Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A RAPE victim cannot marry the RAPIST. (Page 7)

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

did u post this on forum 32...so they get a clue...there is NOWAY IN HELL imma watch billi blackmail asad into believing the baby is his...or marrying/engaging him!!! enough is enough.  

i wanna see dilshaad zoya and fam supporting asad..giving him luv and courage to get thru this not giving him BS.
This is exactly what should happen. He needs love and suppoert. After the truth is out they need to show him traumasised. If they show Asad just kicking Tanveer out, getting over and marrying Zoya it will be like a girl getting raped, getting over it and getting married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

did u post this on forum 32...so they get a clue...there is NOWAY IN HELL imma watch billi blackmail asad into believing the baby is his...or marrying/engaging him!!! enough is enough.  

i wanna see dilshaad zoya and fam supporting asad..giving him luv and courage to get thru this not giving him BS.
This is exactly what should happen. He needs love and suppoert. After the truth is out they need to show him traumasised. If they show Asad just kicking Tanveer out, getting over and marrying Zoya it will be like a girl getting raped, getting over it and getting married.
exactly...very rightly said...a rape victim goes through PTSD...they need a support system...a lot of assurance...
Nick93 Newbie
Nick93
Nick93

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
This is the post I've been waiting for since Thursday! Clap
Brilliantly well-said!

I'm more disgusted by the fact that they used rape as a form of entertainment than Tanveer winning her challenge.

Rape is such a sensitive and serious issue and to depict it as seduction on a TV show that airs in a country known for it's brutal rapes is heartless and absolutely wrong. I hoped that they would show Asad going through PTSD, but it seems like he's only going to be dreaming about dancing in the desert with Zoya. QH is watched by so many viewers, so it would be great if they could show the aftermath and consequences rape has on the victims and in a way teach the audience something useful. But I sincerely doubt that's going to happen. 

Gul Khan mentioned in an interview that she wanted people to take away something positive from her show. How about it's a useful lesson about rape culture? That would make this show absolutely outstanding!

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nick93

This is the post I've been waiting for since Thursday! Clap
Brilliantly well-said!

I'm more disgusted by the fact that they used rape as a form of entertainment than Tanveer winning her challenge.

Rape is such a sensitive and serious issue and to depict it as seduction on a TV show that airs in a country known for it's brutal rapes is heartless and absolutely wrong. I hoped that they would show Asad going through PTSD, but it seems like he's only going to be dreaming about dancing in the desert with Zoya. QH is watched by so many viewers, so it would be great if they could show the aftermath and consequences rape has on the victims and in a way teach the audience something useful. But I sincerely doubt that's going to happen. 

Gul Khan mentioned in an interview that she wanted people to take away something positive from her show. How about it's a useful lesson about rape culture? That would make this show absolutely outstanding!
thanks Nick...honestly, I am disheartened to think about the state of any such victim who has watched the particular scene ...just imagine what they have gone through? Rape leaves scars physically but the damage it does to one mentally is something that person lives with for the rest of their lives. To show such a criminal offense in such a shamefully seductive way is appalling...I feel betrayed as a viewer and I am in shame as a human being.

Gul khan was exaggerating when she said about positive outcomes in her interview...it's hypocritical and extremely laughable...lets see what she has shown till now...domestic violence...physical and mental...stigma about dark skin women...dowry...probable forced and coerced marriage by kidnapping...stigma about divorced women...black magic...and last but not the least...DATE RAPE shown as seduction...please correct me if I have missed something ? She truly wants ppl to learn something good about it by repeatedly promoting such stuff ? She is very dillutional if she thinks that by showing the same old rubbish she is helping anyone. 
StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
The other things i can still ignore...but RAPE HELL NO!!!! Because dowry...tht is FOR REAL happening like tht and she is showing it in a negative way...haseena is a bad woman...the black stigma...is ANNOYING bcuz its sooo unrealistic...if a woman got dissed off for her colour...WHO CRIES OVER IT...uhm this is the 21st century...does she not have a mouth to stand up forherself...and her family??? theyre begging her to marry the same guy (uhm shireen??) the kidnap marriage..was shown to be wrong so thts still bearable...and black magic...is also a very serious issue bcuz it is happening sooo much in india/pak its UNBELIEVABLE...but she showed it as smthing to be LAUGHED ABT...its like IF U CANNOT HANDLE A SOCIAL ISSUE DO NOT SHOW IT...but currently...i am DISAPPOINTED with this rape issue...it is sooo sooo sensitive...and tragic...and such a biggg issue these days...and to show smthing as big as DATE RAPE one of the most common cases...as seduction???? it is highly disgusting and unbearable.

Rupunzale

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
btw..did forum 32 reply abt this???  do they even acknowledge tht theyve shown Rape or r they still tryna go ahead with seduction.???
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

The other things i can still ignore...but RAPE HELL NO!!!! Because dowry...tht is FOR REAL happening like tht and she is showing it in a negative way...haseena is a bad woman...the black stigma...is ANNOYING bcuz its sooo unrealistic...if a woman got dissed off for her colour...WHO CRIES OVER IT...uhm this is the 21st century...does she not have a mouth to stand up forherself...and her family??? theyre begging her to marry the same guy (uhm shireen??) the kidnap marriage..was shown to be wrong so thts still bearable...and black magic...is also a very serious issue bcuz it is happening sooo much in india/pak its UNBELIEVABLE...but she showed it as smthing to be LAUGHED ABT...its like IF U CANNOT HANDLE A SOCIAL ISSUE DO NOT SHOW IT...but currently...i am DISAPPOINTED with this rape issue...it is sooo sooo sensitive...and tragic...and such a biggg issue these days...and to show smthing as big as DATE RAPE one of the most common cases...as seduction???? it is highly disgusting and unbearable.
it's all the more very important because of the sudden increase in rape cases in India...it's a very sensitive and date rape drugs like Rohypnol are accessible at a growing pace...they cannot just show such a thing as seduction and expect us to digest it.
StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
exactly!!!! i think ekta had done this in one of her previous shows before...not sure...and i was disgusted back then...but nowadays...rape is sooo common in these countries...i am so disappointed abt this tht half my excitement for upcoming episodes died...

Go to top