Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A RAPE victim cannot marry the RAPIST. (Page 13)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laimdad

It would be very sad if they didn't show Asad reacting to this at some point. He is an attorney so, hopefully they don't brush it off to focus on the AsYa relationship drama. 
is he an attorney? I didn't know that...it looks like he believed the crap Billo fed him.

neesha111 Senior Member
neesha111
neesha111

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

4lions isn't ready for a rape victim story. They mean what they show most probably. That tanveer removed Asad's shirt, oogled at him, sent him a flying kiss and they both fell asleep next to each other.

not in this life time will the 'purity' (what a disgusting word) of the male lead ever be under any threat.

Zoya will accept Asad by trusting that he wouldn't do somethin like this (read sleep shirtless next to another woman) in full conscience. This will go for the next few weeks. That's about it I think. No great mind over
matter, rape guilt etc etc.

Alas.

I agree , billo just made if look it happened...it really did not happen. Would not be a sleeping man to get raped that can produce baby?

Also , tv show not yet there where male lead is handed off to female lead as 'utaran'

I m pretty sure it has not happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neesha111

4lions isn't ready for a rape victim story. They mean what they show most probably. That tanveer removed Asad's shirt, oogled at him, sent him a flying kiss and they both fell asleep next to each other.

not in this life time will the 'purity' (what a disgusting word) of the male lead ever be under any threat.

Zoya will accept Asad by trusting that he wouldn't do somethin like this (read sleep shirtless next to another woman) in full conscience. This will go for the next few weeks. That's about it I think. No great mind over

Alas.

I agree , billo just made if look it happened...it really did not happen. Would not be a sleeping man to get raped that can produce baby?

Also , tv show not yet there where male lead is handed off to female lead as 'utaran'

it has not happened because Billo confirmed it in her monologue but Asad doesn't know that...but the point is not whether it happened or not...it is a wrong message they showed...they showed an act of date rape in the name of seduction...

pkaps

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Completely agree.

Even for a moment lets think that Asad believes that he raped Billo in a weak moment of his... but him marrying her does not change the fact that he had actually raped her. So a Rapist marrying a victim does not reduce the torture or solve the problem.

Even in the Mangalpur incident... the Mamujan was forcefully marrying his daughter to the guy who had raped his daughter...and Asad did not agree to it.

Hope he remembers that aswell.

Anyway!! lets not speculate the story line... all we can do is try and be patient and watch how the story unfolds.

I really hope it unfolds real fast... before I run out of my patience Big smile

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaps

Completely agree.

Even for a moment lets think that Asad believes that he raped Billo in a weak moment of his... but him marrying her does not change the fact that he had actually raped her. So a Rapist marrying a victim does not reduce the torture or solve the problem.

Even in the Mangalpur incident... the Mamujan was forcefully marrying his daughter to the guy who had raped his daughter...and Asad did not agree to it.

Hope he remembers that aswell.

Anyway!! lets not speculate the story line... all we can do is try and be patient and watch how the story unfolds.

I really hope it unfolds real fast... before I run out of my patience Big smile
 Patience...that it the word my friend ...it's running out because it is has been a long 5 months of Billo torture.
neesha111 Senior Member
neesha111
neesha111

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Originally posted by neesha111

Alas.

it has not happened because Billo confirmed it in her monologue but Asad doesn't know that...but the point is not whether it happened or not...it is a wrong message they showed...they showed an act of date rape in the name of seduction...

Yes I posted before I had a chance to catch the episode

Go to top