Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu stop inter fering

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Joined: 21 August 2012
Posts: 837

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Madhu we know you are good hearted but some times you need to but off.  your inter-fearing making the situation more worst let RK-Sultan  deal with each other and let the better man win. Please stop thinking ever thing revolve around you because it is not

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_bsp020shweta2728Arshi1195paljay

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 3833

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Isn't she RK's wife? She have full haq to butt in LOL bcz she cares about him and his family...don't want anyone to get hurt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Joined: 21 August 2012
Posts: 837

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rimsha-sizzles

Isn't she RK's wife? She have full haq to butt in LOL bcz she cares about him and his family...don't want anyone to get hurt...

Bur her inter ference never helped any one only made it worst. HER intentions are good to help the husband but she does not know the intentions of her husband so how is that helping
sadz.rahm Groupbie
sadz.rahm
sadz.rahm

Joined: 03 May 2012
Posts: 181

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I agree, she shouldn't interfere so much but she just wants to protect her husband, but still, she doesn't realise she's making the situation worse. I think RK is still a bit jelous a soon as she said let me speak to Sultan and i think that's why RK decided to go and hurt Sultan somehow
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Joined: 21 August 2012
Posts: 837

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadz.rahm

I agree, she shouldn't interfere so much but she just wants to protect her husband, but still, she doesn't realise she's making the situation worse. I think RK is still a bit jelous a soon as she said let me speak to Sultan and i think that's why RK decided to go and hurt Sultan somehow

 
I am sorry but RK does not need protection so for he never got hurt only gives hurt to other people with his insecurity and arrogance
roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Joined: 09 May 2011
Posts: 285

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

 @ TM  :-  Amazing she was right when she was interfering between a father & son  Confused but  she is wrong when she is interfering in her husband's matter .LOL 

 @ Sadz.rahm :- R.k was not jealous of Sultan but sultan is jealous of R.k that he got father's  name , fame and madhu not proceed with her revenge plan . and pls don't say that  sultan's intention was friendly , the way he was dreaming about madhu it  was clear that he was under impression that after madhu's revenge saga he will get her .

I don't blame sultan for falling for madhu because both madhu & padmini gave wrong signals to him.Angry

Atleast R.k has brains and knows correct place for a gangster is Jail .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728sunflower52

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Joined: 07 March 2013
Posts: 4896

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Ya I don't want her to interfere either, she might get hurt. I think yesterday's rod scene was maybe a foreshadow. Both RK and Sultan stepped in to make sure madhu doesn't get hurt. So maybe in the future, bhujung will come back (why did he disappear?) and he may kidnap madhu and try to hurt her. Then RK and Sultan will team up for Madhu's sake and save her.
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Joined: 21 August 2012
Posts: 837

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roma2011


 @ TM  :-  Amazing she was right when she was interfering between a father & son  Confused but  she is wrong when she is interfering in her husband's matter .LOL 

 @ Sadz.rahm :- R.k was not jealous of Sultan but sultan is jealous of R.k that he got father's  name , fame and madhu not proceed with her revenge plan . and pls don't say that  sultan's intention was friendly , the way he was dreaming about madhu it  was clear that he was under impression that after madhu's revenge saga he will get her .

I don't blame sultan for falling for madhu because both madhu & padmini gave wrong signals to him.Angry

Atleast R.k has brains and knows correct place for a gangster is Jail .LOL

I never support she interfering between Aryan and Sultan she should not have who is she give lectures how to bring up their own child she might have saved sultan life once but at the same time she is also the reason between RK-Sultan most of the time. She always gave wrong signals to Sultan from the day one that is how this whole mess started

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TT : madhu-rk / madhu-sultan

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: sonukidd   Replies: 56   Views: 10378

sonukidd 56 10378 18 May 2013 at 4:27pm by barunkhushi
Metromasti:Madhu Sultan'scluches,Rk Madhu's search

2

Author: anu_sakshi   Replies: 10   Views: 3949

anu_sakshi 10 3949 21 April 2013 at 12:25pm by aksarDD
madhu is madhu be it with rk or aryan

2 3 4 5

Author: Mrs.ZSK   Replies: 33   Views: 5906

Mrs.ZSK 33 5906 05 April 2013 at 1:47pm by -x-divine-x-
Madhu-RK VS Madhu-Sultan

2

Author: -LoveDance-   Replies: 13   Views: 3275

-LoveDance- 13 3275 21 March 2013 at 2:17pm by -Jwalamukhi-
Madhu in Sultan's clutches,RK in Madhu's search

Author: zan101   Replies: 3   Views: 2385

zan101 3 2385 07 March 2013 at 1:18am by anji-mira

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index