awesome update dear
liked it
wish their were more people like dadi and dadaji of this ff in the real world
continue soon
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful parts, both 48 and 49. 

But it is really shocking that such people exist even in royal families in our country india, i mean look at daadaji ki mother, she herself hailed from a royal family, daadi ma was a palataial pariwaar ki beti, so khuranas at least samajhte ki royal family wali larki ko kitchen mein cook karne ki adat shaayad nahi bhi hogi, ye nai ki usko thora seekhne mein help karo, cooks ko thora sa instruct karne do, they shud've tried to analyse that koi bhi royal palace mein bahu ko aise hi kitchen mein send nai karte hai.

Coming to bade daadaji, he was a true gentleman, but that was also because, he was born good and a broad-minded person who saw human beings as themselves, not playthings and respected womenfolk truly.

Daadi ma was really lucky having a husband like that, maan ke dad yash and his mom krishnaji, maan himself, all are bunch of good, cool people, daadi ma, geet and krishna aunty ki story zara si cinderella types hain.

And maan ke daadaji and dad were soo determined, daadaji ne KC ko start kiya, then dad and maan took it to heights, but ye dev thora sa weird lagta hai. Is he really yash and krishna ka beta?

It is amazing that being royal family folks khuranas were soo cruel with their bahu. I mean, i am myself 22 yrs old at present, and i have never stepped in my home kitchen ever, except for taking some treats out of the fridge. I am pampered too much by my parents, they do not ask me to even lift a glass. I guess it might be coz i am their only gal, so they are protective about me. 

But i am seriously very lucky to have such parents and family.

Ritzy didi, this story which you've written is really an eye-opener for the entire world, wish people discarded their ancient ideas and embraced the true picture of humanity, may be then india mein girls will be really happy and secure.

And yes, i saw that ramabai ranade article in wikipedia, me is commenting after that, that lady and her husband are truly remarkable. 

Have you come across sindhutai sapkaal's story? That woman is also an international-fame indian social worker, and her work is also commendable. Just that in her case, her dad was supportive but husband and in-laws were really mean to her.

Didi, please hint me your fb id, i will add u to my page.

Send me pm when u update next, i will give you more amazing comments.

ALL IN ALL, BOTH UPDATES ARE LOVELY.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
truly wonderful chapter!..very touching and awe inspiring!..Dadima scared me and I think a lot of your readers but I am glad you kept it a suspense..I loved Dadima's character and I love and respect her more after this chapter! I could see so many similarities between Maan and his Dadaji and between what Dadaji did for his wife and what Maan did for Geet..than there were few similarities in Maan's mother and Geet too..you envisioned this entire connection and parallels beautifully!..FABULOUS update!⭐️
thank you!🤗

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wohooo daadi agreed for their relation dinka chika dinka chika
i guess maan will somersault oops he cant accident jo huwa..koi nahi he can do it mentally😆
cant wait for next
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update yar,very emotional and beautifully written.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

kiran_rati thumbnail
beautiful update
loved it
thanx for the pm
cont soon dear
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Powerful update
Truly I felt it actually oozed out power of the Khurana Clan!!!!
No wonder MSK inherits the legacy😳

Dadima and Geet convo was so intriguing 
Dadimaa's direct question and Geet's simple confession just felt so natural
totally justifying their natures.

Aw! All the Dadaji's have such an magnanimous persona
Simple living and high thinking!
Loved the way you brought out their characters so simple yet so impactful😊

This update was really a surprise though I knew Dadi can never separate Maaneet but still wanted to know the exact reason for her sudden cold behavior but she was testing their love cos such relations are always questioned by social norms😒

The flashback was fantastic
Dadaji not only ensured Dadi completes her studies but also stood up against his own family for his wife.
Truly a self made man and man of words!

A slight insight to Krishna Khurana's life was stirring
and her journey from a simple normal girl to becoming a Khurana bahu was so well penned down

Just loved it Ritzy😛
You said you cut short the flashback but I didn't feel so I could actually visualize the whole scene recreated in front of my eyes
Simply superb!!!

The last part was the best
Two women, two different lifestyles, two different mindsets but a strong bond binding them Maan!!!!
Maan's happiness is what they both desire
and these two women mean the world to Maan himself!!!!

Thanks for the link of Ramabai Ranade
Many times these true achievers are often forgotten or one is totally unaware of their existence even.

Superb update 
Thanks for updating
😃

tellyme thumbnail
Nice update dear... yes there are few chapters that are needed for story and make foundation to take story further..

all chapters cannot be lovely dovely...

but I liked the brave step to bring up this chapter.. it was a very interesting story of Dadima... she has sen things from very close and seen how her husband stood against all for correct ... how could she let him down by denying Geet due to society...

Geet is a gem.. a veteran like her can see and she has also seen how maan is crazy about her..

loved Dadima for the beautiful way she has accepted Geet...

Mom's mother also seems an interesting character and that is why Maan is a person he is...

I think I am missing are Dev and Maan real brothers
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

kya bolun...kuch samajh mein nehi araha hai...m spellbound n speechless...its really something we cant express by words...dadima ne jo geet se kahen hai woh ehsaas karne ki baat hai...dadima k har shabd k peechhe chhupe hue unke bhabnao ko samajhna hai...

superb n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...