alone all over again. I tried my best to hold onto him but more than me, it was he who held me and helped me. His looked after everything - his studies, business, home especially Vicky and we each other were left to become reason for our existence. I know he had some problem in his college also but suddenly Maan had grown up. Nothing affected him anymore and he became man of this house.

Waise toh Krishna ke baad hi is ghar ki jaan chali gayi thi but after that….it became just a house where few people were taking mere breaths. Maan became more and more silent and distant. I understood his loneliness and pain but his demeanour came across as harsh and rude to others including his own brothers. Hum hi jaante hain kaise ghut ghut ke jiye hain yeh kuch saal humare bete ne. Sab koi unhein akela chod ke chale gaye.

Aap jaanti hain, who toh yahan rehte bhi nahin. Outhouse mein rehte hain. Agar Maan mein humein Krishna toh Dev mein humein Raj dikhai deta hai. Isiliye we agreed when he wanted to marry to the girl of his choice. Kuch nahi kaha phir bhi galat raaste pe chalte rahe dono. Gambling drugs…aur toh aur Vicky ko bhi unhone…. When Maan found out, he could not tolerate it. Vicky was like his son and in anger he slapped him. Thappad dekha…gussa dekha lekin apne bade bhai ka pyaar nahi. Chod ke chala gaya yeh ghar leaving behind a completely broken Maan. Rahi sahi kasar bhi puri ho gayi aur Maan bhi KM chod ke outhouse shift ho gaye. Apni Maa ke saamne khud ko gunehgaar maante hain aur jab tak Vicky ko waapis ghar nahi lekar aayenge, khud bhi yahan nahi aayenge.

Aaj agar humari Krishna hoti toh yeh ghar aisa khandar nahi hota. Is ghar mein khushiyaan hoti. Woh sab kuch sambhaal leti lekin hum…hum bas khade khade dekhte rahe aur humaare ghar ki buniyad hilti rahi. Is sab ke beech agar kisi ne apna sab kuch kho diya toh who Maan hain.

Lekin har andhere ke baad ek subah hoti hai. Barso ke baad, humne apne bete ke chere pe muskurahat dekhi. I always used to wonder that how will he survive if I die. Unke paas to jeene ki aur koi wajah hi nahi rahi. But then I saw in him the zeal and growing eagerness to live a day.  Aur who reason aap hain Geet…aap.

Kal jab Maan ne humein aapke baare mein bataya toh bas itna kaha ki judge her through your eyes Daadima not through the eyes of this world. This world…this world is there to provide a framework of society and culture but it can not be everything on it's own. It is like law which is left to interpretation of the people who follow it. But I did not judge you through my eyes either Geet. Who am I to do that? Am I that mahan. Judgement is left only to God because only he knows what each one of us did with the choices he provided us with. But yes, I did sat in front of my husband's picture and thought how he would have reacted if he was alive today. What Krishna would have done if it Maan had opened his heart to her? You know Geet it was so simple after that.

My husband always believed in character of a person. When he would have seen you he would have told me "Savitri, tumne toh hi mujhse kaha ki Geet mein who saare gun hain jo Maan ke life partner mein hone chaiye toh phir itna kya soch rahi ho"

My Krishna, if she would have been here, she would have hugged you. Embraced you and would have said "Maaji dekhiye mere bete ne bilkul apne jaise – suljhi hui, dil se khubsurat ladki dhoondi hai. It is perfect match hai na"

Usha ne aanchal failaya, faili sukh kee shital chhaya

Niche aanchal ke

jyoti kalash chhalake

morning has spread it's care, it has also spread the shadow of hapiness

undrneasth this care as Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot

Aur jahan tak humare khud ka sawaal hai toh aaj hum aapse kuch maangte hain Geet."

Daadima cupped her face lovingly and spoke softly almost in a pleading voice….

"Humein humari Krishna lauta dijiye. Ab aur nahi saha jaata beta. Yeh ghar humein kaatne ka daudta hai. Aa jayiye aur sambhal lijiye is ghar ko, humein aur humaare Maan ko. Humein aapki zaroorat hai. Aap mein humein humari beti Krishna dikhti hai. Wahi pyaar aur charitra. Ek baar phir se is ghar ki diwaroin pe apne pyaar ka rang bikher do beta...ek baar phir gunjane do hansi is ghar mein. Humein aapke past se agar farak padta hai to sirf itna ki usne aapko aur bhi shalleen banaya hai. Bas is se zayda jab Maan ko farak nahi toh humein kyon padega. Bhul jayiye yeh duniya kya kehti hai aur bhar dijiye humari zindagi khushiyon se. Humein Maan ki jeevan sangni chaiye aur humari Krishna ki parchayi se behtar aur kaun ho sakta hai uska haath thaamne ke liye. Humne aapko aaj humare parivaar ki saari sachayi batayi hai. Kya aap humein humare doshon ke saath apnayengi...banengi humare Maan ki dulhan...is ghar ki Krishna."

"Daadima!!!!"

Geet hugged Daadima tight

"Itni badi baat kehdi aapne Daadima. Kya mein iske layak bhi hoon...mera past daadima...mein toh...ek widower...ek aisi ladki jiska koi nahi woh kaise...aap ko sach lagta hai ki mein unke saath chal sakti hoon? Mein maa ki jaise kaisi ho sakti hoon?"

Savitri Devi laughed an empty laugh.

"Kya aapka widower hona aapki galti thi Geet? This life throws choices at you. Look at my son, how weak he was that with everything in hand also he found another girl for him because he was away from his wife for few months. And then look at my Krishna who even before her death, gave name to that relationship…gave back us our son and gave his children a brother like Maan. Life threw some choices at you also beta. It is not your past but how you handle it which makes all the difference. Humari Krishna kabhi haari nahi…kabhi jhuki nahi aur na hi unhone kabhi sach ka saath choda. Is duniya ne unke saath jo bhi kiya, uske bawjood itna pyaar tha unke dil mein. Aasan nahi hota beta. It is strength of character which gives such a magnanimous heart. My experienced eyes see that strength of character in you. Your love for everyone, your morals, your never-die attitude and self respect tells me that you are like my Krishna. Haan aap unki parchayin hain lekin yeh aaj aapko decide karna hai Geet…Life will never be easy beta but will you walk with my son till the end be it fire or rain….will you be part of this house….phir se ek baar ise ghar banayengi beta?

Geet sniffled trying to control her tears and her voice.

"It is my fate that I didn't get to meet Maa in person but I will live her through you and Maan Sir. Aapne mujhe itna upar rakh diya Daadima…..mein sochti thi ki mujhe koi nahi apnayega lekin aapne yeh keh kar ki mein Maa ki parchayi hoon mujhe itna maan de diya ki now if I could be even an inch like her I will try.

Mein puri koshish karungi Daadima. Aaj is pal se mera sab kuch is ghar ka hai. I promise you Daadima that we will bring back happiness in this house. Together…mil kar hum karenge …hai na Daadima."

Daadima came out of hug and wiped Geet's tears.

"Aapki haan maante hain ise and one more thing, you will never demean yourself and ever ask sorry for coming in my Maan's life. You are now his life partner. Always remember that. Ab aapki, Maan ki, humari aur is ghar ki izzat ka ek hi matlab hai beta. You have a family now…hai na."

Geet smiled through her tears and hugged Daadima again. They stayed like that for some time just absorbing and marvelling at their new relationship.

Jyoti yashoda dharati gaiyya, nil gagan gopal kanhaiyya

Shamal chhabi chhalake

jyoti kalash chhalake

Light is Yashoda, earth like a holy cow, sky is Lord Krishna

The whole picture is very pretty as Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot

It was Nakul's knock which brought them out of there own world

"Woh Maan Sir is asking for you Daadima."

"Oh yes…did you tell him about Geet"

"Nahi Daadima"

"Good"

There was naughtiness in Daadima's eyes. Time was already changing as happiness had already stepped into Khurana Mansion.

Precap – Socha na Tha

English translation of second half.

"I miss my Krishna a lot. As I said, we had learnt to live but we could never forgive Pammi and Raj. Then in one accident, I lost both – Maan's Daadaji and Raj. After that day, I rarely saw Maan smiling. At that time he was in college. In one day my grandson lost his entire youth. He was very close to his Daadaji and especially after Krishna left, he was his world – guide and mentor. In one stroke he was left alone all over again. I tried my best to hold onto him but more than me, it was he who held me and helped me. His looked after everything - his studies, business, home especially Vicky and we each other were left to become reason for our existence. I know he had some problem in his college also but suddenly Maan had grown up. Nothing affected him anymore and he became man of this house.

After Krishna left, this house had lost it's spirit but after that….it became just a house where few people were taking mere breaths. Maan became more and more silent and distant. I understood his loneliness and pain but his demeanour came across as harsh and rude to others including his own brothers. I only know how m son has lived these years under suffocation and duress. Everyone just left him alone.

You know, he doesn't even live here but stays in the outhouse. If Maan has taken after Krishna then Dev is completely after Raj. That is why we agreed to marry him to his choice of the girl. Didn't say a word to him but still both of them kept on walking on wrong paths. Gambling drugs…and on top of it they involved Vicky too in it. When Maan found out, he could not tolerate it. Vicky was like his son and in anger he slapped him. He saw his slap, his anger but he didn't see love of his elder brother. He left the house leaving behind a completely broken Maan. It was the lasts straw and Maan also left KM and shifted to outhouse. He finds himself guilty in front of his mother's eyes and have decided not to stay here till he gets Vicky back.

If today our Krishna was alive then this house would not have been haunted like this. This house would have been full of happiness. She would have managed everything...I could just stand back and watch as foundations of our house kept on shaking. And in all this if someone lost his everything then it is Maan.

But after every night there is a day. After years, I have seen smile on my son's face. I always used to wonder that how will he survive if I die. He didn't have any other reason to live only. But then I saw in him the zeal and growing eagerness to live a day.  And reason for that is you Geet…just you.

When Maan told me about you yesterday he only requested me to judge you through my eyes and not through the eyes of this world. This world…this world is there to provide a framework of society and culture but it can not be everything on it's own. It is like law which is left to interpretation of the people who follow it. But I did not judge you through my eyes either Geet. Who am I to do that? Am I that mahan. Judgement is left only to God because only he knows what each one of us did with the choices he provided us with. But yes, I did sat in front of my husband's picture and thought how he would have reacted if he was alive today. What Krishna would have done if it Maan had opened his heart to her? You know Geet it was so simple after that.

My husband always believed in character of a person. When he would have seen you he would have told me "Savitri, you told me that Geet has all those qualities which Maan's life partner should have then why are you thinking so much."

My Krishna, if she would have been here, she would have hugged you. Embraced you and would have said "Maaji, see my son has chosen a bride just like himself – mature and beautiful at heart. It is a perfect match right."

Usha ne aanchal failaya, faili sukh kee shital chhaya

Niche aanchal ke

jyoti kalash chhalake

morning has spread it's care, it has also spread the shadow of hapiness

undrneasth this care as Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot

And as far as I myself is concerned then today I ask something from you Geet."

Daadima cupped her face lovingly and spoke softly almost in a pleading voice….

"Please return back out Krishna to us. I am not able to manage it any more. Come and take charge of this house and our Maan.  We need you. I see my daughter Krishna in you. Same love and morals. Shower colour of your love once again on these walls. Let once again sound of laughter echo. I do not care about your past more than knowing that it has made you even a better person. If Maan doesn't care then why should we care more than this. Forget this world and fill out lives with happiness. We want Maan to have a life partner and who can be better for this than Krishna's shadow. Today I have shared with you everything about our family. Will you accept us with all our faults. Will you become my Maan's bride...this house's Krishna?

"Daadima!!!!"

Geet hugged Daadima tight

"You said such a big thing Daadima. Do I even deserve all these words...my past daadima..I am ...a widower...a girl who has no one...how can I? Do you truly think that I can walk beside him? How can I be like Maa.

Savitri Devi laughed an empty laugh.

"Is it your fault that you are a widower Geet? This life throws choices at you. Look at my son, how weak he was that with everything in hand also he found another girl for him because he was away from his wife for few months. And then look at my Krishna who even before her death, gave name to that relationship…gave back us our son and gave his children a brother like Maan. Life threw some choices at you also beta. It is not your past but how you handle it which makes all the difference. Our Krishna never accepted defeat...she never bowed down and she never left truth behind. Even after the way world treated her, she had so much love in her heart. It is not easy beta. It is strength of character which gives such a magnanimous heart. My experienced eyes see that strength of character in you. Your love for everyone, your morals, your never-die attitude and self respect tells me that you are like my Krishna. Yes you are just like her but this you have to decide today Geet... Life will never be easy beta but will you walk with my son till the end be it fire or rain….will you be part of this house….will you make it a home again beta?

Geet sniffled trying to control her tears and her voice.

"It is my fate that I didn't get to meet Maa in person but I will live her through you and Maan Sir. You have kept me so high Daadima…..I used to think that no one will accept me but saying that I resemble Maa, you have given me so much honour that now if I could be even an inch like her I will try.

I will try my best Daadima. From this moment onwards my everything is for this house. I promise you Daadima that we will bring back happiness in this house. Together…we can do this together…isn't it Daadima."

Daadima came out of hug and wiped Geet's tears.

"We will take this as your yes and one more thing, you will never demean yourself and ever ask sorry for coming in my Maan's life. You are now his life partner. Always remember that. Now yours, Maan's, mine and this house's honour is same beta. You have a family now…hai na."

Geet smiled through her tears and hugged Daadima again. They stayed like that for some time just absorbing and marvelling at their new relationship.

Jyoti yashoda dharati gaiyya, nil gagan gopal kanhaiyya

Shamal chhabi chhalake

jyoti kalash chhalake

Light is Yashoda, earth like a holy cow, sky is Lord Krishna

The whole picture is very pretty as Sun rays are brimming out of Sun pot

It was Nakul's knock which brought them out of there own world

"Woh Maan Sir is asking for you Daadima."

"Oh yes…did you tell him about Geet"

"No Daadima"

"Good"

There was naughtiness in Daadima's eyes. Time was already changing as happiness had already stepped into Khurana Mansion.

The following 278 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmin81yash_bdnimmi26sweetnsourx3shrutisthdeeps_againlwgeetshanmannehavashiSunflower11mishimcryskenttanishasingh3shubhiguptagayathripriyankgurtimanethoneyboney1PoorvaAroraCandy_jsjaasz_25Sarah08jk24kashmaaneetcooljigumalikneelamshah-jahanGargi.Gbusybee21vidz.manirajKangmannyramavishDraculaUntoldVirMan505Dia_KapoorTia23BlushPOULOMI22sana678rampinti--Yashvi--sony1990dancydreamercutesrijualfikmanook22sarika05sravanthi93supriyaanandLavenderminnurajperu.c.patelgurti227ashwimaaneetprakriti2212jooooooooooooooaparnapodurirajshree01Maanforever9290860623Cyberlifekrishna.ronukrnlasmi123lathaau...Roses123...lakshmisalvadividyanirubhakbhartifan-Trinity-optimismcyberprincessvij10pallavisarkarShefali16sanj1905Alpha01Rihanna4allvaninair95Whitepigeonsurbhijn106MSgayatriRamykrishlovepoosandhyabanojMONIJA78MdworldgshrutiannbellNivedithachandCiaMaaneetTheSunShinequeenbee001sweet-mishtyAfflicteDshruthiruchscutekanantracy1191kainturakiranParimishtygiaa5678angelmishtyShalinaparbinmaanugeetuaashi14turbulenceNoshiMaaneetchiki143mani24drashtirockzzDeelightpari1689april12sahibasharmaLuvforevervarthyadi000prachidalmiakavya.sravyaits_memaneetarshneha512Tamanna_TJmicky11cutemishtipingu.tinguSphinxmystique_girlsweetgirls1keerthi90scorpiodreamsNH1971ambili123fatema_007cutestar12maaneetkimeet-Awaari-mayashrisawant7LadyArwenBe.edgyindiegirlcherieLoverMina420srikrithiasmanii rokcyum321anjalisen85sweetysaranRocks.Dharachange12CrazyMaaneetFangurti30sheetalvasad_sonialove4allbilly_ritupreetymaaneethottyangelpayal.gupta177Sophronia...RIDDHIMA...geetsrir.maanshri12_GoldenStarz_snehapriyadrashtimeetuDevilClandhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_valli30trishtejsporthy_smile28HeytzMaaneetCherishhdeep002HanishadeviNeejuTeamMcSwarek-indu-Koolsmile--Fairy--maaneet5piya27Niharika.NairtellymemishtiritupaponeconDilsay_nandy_rupzloveuKrishnaluv94ushankitvcTinkerBellaambeernmrk-1meravigilisoPaintedSkyshruti_luvs_mskharshithaaaaaaa-memorable-krati5LavZsonu4eversmallvilleshalini01nihatriajennjanu_2006aamirkhanfanshalini_sMehek25flowers4usweet scorpiomitzi11anuandaviprerna1-afsha-monikasethpop77swetha10VSai2008maanmeet1Shalvekawaii_geethinal_maaneett_areebHansaNmaansee--Ratna--Ash1991sona-raisdlife19ammu5jasraj123Tyropreethiahoneygrapezaara2212Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslocksimpoojavermapriyasreepunam2712Shruthe-padmarao-Padfoot_ProngsCraziest_MG-Lehar-mayyopoongs123Khaleesi__SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144lehrMaaneetDeewangi.OneDirection.sanum23jasika08aparna3011dqno1DimaagKaKeedapriya111111-lakshmi-JeevanaPMadhuri53tamanna1391vrinda22_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb--abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasspvdKrishna_SouravInfinity.Donnaasingh24

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

again superb update...

Krishna was really  a great woman.. i just love the bond between Krishna and Dadaji and dadimaa...

forgiving ur husband for cheating is not a little thing specially when u r on ur deathbed..

if there were any chances of recovery of Krishna then Raj betrayal destroyed that..

poor Krishna had to bear so much from childhood to death..

u r an awesome writer, Di. 

BTW kya next update thoda light hoga????

Edited by mannu_minnie - 08 July 2013 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09punam2712

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
r
**again speechless***
diii aise kaise chalega ab? itna speechless ho jaungi tho next time se comnt band ho jayega!!!

haiyee rabba mein tho swarg mein hun abhi... floating in the air... feeling so warm in my heart... and angels singing around me...

okie bahut ho gaya nautanki
coming to update...
it was yet again a super duper awesum updt.
the way dadima put forward the characters of the story...especially krishna..
there are very few people who stand with a straight backbone even when time and situation go against them...
i dont know wht to think now.. a mind boggling updt yet leaving you with so many things to think about. krishna,,.. the name itself so beautiful and she stands at par with her name. jaisa naam waisa kaam and for raj...i can only remember one proverb with reference to krishna-- aankh ke andhe...naam nayansukh!!!

ek pal ke liye mujhe krishna ke liye bahut bura laga...bahut hi zyada bura laga,.. i mean she was in so much pain but he left her like that... aisa kaise kar sakta hain koi/. you hve such a beautiful person around you,... beautiful in every sense but ppl do get blinded by the attraction sin casts on them. bure cheezon ki lat bahut achi lagti hain but they dont realise it makes them lose their most precious thing in the world.

but i loved how she stood up..kitni thokarein khayi... har pal she was dying but still itna pyaar dil mein tha ke usne raj ko maaf kar diya... parents will always forgive their children but its tooo difficult for a wife to forgive her husband on such grounds. jiske liye she leaves everything wahi agar saath chod de tho maano jaise duniya hi khatam ho jati hain.

she had the heart to make maan understand about dev and pammi and vickey. but alas... ppl can see the fault of others but it takes forever for them to see the gudness.
laakh acha kar lo..but ek burai dikh jaye tho zindagi bhar ki badnaami ho jaati hain... this is just the way how the world works.
i loved krishna.. she is a woman way beyond any philosophies or any social rules..they could never bind her...they could ever falter her from her principles but yet again life left her alone when raj didnt even visit her on her death bed. i dont know  whether to feel sad abt his death...well honestly i am not
but that left dadima and maan all alone.
but finally dadima put forward her wish and u wont believe i had khushi ke aansu in my eyes,...just too overwhelmed right now...

P,S
diii heres sonu's msg-- ritzy di pls repair some of my product racks in marketland...urgently neededCry
okie he actually blackmailed me and wrote this...

Edited by kawaii_geet - 08 July 2013 at 10:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123meravigilisoritzy09mishtiritupunam2712impoojavermaMadhuri53

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Krishna's story ...

I really have to salute people with courage who can accept someone even when that person is the cause of their biggest hurt. 

To find that her husband cheated on her, has a separate family and to still make Maan accept those boys as his brothers takes a big heart.

I am sure that they have not received such an upbringing so am dreading their entry into Maaneet's life...

Daadima has opened all the pages for Geet to know what she will be facing.  Not knowing all this would not let her there for Maan.

Looking forward to Daadi's taang khiching of Maan now...Big smile

Happy times are indeed coming to KM.

Thanks for updating Ritzy...

Big smile

Edited by dqno1 - 08 July 2013 at 9:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123ritzy09Koolsmile_SharmeenLuvsGCpunam2712

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
superb update dear ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Lovely...

ritzy09

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
update love the way you described krishna character and dadima's feelings

ritzy09

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION WHAT AN EMOTIONAL UPDATE MAAN MOM WAS SUCH AND AMAZING WOMAN WHO WAS UNFORTUNATELY PAIRED WITH A CREEP AND AND SPINELESS WEAK MAN JUST LIKE HIS SON DEV AND MAAN HAS ALL THE GOODNESS OF HIS MOTHER AND LIFE GAVE HIM THE ANGER THE WORLD TAUGHT HIM SO EMOTIONAL THIS WAS SUCH A HEARTBREAKING UPDATE VERY EMOTIONAL SO MUCH MAAN WENT THROUGH CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT DADIMA IS UP TO THANKS FOR THE PM IN ADVANCE 

Edited by dumas - 08 July 2013 at 9:57am

ritzy09

Go to top