Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: awida

Good post Tehsina.

Poor Prithvi I wish his brain works anyway . But this Meera's effect proves they are one . He is the body and she is the brain .

πŸ€ͺ

Awww!!!πŸ˜ƒDts such a lovely and appropriate decription of our Mithvi!πŸ˜‰
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes m counting on dt too Binu!πŸ˜‰ Ye doorie aur saahi jaye naaa...😭

[/QUOTE]

Miss them so much πŸ˜­ 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

Yes m counting on dt too Binu!πŸ˜‰ Ye doorie aur saahi jaye naaa...😭

Miss them so much πŸ˜­ 
[/QUOTE]

Yes..😭I hope dey r seen together this week..m so tired o getn tired nd disgustd of Shalu track nd kip waitn for Mithvi moments...😑Mithvi dosage needed for getn my brain out of coma...
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bravo Tehsina , this research needs to be well documented πŸ‘πŸΌ
I totally agree with you, there minds only work when they are together , look how only one pic that too 2-3 months old triggered the long unfunctioning brain into actionwa and he leaped behind lalalanwa and found the secret passage.
He was clueless what to do for like ages  but then he saw Meera's pic and TADA..
Follow lalalnwa started blinking in his head , no more proof required to justify your theory .
Also when they were in 12gaon they were playing mind games and plotting super smart schemes to destroy each other and we all know how disastrous it was for them and all of us when they were separated 
Their brains were taken as samples to be frozen for the next generation to look at 
I really hope they meet soon so that their brains also return to them which in turn saves our brain from getting fried. 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

Bravo Tehsina , this research needs to be well documented πŸ‘πŸΌ

I totally agree with you, there minds only work when they are together , look how only one pic that too 2-3 months old triggered the long unfunctioning brain into actionwa and he leaped behind lalalanwa and found the secret passage.
He was clueless what to do for like ages  but then he saw Meera's pic and TADA..
Follow lalalnwa started blinking in his head , no more proof required to justify your theory .
Also when they were in 12gaon they were playing mind games and plotting super smart schemes to destroy each other and we all know how disastrous it was for them and all of us when they were separated 
Their brains were taken as samples to be frozen for the next generation to look at 
I really hope they meet soon so that their brains also return to them which in turn saves our brain from getting fried. 

italic-  Sooo true Saba...Counting on dt reunion fom dinosaur's era...Ye judaai to too much lambi hogayiAAKHEIN TARAS GAYI MITHVI KO SAATH MEI DEKHNE KE LIYE...πŸ˜”πŸ˜­My head also has a permanent dent due to constant banging,nd my poor walls have multiple fractures..Can't take it anymore...Need Mithvi union oxygen and,nd Mithvi romance glucose badly!!!🀒😭
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Awww!!!πŸ˜ƒDts such a lovely and appropriate decription of our Mithvi!πŸ˜‰

And Itidal we fans are the soul πŸ˜›