Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb emotional update! Geet goes to him n Maan awakens! He knws her so well n asks doc nt to tell dadi abt Geet! Maan glraes at the doc wen he wants to send Geet out! superbly written πŸ‘
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
maan seems better after her arrival, and was with his MSK mode 
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part
well written .. specially the Doctor - MG scene where Maan said Geet
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Maaneetpuneet

Hospitl scenes r alwaz vry tuff fr me to read.
Lovd dis update.
Awesum song.
Maan coming back on Geet's call n d way u wrote wat he remembrd b4 losing his conscious... Vry well writtn.

Maan's aswr to geet's dilemna... Mindblowing.even in dis state he is straightfrwrd.
Lovd d frankness in maaneet relatn spclly by maan.He is direct,jus like he is as MSK.

Doc is cool,already planned fr geet's night visits.

Nw hw will geet try to b wid maan 24*7 wen she knws n even maan admits he needs her.

Conti soon.
Nxt song... Melodious n my favr8

Thank you dear...geet is still his seceratery to din mein aana jaana toh laga rahegaπŸ˜‰

ritzy09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HNosheen

Hi di, this is from a very humbled me because first i could not edit my "reserved" comment and then you have mentioned that you missed my remarks on the previous update . this made me feel so overwhelmed πŸ˜³ and sorry I was a bit too occupied with some problems I couldn't come back and edit and there came another PM from ur side about the fresh chapter. πŸ˜² - Don't say sorry dear...i understand life happens and I myself is a very abd commentor on many FFs as other writers will say...i just trully look forward to your feedback...muaah
Thanks for the PM both times 😊 and for the updates which are becoming quicker than before. this makes me happy πŸ˜ƒ

The previous chapter actually left me too shocked to comprehend what I wanted to say 😲 everything happened all of a sudden. Maan understanding and acting so mature that he needs to give space to Geet so that she considers and understands her emotions .
before the accident, how Geet cried. glad she let it out for once. poor girl is too young and already has faced widowhood, her cruel blood-thirsty brother, and now the feeling of causing danger to the one man she truly loves. this is too much for her and its good at least she cried for once. even if crying is no solution, it still is necessary in such a suffocating situation when one simply doesnt understand immediately as to what should be done. it relaxes the tension and after this, the brain can work for the thought process. i liked this part because of its positive effect in the long run.

Yes absolutely bang on. There is no one to guide her or even teel her it is ok, take this step. She is scared of hapiness also now...

and then the accident. the way u described, i could practically imagine the scenario and it horrified me 😲
and the way Maan just could not forget about his responsibilities, his loved ones when he lost his senses. how he JUST couldnt forget Geet even at that time. this shows the depth and purity of his feelings towards her. he did not take her real name and Meera also kept quiet about disclosing "Mishty" .  Im glad she's too young but wise enough to calculate how things should not be rushed in this already-so-complicated-moment.  - Yes Meera plays an improtant role. I took so much time building her relationship with Maaneet because she will always provide the third positive affect in this story. She may be young but she is a responsible mother.

I guess Daadima might become reluctant in the beginning but since she really really loves Maan, she won't object much long when all she cares for is her grandson's happiness. but as per NT n Dev, they seem mean and cunning to me and they certainly would like to convince Daadima against Geet. Im holding on to the hope that they wont succeed.

The song you chose "Bichhrann" was absolutely perfect for this situation. She was so adamant to bring distance between them and see what God did to bring them closer again. They are simply not MEANT to stay apart. The simple truth. 😊

This update can be simplified in one word. Beautiful.
its beautiful how their affection does not need much words. her presence worked like magic. he needed her and she reached there . for him. for her love. for THEIR love.
im so happy that Geet was beside him when he opened his eyes. otherwise it would again have been too difficult for the doctors to handle him. because all Maan needed the most was the medicine for his soul. his Mishty 😊
Im glad the Dr understood and has behaved like a generous professional, keeping the patient's wish the top priority .
The urgency with which Maan just managed to request the doctor not to inform Daadima about his gaining consciousness because he immediately understood how Geet must be feeling . he READ her thoughts even in his semi-conscious condition . thats the power of pure love. The pain he took to speak out to the doctor. Im falling short of words 😭. the entire scene is so painful but extremely beautiful at the same time. perfectly describing how much both of them care about each other. Geet had to stay because Maan wanted her to. and Maan knew Geet is afraid of his family's reaction, and both did what could comfort and sooth the other.
That hand-hold. My goodness. more intense than a hug. Maan wont let his dearest possession go away. he will hold on to it till the very last ounce of strength he has. loved it so much 😊
and that last bit, where Geet tells him to remain silent and he sleeps so peacefully near her. so heart warming so blissful 😊
Thank you so much dear. You are very genorous with your praises.

Precap song  is my LOVE. and tell u what . I have so many awesome memories affiliated with this song, exactly last year's last week of June. and here you have the arrangement to refresh and renew them all in my Maaneet style πŸ˜ƒ waiting  - I hope I am able to do justice to it then in that case...
Please update soon 😊 - Next update on Friday

ritzy09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

A very good update...loved the last part where both maaneet accepted what they mean to each other...especially geet...that was sweet of dr.rastogi to let geet stay with maan and informing dadi later as per maan's wishes...

glad meera mentioned to the doctor that geet was maan's mishty and hence dr. could get her to see maan...love really can do wonders no wonder maan had to wake up on hearing his mishty's voice...

hope dadi reacts favorably to geet and maan's relationship

Thanks dear...love is the most wonderful feeling of all...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

sooo emotional update
omggg love the way u wrote geet's emotion
it just touched my heart and made me cry as well

thank god maan got conscious and even doctor understood maaneet's emotional attachment and did not call dadi maaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but even me wonder how long they will be able to hide this from dadi

and what will be dadi's reaction too

waiting for next update

Thanks dear...

Don't worry about dadi when Dr. Rastogi is there...atleast till Maan is in the hospital...
ritzy09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruthe

That was so so beautifully written Ritzy!!!

I just loved the update to bits... and one of the best updates of WS for me!!!
It is so true.. True love can do wonders in real sense... There was no necessity for a confession or expressing their love.. the love they held in their heart is so pure, deep and true that it can surpass anything and everything...

Thank you thank you so much Shruthe. It means a lot that you felt it was one of the update of WS.

The update was perfect ritzy.. from the start... geet completely numb and meera struggling to get her to meet Maan.. and the way meera tried to convince Mr. Rastogi that Geet is Mishty... perfect flow of events..
And their meeting... it was just beautiful... the emotions were just awesome!!
the way you had mentioned Geet's emotions were just perfect... She loves him.. but was not ready to accept it coz she felt he deserved some one better.. And their confrontation when she tries to move away from him... everything had made her more confused!! and the accident was a HARD blow for her... 
And when the question of the life of ur love comes in, there is no denial of anything ... and i guess the fear of losing him made her realize that she cant ignore or hide her love anymore ... there was absolutely nothing in the world that could possibly stop the overwhelming love and care!!

Yes she just wanted him to be well...life without him is worse than death for her...

Her tears and cry instigated his senses... and even in that condition, all he could think of was the reason of her tears rather than his own condition... i just loved the whole part after that... Maan's possessiveness on hearing the doc call Geet mishty.. his try to hold her when the doc wanted her to go... it was a pure bliss to read...
And this part was especially awesome when she fears of the revelation of their love when daadi's name was mentioned.. and his understanding her dilemma without any need of words was absolutely amazing...

Their unspoken love...just a teaser for your. Not the next chapter but after that i am going to use the song - humne dekhi hai un aankhon ki mehakti khusbhoo...haath se chu ke unhe rishton ka ilzaam na do...sirf ehsaas hai use mehsoos karo...pyaar ko pyaar hi rehne do koi naam na do...

Lovely update ritzy... I really cant wait for the next!!! thanks and lots of hugs for such a wonderful update

ritzy09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree10

Beautiful beautiful.

That episode in the serial was very touching, but this is far far emotional.  Just imagining the scene is bringing tears to my eyes. 
 it has been three years and still that episode is fresh in my mind.

thank u very much.

Thank you dear...your words overwhelemed me. This whole FF is my dedication to the serial we all loved and got inspired with so words like these just touch me a lot. Thanks.
april12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
I think Dadi will find out soon enough