India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF-Winter Sonata-Thread 7 (Page 102)

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

That was just absolutely breath taking update...

Truly i was very much touched... 

though it was zero maaneet, i completely loved the update... 

about your inspiration - i remember we discussed about the same some time back and u  had given me the reference.. I did read , but not fully that time…

Coming to the past of dadi… you know, it was totally overwhelming to know such people do exist in this world and is no pure imagination..

In an era, where girls had to get married in such early age and get into the family routine, maan's dadaji has been truly an amazing person to have understood the real meaning of a life partner..

Its so true, your life partner should not be a person who abides by what you say or walk behinds you and just loves you… A true soul mate is a person, who is able to guide you through good and turbulent times, a person whom you can share all the things without a fear, and who walks besides you and supports you in all phases of life… a person who loves you for what you are – knowing your pros and cons.. 

Its so true that in her time, girls going to colleges was a great thing… infact not much girls even went to school… So a person actually understanding the true sense of a life partner and  doing everything in his ability for the betterment was absolutely a pleasure to read…

And more than that its so overwhelming coz there has been a person who did this… and that too long back.. thanks ritzy for this… I really felt so good on reading it… and am so happy that you brought such things in your FF..

And coming to maan's mom… that was yet again stunning one…  you  know there are so many girls who are so self made after facing so much difficulties and going through worst phases in life.. but they never accept defeat and cry over it.. they fight against fate and destiny and try to make the world a better place to live..

I so completely belive in one thing… when u face problems, there is no use to cry over it and sympathize over urself… u should always think about a solution and ways how to solve it instead of sulking… and this is one quality you have beautifully brought in maan's mom and Geet.. am so happy for that..

Finally coming to the update…

This update cleared a lot of things for Geet..

It made her understand that whatever maan did for her in helping out in her studies was more of a right in his love… and not a favor towards her.. and also there was no thanks required for that but her love and support through out their life!!

Geet has been from a place where in girls were not even respected or considered to be in existence.. but dadi just explained her the importance of a wife in a marriage… she made her understand that women are not just objects of pleasure or slavery, but life partner in true sense..

And with all this is cleared her doubt if she would be accepted being a widow..

Lovely update ritzy.. actually there is so much, but am so overwhelmed at this point that I just wrote wat came in my mind…

I know u have been updating regularly, but is a request, please do update the next part whenever you can – very soon.. coz this one was completely a bliss to read….

And thanks for such a wonderful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

Rashmi... IF-Stunnerz
Rashmi...
Rashmi...

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I was nevre surprised at dadi's decision about Geet.I knew it will going to be happen
because personalities like her do not live to make a clean image in society by running the hostel for women whom this society rejected.People like her set an example for the society.
agar wo Geet ko eccept nahin karti then It would be a surprise for me.mere liye unka hostel run karne ka purpose defeat ho jata But yes the Past of dadi was really a sweet surprise for me.Men like Maan's dada ji that in that old time were seem to be rare.

once again my another fav.Song
Thanks for such a lovely update,.For me it was \not an emotional one as i expected it this way only

Edited by rashmivaish - 05 July 2013 at 10:58am

ritzy09

sporthy_smile28 IF-Rockerz
sporthy_smile28
sporthy_smile28

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Too good yaarClap
Abhi iss se zada kuch aur bolna bahut mushkil hai! !!!!??

ritzy09

Luvforever Goldie
Luvforever
Luvforever

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
wooww... di it was so emtional wid d whole new persona of dadima & her past... which made her wat she is today... nobody can think she too faced xtreme in her life at young but her husband was der beside to help her & motivate her... dis realy made me respect dat person who fought wid his elders for his wife as dat was right thing & even readily left d title of being royal & made his own name... bt above all he respected women & loved his wife truly as a companion and friend... & d little u told abt maan's mom was also inspiring abt a girl wid nobody to call as her own fight wid society to become someone... & dadaji admired her spirit & asked for his son's wife... d way u showed d strtng by dadi beng devoid of emotions & asking her abt wat she feels for maan... & den d reason for decision was jst superub... she dint showed pity on geet, o jst agreed becoz her grandson loves her bt becoz of her spirit to live & try to fight world too inspite of being frm society where girls r not even treated as human... i hope to see d whole ff as u hd planned wen u started dis ff di... will be waiting for d nxt updt eagerly... 

ritzy09

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
speechless

ritzy09

sheetalvasa IF-Dazzler
sheetalvasa
sheetalvasa

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Wow!!  What a update.       Beautiful ,awesome, emotional, touching,speechless, amazing
Best chapter of the story
Maaneet  nahi hai ye to pata hi nahi chla!
Dadaji was great
Krishna was awesome
Dadima is great
Can't wait for next part

ritzy09

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
its one of the bestttesssttt update...
realyyy loved it...
awesome one...
thanx a lot fr update..

ritzy09

Kartikan91 Goldie
Kartikan91
Kartikan91

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
this update is so emotional and beautifully written...u have mentioned the meaning of marriage very beautifully and a lot of truth lies in it...would like to know more of maan's mother's past and how she died...do continue soon.

ritzy09

Go to top