Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A RAPE victim cannot marry the RAPIST. (Page 2)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely...in fact (sorry to intrude) i commented on this on bheegi's post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maddy1270

agree with your view a 100%... that's the thought that crossed my mind the moment the scene was aired... whether man or woman, this is rape and the perpetrator should be punished... using such cheap gimmicks in the name of drama / trps is just not right! hope the issue will be portrayed or addressed with sensitivity rather than melodrama... the whole acid in the mehendi track was also not rightly handled, especially in the treatment of acid burns!
thanks. Yes a rape is a crime and the punishment should be equal whether its commented by a man or a woman...the fact they used a date rape drug here is appalling...it shows what happens when such drugs are accessible. I am sure Gul never expected such an outburst ...she thought she could get away with showing it as seduction. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnaliheartChai

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you completely...in fact (sorry to intrude) i commented on this on bheegi's post..
thanks...you are welcome to comment anytime...and you are not intruding. I will check your comment in Sangi's thread.

niki_12

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
100% agree with you.. I really really want Cv's not to show any engagement/marriage even proposal of marriage between Asad and Billi..  we can let forum32 know about it,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleA.Hajnal

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

Agree with all of you...I have already said it and I will say it again...Cvs and Gul HAVE to show Tanveer in the same light as a Man rapist...

There was no "seduction" in what Tanveer did...That was a sexual assault, They cant make it look like nothing...

If this scene happened with a female character they would have gone hell to make The man look like a Hevan/Animal and what not...So why now they will show it only as a "seduction"...

When Man does that its "sexual assault" when woman does that its "seduction"...?? why so double standard...?? 

And yes, A RAPE victim cant marry the RAPIST...she showed that in Maryams Track...now she has to do the same now too...

It will HURT me, us if she just showed that as Tanveer was only seducing Asad...Ouch 
it's totally gender discrimation...double standards and I am very disgusted that India doesn't have the same rape laws against women. But the good thing is with the amount of awareness and information ppl can differentiate between rape and seduction. 

Yes, she cannot contradict her previous message by showing any kind of relationship b/w Asad and Billo. 

A.Hajnal

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

4lions isn't ready for a rape victim story. They mean what they show most probably. That tanveer removed Asad's shirt, oogled at him, sent him a flying kiss and they both fell asleep next to each other. 

not in this life time will the 'purity' (what a disgusting word) of the male lead ever be under any threat. 

Zoya will accept Asad by trusting that he wouldn't do somethin  like this (read sleep shirtless next to  another woman)  in full conscience. This will go for the next few weeks. That's about it I think. No great mind over
 matter, rape guilt etc etc. 

Alas.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neesha111RupunzaleiheartChai

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

Nyc post
thanks.
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

100% agree with you.. I really really want Cv's not to show any engagement/marriage even proposal of marriage between Asad and Billi..  we can let forum32 know about it,
thanks. I have posted it in the forum32 and members everywhere is outrageous about it...if Gul tries to pursue something like this is the near future, that is when we have to work harder to get them to listen to us...we have to complain ...petition whatever possible. 

Go to top