Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Clap Hats Off!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Awesum and lovely part. It shows how deeply u r working to make this story- better,full of education,reform in society and true meaning of marriage's relation. Loved Dadi and Geet's bonding.

ritzy09

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
**speechless**
honestly keh rahi hun di..
dimag mein kuch aa hi nahin raha ke kya likhun..
its like one massive updt which makes ur mind go blank... actually dunno how to explain tht but its more kuch kuch baatein ya kuch events aise hote hain tht stun you...like aap ko kuch naa sochne par majboor kar de and u just wish to remain like tht just cherish the moments.

update...like i always say romantic lovey dovey scenes are always expected but then ek aisa updt dena jisme no maaneet but phir bhi usko itna beautifully likhna and most importantly, readers ko hold karke rakhna till the end... i hve not seen in any writer till date but You!!!
and this is the reason that i love your writing so much diii... kuch nahi kehke sab kuch kehna.. you are the best in that.

totally overwhelmed i am right now actually. like u remember there was one updt of vivah whr i was totally emotional... i think their sr or sumthing around tht time and i was the first to comnt...
it gives the same feel but with much more intensity.
there was only dadima at this point holding the story so firmly ke pata hi nahin chala k maaneet hain hi nahin... it was par excellence...

coming to update...
dadima had been lucky to get a man like yashwardhan.. he truly loved her, accepted her as her life partner and that is why he was there with her even after his family broke ties with her. being from a different era, it was indeed a very big thing... because i hve seen and see a lot of families around whr in this era the husbands do not encourage their wives to do sumthing bigger and better. they think they can handle anything but not the ladies and they get suppressed. iss zamane mein bhi aisa ho raha hain tho uss time pe yash doing something like tht for savitri is no less than any godly act.

i was more touched on the krishna part... dadaji and krishna convo tht dadima told geet... the most beautiful lines whr he tells her to hold the family with her love in all different shades... kabhi ma, kabhi behen tho kbhi dost and even a daughter. thts wht u mean by a life partner.
i may sound funny now but i remember i was watching a japanese anime, one of my favs based on ancient japanese/Chinese royal families. there was this girl who takes the civil services examination...the only girl who breaks the rule of all candidates being men and fights all criticism, assaults and insults from all other qualified men just to serve her king.
but the king falls in love with the girl and asks her to marry him and be beside him forever and u know what the girl replies, though she loves him, she says-- I dont want to stand beside you. I want to serve you and not take pleasure of your company ur harem or your money.
it had inspired me to such an extent tht i actually saw tht girl again in dadima.. though situations are completely different here but that confidence that she had on her herself was only because of yash.
kabhi fursat se i will tell u tht story because it has now becum a part of my life but i could visualize the two stories together.
i am in complete awe of this updt dii...i understood dadima's pov now..
she wants that same straight backbone to hold her love..to hold maan in every step of life.
just tooo beautiful. i can write even more and more i hve so many things in mind but am just not able to form them into words. like i said speechless moment but literally it wasnt LOL
simple words but very very deep meaning... you hve to read between the lins to understand it and not just like tht. want to write more on krishna and dadaji but i am too over whelmed to form words.
and my demand as usual-- update soon!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09mishtiritu

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Simply amazing n wonderful part

ritzy09

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pms n emotional updates! Js read chap 48 n 49 nw! Sorry 4 late lieks n comments! Maan tells dadi abt Geet! Geet n Dadi talk! Superb songs! Geet tells Dadi abt her feelings! Dadi accpets Geet! Beautifully written! update soon!

ritzy09

Tamanna_TJ Goldie
Tamanna_TJ
Tamanna_TJ

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome part Ritzy...
Loved the whole part...
Daadima in Geet was always a headstrong woman other than the Dev issue... I have loved her character very much...
N ur story has made me swell with pride with this part...
I loved the whole part Ritzy... Continue soon...
Want to read wht is making u so excited abt the next part...
Keep writing n keep smiling... :)) <3 :*

ritzy09

valli30 IF-Rockerz
valli30
valli30

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
awesome update
maan's grandfather is a great man he was with dadi in every way
loved the way you explained the true meaning of life partner
life partner is not a shadow but is the one who walk along with themClapClap
loved it
continue soon

ritzy09

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
di i read tat chapter... but i thot u will give us another update with the original song of teri deewani...

this update was the most awesomest update di...loved it... loved how Dadima is explaining who a wife is...wat is her role in every Man's life...just loved it just loved dadaji character also.. wish v cud have had him in live than in memories..

ritzy09

Go to top