waiting for next partπŸ˜‰
d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Beautifully written...
Loved maaneet's convo n their moments
And finally maan said to dadi abt geet...
Hope dadi will support them...
Continue soon
Eagarly waiting...
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ritzy,
i'd like to give my vote towards the second option. please so continue to "torture" us with a full ff! πŸ˜‰ nothing could be better than that for me... πŸ˜ƒ

now to the update - it's a true masterpiece! how did you even conceive this geet? after all she has suffered at the hands of others, she still has the ability to place her trust and faith in somebody other than her... truly amazing! i understand the reasoning behind trusting daadima with her n maan's future as she holds a god-like place in their lives, but the courage and faith it takes to take this step... marvelous! just as she implicitly trusts maan... a remarkable and brave woman!
loved the way she convinced maan, and in turn he explained things to daadima...

i'm really looking forward to the next update! what will daadima decide, which way will their relationship turn to, what will become nt/dev's role (if at all) in their lives? eagerly awaiting the next update!

Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous.loved it'
Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it like anything Ritzy.Please continue this FF according to ur wish.I love this Manneet  they are very matured and lovely.
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello di πŸ˜Š hope u r doing good.
thank u for the PM about both updates. I read the previous update exactly the day it was posted but i couldnt comment ,because I was deeply sad. my reason might sound very childish but here it is :'( my cat is missing, her two small kittens died in her absence since they were barely three days old,no matter how much i tried taking care of them,a mother's place can not be taken bu anyone, ever . All this thing over the previous weekend left me so saddened, I did not feel like anything :( i could not sleep, eat,study or anything :( my older kitten is a big boy he doesnt need his mommy right now but he also got lonely and sad without his mom :( im keeping him happy and trying to be happy. i tried to distract myself and i came here and read update. however,i was too sad to fumble up for words :( now i got a little better after a few days and became active again.

Here u have asked us what do we want with the FF. I have to say two things , in detail. although people are quickly answering it and i glanced at responses quickly and all go in favor of the thing i also have to state. however, today i feel like telling u whole heartily that its no buttering nothing artificial from my side,i really love ur work .
first because its good enough to be appreciated, good is a small word. its addictive. because see me and so many others have been hooked from the start,we wait and keep checking even if at times updates are not so quick.because we are loving it in the exact way it is going on, the story and character development,situations. everything.

the second reason is, if you remember di, i might have mentioned earlier, ur work is one of the very first i came across. i was new to IF in feb and march and read ur previous two FF. see im one of those who always remember which was their first step when they were into anything new and special. and Maaneet and everything related to them is very special for me. so here goes, im really fond of ur FF because no matter how many new and existing work i come across, i wont forget the first one i read and liked so much and i said "ok who wrote this" and then sending my first PM to ur PM id. :) so i would certainly not like to see u wrapping up the FF when u have come this far with everything explained so patiently from Geet becoming familiar with Maan and settling in the office, her association with Meera and how many incidents brought Maan and Geet closer . so a hasty end would be unfair with it :( i request you not to feel disheartened ,the loyal readers have all the appreciation and love for u n ur FF, including me
NoshiMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continued

part 47.
as i mentioned ,the song was so close to my heart and i have had such fond memories with it in the previous year. and u said you would do justice with the song . yes , the answer is u succeeded so brilliantly in adding more for it in my heart. it was fitted as perfectly in this update as a ruby adjusted in a ring. no exaggeration. πŸ‘πŸΌ the words, the lyrics, all explaining perfectly well the situation we find both of them specially Maan after coming back to life from the accident. that life which was still left in him, that small child who wanted to laugh, be happy as if he got his favorite candy. that beautiful bond he felt and saw which formed and strengthened with Geet . the way her love just poured out of her every action, her gesture, the care she took of him. how she would make sure to be there for him. it was all the happiness Maan needed to become better, to feel better.  that bliss that pure happiness the moment held for him with the love of his life there for him, that satisfaction and joy. i have truly loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ

the Dr being sensible enough not to blurt out and disclose like a bomb shell about Mishty. and Daadi showing patience about it. the old lady is wise enough.she did not want to cause stress to her beloved grandson. However, the brief Dev/NT talk shows about what kind of nature they possess. they are mean enough to consider that anyone coming in Maan's life would add burden to their lives. they are really narrow minded and mean. they will show up to be more cunning and crook im afraid

the last part when Geet so lovingly cooked for Maan.how he showed his nakhra over hospital food so she decided to cook with her own hands. this is really sweet 😊 obviously cooking is nothing out of the blue or alien for us. but still the whole meaning of an action takes a new form when we are doing it for any special person. Geet never felt so happy in her life before when she cooked anything for anyone. and here, she cooked for her man. Maan. so happily, so excitedly. and i loved how he was so familiar so much aware of her presence. her silent confession ,her shyness, that expression. everything .

this was a beautiful , beautiful, BEAUTIFUL update . i can read it again and again and feel their love and smile at it . Perfect 😊
thankyou for the simple n beautiful way you used the song and this update to highlight how strongly roped are their hearts with each other and how much love they have for each other 😊😊
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
why dadi behaved liek that at the end
i hoep everything goes well
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved MG talk... Hope Dadi agrees..