Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

to rishbala fans

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Joined: 21 September 2012
Posts: 10467

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

abhi  ke  liye  madhu  ko  chod  do
but
we  really  hate  it  to  the  core  madhu  talking  and  touching  that  bhai 
 to  the  core

we   really  realy  do
iss  baat  ka  koi  shak  mat  rakhna

but  as   of  now   there  is  nothing  much  to  say  about  wat  madhu  will  do
tab  tak ke  liye  madhu  bashing  door rakho
madhu  fans  bura  maanjayenge

but  remind  cvs  we  dont  like  bala  talking  to  that gandi naali ka keeda



but  if  madhu  supports  sultan  in future  then    do  bash  her
we  have  to  bash  madhu  so that cvs dont get the wrong idea  that we  love  any  madhu  and  bhai  episode

please sorry  to  those  who  dont  like  to  hear  madhu  and bhai's name in one line
even i hate it


Edited by rajjjji - 22 June 2013 at 1:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmaya_khanMikolingamLSPD..Aliya..TuMerisunflower52anitaraniMaria-capri

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 46872

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged




what a great ideaDead ..keep on bashing bashing madhu to make cvz aware ..LOLLOLLOL
why don't put it another way round keep on bashing rishbala together ..so that cvz think iss  jodi ke ek saath banaye   rakhane mein hi bhalayi hai ..
madhu ka sandwich bana diya hai ..both rk fans and sultan fans ne 

really pathetic to see ...









Edited by tabby999 - 22 June 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chirpyhapibird

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 5761

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Don't worry..
Madhu loves RK truly. She will never support bhai.
Yup why blaming RK/Madhu?!
Everything is sadakchap's fault!
He is a very good "dooost" Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52anitaranichirpyhapibird-Vinu-

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 46872

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji


abhi  ke  liye  madhu  ko  chod  do
but
we  really  hate  it  to  the  core  madhu  talking  and  touching  that  bhai 
 to  the  core

we   really  realy  do
iss  baat  ka  koi  shak  mat  rakhna

but  as   of  now   there  is  nothing  much  to  say  about  wat  madhu  will  do
tab  tak ke  liye  madhu  bashing  door rakho
madhu  fans  bura  maanjayenge

but  remind  cvs  we  dont  like  bala  talking  to  that gandi naali ka keeda



but  if  madhu  supports  sultan  in future  then    do  bash  her
we  have  to  bash  madhu  so that cvs dont get the wrong idea  that we  love  any  madhu  and  bhai  episode

please sorry  to  those  who  dont  like  to  hear  madhu  and bhai's name in one line
even i hate it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chirpyhapibird

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 5761

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@tabby
Chill yaar
TM only said to bash Madhu if she supports sadakchap ROFLROFL
An that will never happen cuz she loves her handsome husband na Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chirpyhapibird

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 46872

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aliya..

Don't worry..
Madhu loves RK truly. She will never support bhai.
Yup why blaming RK/Madhu?!
Everything is sadakchap's fault!
He is a very good "dooost" Angry
LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPD..Aliya..chirpyhapibird

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 8252

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Madhu just scared to see rk-sultan fight...she want a communicate between RK n sultan to solve all problems...
see one day sure madhu wil slap that sadakchap..for sake of rk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chirpyhapibird

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 46872

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aliya..

@tabby
Chill yaar
TM only said to bash Madhu if she supports sadakchap ROFLROFL
An that will never happen cuz she loves her handsome husband na Embarrassed
@ i really need a chil pill today so my last msg ..i will be going out ..

aliya  ..abhi toh madhu n kuch kiya nahi toh yeh haal hai ..baad mein toh usse sab faasi de donge yaar ...she loves all and was doing to every thing acording to rk needs ..wanted peace for him ..yet result our great rishbala fans bashing her ..this will be forever ..reason or no reason ..one thing very clear jump to cut madhu's throat  every time ..i  really feel if one day ..she will not be in entire episode all rk fans and sultan fans will then also make out a reason to bash her ...our great forum ...ClapClap





Edited by tabby999 - 22 June 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aliya..chirpyhapibird

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RishBala OS - I QUIT... (13-1-4 spl)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: bhanu_rekhag   Replies: 90   Views: 9066

bhanu_rekhag 90 9066 11 November 2013 at 2:02am by ainanwer
for me only rishbala rishbala rishbala

2 3 4 5 6

Author: deepak148   Replies: 45   Views: 17859

deepak148 45 17859 20 May 2013 at 2:29am by SeaweedBrain
DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu?????

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: prodipto18   Replies: 77   Views: 7274

prodipto18 77 7274 30 April 2013 at 10:33am by prodipto18
Contrast b/w Old RishBala n New RishBala n precap

2

Author: maanluvsgeet   Replies: 11   Views: 6161

maanluvsgeet 11 6161 14 April 2013 at 10:30am by sp110
PARICHAY FANS TEASING MBEIEJ FANS

2 3

Author: memad   Replies: 20   Views: 2185

memad 20 2185 06 December 2012 at 2:08am by -Nymphadora-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index