Posted: 10 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

1st time I'm reading dadima's life story.hats off 2 u

spsp thumbnail

Hi...

brilliant...among all the FF chapters that u have written this chapter stands first among them...the way the life partner meaning is put in to the words, I couldn't stop myself from commenting...

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ch 48

Truly loved this part.. It feels awesome to read.

Maaneet's moment was really sweet, their caring for each other. Maan teasing Geet and Geet's cute expresiion. Apt well for their scene.

Maaneet's convo was superb. Geet is way mature thinking that her age. I agree to the fact and her understanding. She died the moment her parents left her at roadside, it was Dadima who found her and gave her shelter. Geet is grateful to Dadima and can never go against her wish. They can never be happy if they hurt their loved ones hurt.

Maan loved his daadi and for sure daadi will never go against him if she knows Maan loved Geet. But how if she isn't satisfied with Maan's choice. Geet doesn't want Maan to convince or force Daadi to accept Geet.

Love the part, Maan say he have full trust in their love.

Daadi's reaction towards Maan's confess is unexpected. But for sure it would take time for Daadi to accept change of things moreover when it is concerning his beloved grandson.

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ch 49,

Truly felt emotional and touching reading this whole update.

Daadi's past was beautifully pen'd. Maan's Dadaji is an well-mannered and broad thinking person. In those days, where girls are got married at tender age, they are only meant to take care of household stuff and serve everyone at home. Here Dadaji been a amazing person, he taught Daadi the real meaning for life partner and soul mate. They can't be husband wife just by taking care each other needs. Well said by Dadaji that a true soul mate is whom able to understand and guide their partner in ups and down on life. Dadima in one lucky woman whom got such husband.

Krishna, Maan's mother. She is one amazing lady. She fought for herself; she changed her destiny by not giving up in worst phase of life.

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful part...first I thought ke dadi will simply say yes to geet after clearing her doubts, but "ye haan" so bohot special tha...how sweetly she sais what she wanted from geet but never denied her being a widow or being a orphanage and this is b'coss her daughter in law krishna...
so krishna & geet are somewhere same, have same qualities... only diff is krishna was not widower...she was like geet a fighter and you inspired this story on Ramabi Ranade...i studied her in my schooling...
dadi is very lucky to have dadaji as her husband otherwise she would have be a normal ordinary woman...
yes we need a life partner who be with us all the ups and down and for abide blindly the orders of elders ...
dadi's unique way of 'yes' is going to be a strong base of maaneet relationship and will be a big turn over in their life 
loved the song ..perfect for the start of new life and narrates the meaing what dadi is expecting from geet
waiting for maan's reaction
p.s. thnx for noting that you liked twice...it happens...i did not feel bad