Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A RAPE victim cannot marry the RAPIST. (Page 8)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

exactly!!!! i think ekta had done this in one of her previous shows before...not sure...and i was disgusted back then...but nowadays...rape is sooo common in these countries...i am so disappointed abt this tht half my excitement for upcoming episodes died...
it's all the more very alarming because rape has increased in India in the recent years and recently tourists are being raped too...honestly, I am least interested in the Ajmer track because a rapist is roaming around free and apparantly she is going to try to kill Zoya again...and this upcoming romance sounds ridiculous under such circumstances. 

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
i hope tht atleast after ajmer and after tannu gets exposed..(as per spoilers) they show SM importance to this...u cant expect much frm them after wht they showed...but i hope they GIVE IT atleast a lil importance...or is smthing like razia vs badi bi more important than a man being drugged and sexually assaulted?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, TM. 

Rupunzale

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
agreeThumbs UpThumbs Up

Rupunzale

laimdad Groupbie
laimdad
laimdad

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
It would be very sad if they didn't show Asad reacting to this at some point. He is an attorney so, hopefully they don't brush it off to focus on the AsYa relationship drama. 

Rupunzale

wild_nzle Senior Member
wild_nzle
wild_nzle

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
GreaT post..TotaLLy agreE wiD yuh!!Wink
starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
what they have shown is drugging and sexual assault...they expect the audience to take it as that...but Asad is not aware of what happened...so until that is cleared out in Ajmer..he will keep thinking he fell short of what was expected out of him...remember..we know what happened..he doesn't...and Gul will not pass this as seduction...because that will damage the foundation of the relationship between the leads that she has built over 7 months now...Zoya will help Asad to come out  clean...once she gets over her initial shock and learns the backstory of the entire scenario...she will listen...Tannu and Asad are not happening...don't worry dear
Nick93 Newbie
Nick93
Nick93

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

what they have shown is drugging and sexual assault...they expect the audience to take it as that...but Asad is not aware of what happened...so until that is cleared out in Ajmer..he will keep thinking he fell short of what was expected out of him...remember..we know what happened..he doesn't...and Gul will not pass this as seduction...because that will damage the foundation of the relationship between the leads that she has built over 7 months now...Zoya will help Asad to come out  clean...once she gets over her initial shock and learns the backstory of the entire scenario...she will listen...Tannu and Asad are not happening...don't worry dear

Just to respond to your initial comment : Usually, when a person is raped, even though they have been drugged, they have a feeling that tells that they have been raped. I know someone to whom that happened. 

Go to top