Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A RAPE victim cannot marry the RAPIST. (Page 6)

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

absolutely and it would be very wrong for them to show anything BUT Billi going to jail for her crime.  I hope Billi get's tagged as a rapist not just a villain.    

also, i wish after Asad comes to the realization that he was raped, but show him going to pstd.  I would like to see a phase where he struggles with this and them his loved ones and he himself overcome it.  I think it is very important that this experience...solely along with the realization that it was done by someone asad trusted so much be emphasized in someway even if it's for a few episodes.  Plus it would be a great track for Asya as a couple.  

exactly!!! i realllyyy hope indian television...more like CVS get a brain...these days...social media is a BIG thing and by big i mean the message u choose to send is reallly sensitive...and an issue like rape???  she CANNOT joke around with it for the sake of DRAMA AND TRPS...not everything can be made dramatic...imagine smbdy who was in asads shoes watched this. who has been thru rape or smthing similar..and gul passed it off as seduction...insensitive much???  i wanna see asads ptsd...and i wanna see his fam helping him thru...bringing him out stronger than before...i DO NOT wanna see this whole thing pass off as drama sham..thts utter BS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

absolutely and it would be very wrong for them to show anything BUT Billi going to jail for her crime.  I hope Billi get's tagged as a rapist not just a villain.    

also, i wish after Asad comes to the realization that he was raped, but show him going to pstd.  I would like to see a phase where he struggles with this and them his loved ones and he himself overcome it.  I think it is very important that this experience...solely along with the realization that it was done by someone asad trusted so much be emphasized in someway even if it's for a few episodes.  Plus it would be a great track for Asya as a couple.  

exactly!!! i realllyyy hope indian television...more like CVS get a brain...these days...social media is a BIG thing and by big i mean the message u choose to send is reallly sensitive...and an issue like rape???  she CANNOT joke around with it for the sake of DRAMA AND TRPS...not everything can be made dramatic...imagine smbdy who was in asads shoes watched this. who has been thru rape or smthing similar..and gul passed it off as seduction...insensitive much???  i wanna see asads ptsd...and i wanna see his fam helping him thru...bringing him out stronger than before...i DO NOT wanna see this whole thing pass off as drama sham..thts utter BS!

and what is more disgusting is that we all know billi will return claiming she is pregnant with asad's kid and even tho asad is like the richest guy in bhopal with all these big contacts and influence, some random billi rani will have all the power in the world to change up all the reports, and buy all the doctors to prove she is telling the truth.  

Rupunzale

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
^oh yah...i dnt even hv my own doctors number...i need to like go searching for it each time i need to call..but i bet u she even has MY DOCTORS NUMBER...

this is where logic lies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleNpdeepa

soapfan Senior Member
soapfan
soapfan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

absolutely and it would be very wrong for them to show anything BUT Billi going to jail for her crime. I hope Billi get's tagged as a rapist not just a villain.

also, i wish after Asad comes to the realization that he was raped, but show him going to pstd. I would like to see a phase where he struggles with this and them his loved ones and he himself overcome it. I think it is very important that this experience...solely along with the realization that it was done by someone asad trusted so much be emphasized in someway even if it's for a few episodes. Plus it would be a great track for Asya as a couple.

exactly!!! i realllyyy hope indian television...more like CVS get a brain...these days...social media is a BIG thing and by big i mean the message u choose to send is reallly sensitive...and an issue like rape??? she CANNOT joke around with it for the sake of DRAMA AND TRPS...not everything can be made dramatic...imagine smbdy who was in asads shoes watched this. who has been thru rape or smthing similar..and gul passed it off as seduction...insensitive much??? i wanna see asads ptsd...and i wanna see his fam helping him thru...bringing him out stronger than before...i DO NOT wanna see this whole thing pass off as drama sham..thts utter BS!

and what is more disgusting is that we all know billi will return claiming she is pregnant with asad's kid and even tho asad is like the richest guy in bhopal with all these big contacts and influence, some random billi rani will have all the power in the world to change up all the reports, and buy all the doctors to prove she is telling the truth.

Exactly this one more stupid thing CVs are planning with the track
I believe they wudn't have imagined how viewers wud look at
As for wht I see most of the viewers saw it as a rape and sensitive issue
It wud more foolish of them to continue with baby passing off track

Even if asad believes the child is his it still doesn't change the fact tht he is victim and not respo is me for it. They can't show Tanveer crying buckets for the baby's paternity. She is a rapist

I feel CVs better not take that route

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleNpdeepa

ASR2020 Groupbie
ASR2020
ASR2020

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Originally posted by ASR2020

Guys...let us just set our differences about Asya for once here and think about a very serious issue here...RAPE!

Mrs Gul Khan has tried to portray the much talked about scene as SEDUCTION...but it was undeniably RAPE. Does it matter whether its a woman or a man ? NO. It doesn't. Rape is a crime...the rapist shout be prosecuted and should be behind bars. Reports... data shows that most rapes are committed by the people the victim knows.

In QH Billo is a dear friend of Asad whom he trusts and respect...but instead what did she do...she drugged him and raped him. Now, the question is not whether they did it or not...the real problem here is they showed it as Seduction.

I have seen many posts with a concern that Gul might try to enforce a marriage b/w Asad and Billo or even an engagement. Now here is what is very important ...THE MESSAGE...A VICTIM should not MARRY the RAPIST under any circumstances...rape victims undergo PTSD ...they need counseling...a huge support system...lots of assurance...but the last thing they need is guilt ...the thought that in anyway they were responsible for the horrendous crime...and they definitely cannot be coerced into marrying their RAPIST to save their honor. This is not medieval or prehistoric era...this is the 21st century where there is a rape happening in every second. 

With the growing rape cases in India this will be a wrong message for Mrs Khan to portray if she thinks of pursuing any kind of relationship between Asad and Billo. 

Billo is a RAPIST. 

PS: I hope we can leave our differences aside for once and work together for this cause.I work in a Domestic violence shelter...I interact with rape victims on a daily basis...I have seen their pain and trauma. Rape is a crime...and victims cannot marry Rapists period. People need to voice their opinion on this issue. This is a wrong message and should not be accepted. This is a real life issue...and not a mere plot in a fiction. They cannot play with a serious issue like this.

Great that you mention the above! However. A tad assumptive of you! Think you need to think beyond AsYa too .. Gul hasn't shown asad marrying or getting engaged to Tanu!! Till then I suggest you don't waste time on a forum & do something constructive with your time at the shelter! 
if you read the post it's not about Asya...it's about Rape. Thanks for your suggestion and yes awareness should be spread every possible way we can...and India forums is a good place to do that.

But, you're implying they are going to get married? That's what I was saying, the storyline may not go that way! Rem the whole Miriam stuff? Zoya prevented Miriam from marrying her rapist! So why would they now make Asad marry Tanu? When previously they have tackled this subject. Raising awareness if rape is great, there's lots everyone can do. I was just concerned that you had created the post, prior to not having full information about where the story is heading. 

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-AsYa-..

Awesome post Priyanka.Clap Gula has become Kekta-maata.In all of K-shows,they show da vamp gets da hero drunk,hero thinks da vamp as heroine,and they sleep over.And offcourse they are gonna hav ''naajayaz' children.LOL This is a sensitive issue,and Kekta and Gul have succesfully and insensitively turned this into a way to generate TRP's only.Confused
thanks...this was a cheap trick that Gul played and honestly till the last minute I did believe that she wouldn't take the route...in IPk she kept the sanctity intact with Asr ...he didn't have an illegitimate child...she saved the grace there but here this is completely different because its a Rape...any kind of relationship b/w a victim and the rapist will not be accepted.

Lost_Somewhere

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged

did u post this on forum 32...so they get a clue...there is NOWAY IN HELL imma watch billi blackmail asad into believing the baby is his...or marrying/engaging him!!! enough is enough.  

i wanna see dilshaad zoya and fam supporting asad..giving him luv and courage to get thru this not giving him BS.
I did post this in Forum 32 ...members there are very upset too.
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Guys...let us just set our differences about Asya for once here and think about a very serious issue here...RAPE!

Mrs Gul Khan has tried to portray the much talked about scene as SEDUCTION...but it was undeniably RAPE. Does it matter whether its a woman or a man ? NO. It doesn't. Rape is a crime...the rapist shout be prosecuted and should be behind bars. Reports... data shows that most rapes are committed by the people the victim knows.

In QH Billo is a dear friend of Asad whom he trusts and respect...but instead what did she do...she drugged him and raped him. Now, the question is not whether they did it or not...the real problem here is they showed it as Seduction.

I have seen many posts with a concern that Gul might try to enforce a marriage b/w Asad and Billo or even an engagement. Now here is what is very important ...THE MESSAGE...A VICTIM should not MARRY the RAPIST under any circumstances...rape victims undergo PTSD ...they need counseling...a huge support system...lots of assurance...but the last thing they need is guilt ...the thought that in anyway they were responsible for the horrendous crime...and they definitely cannot be coerced into marrying their RAPIST to save their honor. This is not medieval or prehistoric era...this is the 21st century where there is a rape happening in every second. 

With the growing rape cases in India this will be a wrong message for Mrs Khan to portray if she thinks of pursuing any kind of relationship between Asad and Billo. 

Billo is a RAPIST. 

PS: I hope we can leave our differences aside for once and work together for this cause.I work in a Domestic violence shelter...I interact with rape victims on a daily basis...I have seen their pain and trauma. Rape is a crime...and victims cannot marry Rapists period. People need to voice their opinion on this issue. This is a wrong message and should not be accepted. This is a real life issue...and not a mere plot in a fiction. They cannot play with a serious issue like this.

Great that you mention the above! However. A tad assumptive of you! Think you need to think beyond AsYa too .. Gul hasn't shown asad marrying or getting engaged to Tanu!! Till then I suggest you don't waste time on a forum & do something constructive with your time at the shelter! 
if you read the post it's not about Asya...it's about Rape. Thanks for your suggestion and yes awareness should be spread every possible way we can...and India forums is a good place to do that.

But, you're implying they are going to get married? That's what I was saying, the storyline may not go that way! Rem the whole Miriam stuff? Zoya prevented Miriam from marrying her rapist! So why would they now make Asad marry Tanu? When previously they have tackled this subject. Raising awareness if rape is great, there's lots everyone can do. I was just concerned that you had created the post, prior to not having full information about where the story is heading. 

I understand but I believe prevention is better than cure...when the spoilers came out about this SR sequence we all thought it was fake...that she wouldn't opt for such an distasteful and indecent material...we trusted her...but look what she did...she went ahead and showed a crime like rape but the appalling part is that she tried to pass it on as seduction.

So, as a viewer I don't trust Gul anymore...so this post is mainly to address the issue and let her know that if she opts for such an scenario in the near future...she should think a little more this time around.

Go to top