India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhu stop inter fering

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Madhu we know you are good hearted but some times you need to but off.  your inter-fearing making the situation more worst let RK-Sultan  deal with each other and let the better man win. Please stop thinking ever thing revolve around you because it is not

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_bsp020shweta2728Arshi1195paljay

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Isn't she RK's wife? She have full haq to butt in LOL bcz she cares about him and his family...don't want anyone to get hurt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rimsha-sizzles

Isn't she RK's wife? She have full haq to butt in LOL bcz she cares about him and his family...don't want anyone to get hurt...

Bur her inter ference never helped any one only made it worst. HER intentions are good to help the husband but she does not know the intentions of her husband so how is that helping
sadz.rahm Groupbie
sadz.rahm
sadz.rahm

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I agree, she shouldn't interfere so much but she just wants to protect her husband, but still, she doesn't realise she's making the situation worse. I think RK is still a bit jelous a soon as she said let me speak to Sultan and i think that's why RK decided to go and hurt Sultan somehow
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadz.rahm

I agree, she shouldn't interfere so much but she just wants to protect her husband, but still, she doesn't realise she's making the situation worse. I think RK is still a bit jelous a soon as she said let me speak to Sultan and i think that's why RK decided to go and hurt Sultan somehow

I am sorry but RK does not need protection so for he never got hurt only gives hurt to other people with his insecurity and arrogance
roma2011 Senior Member
roma2011
roma2011

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

@ TM  :-  Amazing she was right when she was interfering between a father & son  Confused but  she is wrong when she is interfering in her husband's matter .LOL 

@ Sadz.rahm :- R.k was not jealous of Sultan but sultan is jealous of R.k that he got father's  name , fame and madhu not proceed with her revenge plan . and pls don't say that  sultan's intention was friendly , the way he was dreaming about madhu it  was clear that he was under impression that after madhu's revenge saga he will get her .

I don't blame sultan for falling for madhu because both madhu & padmini gave wrong signals to him.Angry

Atleast R.k has brains and knows correct place for a gangster is Jail .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728sunflower52

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Ya I don't want her to interfere either, she might get hurt. I think yesterday's rod scene was maybe a foreshadow. Both RK and Sultan stepped in to make sure madhu doesn't get hurt. So maybe in the future, bhujung will come back (why did he disappear?) and he may kidnap madhu and try to hurt her. Then RK and Sultan will team up for Madhu's sake and save her.
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roma2011

@ TM  :-  Amazing she was right when she was interfering between a father & son  Confused but  she is wrong when she is interfering in her husband's matter .LOL 

@ Sadz.rahm :- R.k was not jealous of Sultan but sultan is jealous of R.k that he got father's  name , fame and madhu not proceed with her revenge plan . and pls don't say that  sultan's intention was friendly , the way he was dreaming about madhu it  was clear that he was under impression that after madhu's revenge saga he will get her .

I don't blame sultan for falling for madhu because both madhu & padmini gave wrong signals to him.Angry

Atleast R.k has brains and knows correct place for a gangster is Jail .LOL

I never support she interfering between Aryan and Sultan she should not have who is she give lectures how to bring up their own child she might have saved sultan life once but at the same time she is also the reason between RK-Sultan most of the time. She always gave wrong signals to Sultan from the day one that is how this whole mess started

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top