Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A RAPE victim cannot marry the RAPIST. (Page 12)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

they need to show his trauma very well...and this time he needs to be sure that he did not do anything..because only then it makes sense that he goes behind zoya to manaofy her...if he knows he has wronged, the righteous mr.asad ahmed khan will not go behind zoya...however if he is convinced he is wrong then it will be very difficult...because asad has always been a man who has been unsure of himself as far as love is concerned..he won't need much time to feel ashamed of himself...however i hope they show that he is convinced of his innocence...his pain will be worth the watch..and he needs to get rid of that so called best friend...pronto...he has been a victim and they need to show it in a dignified manner...

Tanver is a woman already married. So he didn't rob her off her virginity or anything.

Asad knows whatever happened, happened because he was drugged. I don't think he needs to get too depressed about it- it was just unfortunate- HIS CONSCIENCE IS clear...though he greatly regrets it happened.

What I feel is, if later on Tanveer tells him she is pregnant by him- a child changes things a lot- he cannot abandon 'his child'- and maty feel bad about forcing Z to accept his 'mistake' as her own too.. not saying it will happen...just a thought.

i really really hope they don't go down the 'this is Asad's baby track'...although articles state that tannu will make a comeback to wreak havoc...i really hope the havoc is related to gaffur siddiqui's true identity as Zoya's father

Sounds unpalatable...I agree.

But what did Tanveer say?

"I have trapped him- FINALLY!"...she thought he wouldn't run after Z or that Z would never forgive him...if all thi sfails- next step is 'kill Z' as the spoiler says...and if Asad knows Tanveer tried to kill Z and she is EXPOSED..if the spoilers are true, there is no way he is taking her back. The child- that could be different. But never the mother. Let us see.Wink

Or will Tanveer just disappear saying she has wreaked enough havoc in her best friend's life...

It could even be that Tanveer re- enters to spoil Nikhat's love story...

Imagining Asad taking care of a pregnant Tannu sounds unpalatableDeadLOLBut i hope they atleast have enough sense to do a DNA test once the child is bornLOLIf Asad insists on going with her to the doc when she is pregnant, thats more than enough to do the math but alas, the guy was born without a brainLOL

Can you do me a favour?Embarrassed Please don't even put this horribleAngry thing in writing.Embarrassed

What if the CVs visit the post and start getting ideas?Shocked

God forbiddd!!!LOL

Don worry..Looks like the CVs have already planned this shitLOLAsad just needs to reveal how he got to the factory and Zoya needs to tell everyone what the bitch has been upto and also that phone call where she gloated about having sex with JammyDeadThen someone needs to stuff a morning after pill down her throat or better still, take her to a hospital and get her thoroughly checked..This is not that difficult, is it?LOLIt isn't that complicated or messy as its made out to be in the show but unfortunately shows thrive on melodrama and we'l have to bear with the dumbing down of the leadsLOL

And of course, Asad fails to ask that crucial Q: "How do you know it is mine, Tannu? YOu were already raped once before I cameBig smile..." OR

That was just a rape attempt?Wink

Yup dude..And it was gang rape i guess..So you never know..So even if she plays the baby card, Asad needs to tell her that he'd wait till the baby is born and then get the DNA test done to confirm if he is the fatherLOLBut unfortunately, Asad missed all his bio classes i guessLOL

Hare yaar... If at all Asad just allows zoya to question tanu... She would be caught in no time... Atleast after all this I want the cv's to show that their main lead Asad has some brain to use... And even if she comes back with baby's daddy game... I want the khan family to use their brain and punish her for her deeds...

This is a bit too much to ask for I guess. We should keep our expectations low. LOL

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Yup keeping expectations low is the keyLOL I learnt my lesson last weekLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleLivingfreestarsinmyeyes

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

i hope tht atleast after ajmer and after tannu gets exposed..(as per spoilers) they show SM importance to this...u cant expect much frm them after wht they showed...but i hope they GIVE IT atleast a lil importance...or is smthing like razia vs badi bi more important than a man being drugged and sexually assaulted?
honestly after today's episode I don't know what is the point do Ajmer ? Ayaan's thought process that Asad slept with Billo because he never wanted to marry Zoya...how horrendous...Gul is clearly indicating on a zoyaan track here...

But what concerns me they are trying to cover up the date rape with Ajmer...but I am not going to let that happen...we have complained to the BBCA ...and will see to it that this matter is under observation...
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Yup keeping expectations low is the keyLOL I learnt my lesson last weekLOL
absolutely...to be safe read the updates...you don't want to be surprised.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

they need to show his trauma very well...and this time he needs to be sure that he did not do anything..because only then it makes sense that he goes behind zoya to manaofy her...if he knows he has wronged, the righteous mr.asad ahmed khan will not go behind zoya...however if he is convinced he is wrong then it will be very difficult...because asad has always been a man who has been unsure of himself as far as love is concerned..he won't need much time to feel ashamed of himself...however i hope they show that he is convinced of his innocence...his pain will be worth the watch..and he needs to get rid of that so called best friend...pronto...he has been a victim and they need to show it in a dignified manner...

Tanver is a woman already married. So he didn't rob her off her virginity or anything.

Asad knows whatever happened, happened because he was drugged. I don't think he needs to get too depressed about it- it was just unfortunate- HIS CONSCIENCE IS clear...though he greatly regrets it happened.

What I feel is, if later on Tanveer tells him she is pregnant by him- a child changes things a lot- he cannot abandon 'his child'- and maty feel bad about forcing Z to accept his 'mistake' as her own too.. not saying it will happen...just a thought.

i really really hope they don't go down the 'this is Asad's baby track'...although articles state that tannu will make a comeback to wreak havoc...i really hope the havoc is related to gaffur siddiqui's true identity as Zoya's father

Sounds unpalatable...I agree.

But what did Tanveer say?

"I have trapped him- FINALLY!"...she thought he wouldn't run after Z or that Z would never forgive him...if all thi sfails- next step is 'kill Z' as the spoiler says...and if Asad knows Tanveer tried to kill Z and she is EXPOSED..if the spoilers are true, there is no way he is taking her back. The child-  that could be different. But never the mother. Let us see.Wink

Or will Tanveer just disappear saying she has wreaked enough havoc in her best friend's life...

It could even be that Tanveer re- enters to spoil Nikhat's love story...
haven't we all been hoping for the last 5 months for her departure LOL...but it seems so unlikely because Amrapalli thinks that she is the best think that has happened to QH...I wonder she has got that idea from...??? Gul , I guess.
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nick93

Originally posted by Rupunzale

Originally posted by Nick93

This is the post I've been waiting for since Thursday! Clap
Brilliantly well-said!

I'm more disgusted by the fact that they used rape as a form of entertainment than Tanveer winning her challenge.

Rape is such a sensitive and serious issue and to depict it as seduction on a TV show that airs in a country known for it's brutal rapes is heartless and absolutely wrong. I hoped that they would show Asad going through PTSD, but it seems like he's only going to be dreaming about dancing in the desert with Zoya. QH is watched by so many viewers, so it would be great if they could show the aftermath and consequences rape has on the victims and in a way teach the audience something useful. But I sincerely doubt that's going to happen. 

Gul Khan mentioned in an interview that she wanted people to take away something positive from her show. How about it's a useful lesson about rape culture? That would make this show absolutely outstanding!
thanks Nick...honestly, I am disheartened to think about the state of any such victim who has watched the particular scene ...just imagine what they have gone through? Rape leaves scars physically but the damage it does to one mentally is something that person lives with for the rest of their lives. To show such a criminal offense in such a shamefully seductive way is appalling...I feel betrayed as a viewer and I am in shame as a human being.

Gul khan was exaggerating when she said about positive outcomes in her interview...it's hypocritical and extremely laughable...lets see what she has shown till now...domestic violence...physical and mental...stigma about dark skin women...dowry...probable forced and coerced marriage by kidnapping...stigma about divorced women...black magic...and last but not the least...DATE RAPE shown as seduction...please correct me if I have missed something ? She truly wants ppl to learn something good about it by repeatedly promoting such stuff ? She is very dillutional if she thinks that by showing the same old rubbish she is helping anyone. 

True. I never thought about that, but I hope that no rape victim watched that scene. I can't imagine the emotional trauma they might go through. 
I definitely feel betrayed too. To be honest, I've been appalled by the things they showed in this show ever since the slap fiasco and how easily everyone forgave Asad. No matter what, that was physical abuse on a woman. But I let everything go because I loved Surbhi Jyoti's growth as an actor and wanted to watch the show for her. 
But this is not something I can easily let go. I know someone who was date-raped and she has never been able to overcome the grief and trauma of the event. 

I went to the Forum32 thread earlier and someone commented saying that they should just relax and enjoy the upcoming romance between the 2 lovebirds!
I was even more appalled by that comment. How can you ignore such a serious issue like rape/sexual assault and focus on the romance? I can't stomach that. I will constantly be reminded that Asad was raped.

That is true. She hasn't shown anything positive up to now unless you count the whole women should not be judged by their clothes. At the end of the day this is an Indian show and you can't expect more from it. Indian television really needs to grow and show more sensible material that can help create awareness. I'm curious, do you feel like continuing the show?

@ bold...that is nothing my friend...there are even worser comments than that...ppl saying that Zoya deserved it because Tanveer is prettier than Zoya and Asad deserves a pretty girl...my suggestion...choose want you want to read and ignore the rest...it's not worth it.
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Totally agree with you, TM. 
thanks.
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna_str