Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Mithvi-U turn my brain on,nt just me!

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hi frnds!Tongue
Back wid another point i realised about Mithvi..!!!Wink
Widout much ado...I hv discovered dt Prithvi's stupidity is also related to Meera's absence...Ouch
now I'll explain how i came to this weird conclusion...

Ok..Mithvi in Baragaon...Prithvi was intelligent,bt esp intelligent wn Meera was nearer..He ws nvr fooled by Meera xcpt during dt fake snake incident...LOLNd he ws sleeping away 4m Meera dn..ErmmBt 1ce Meera wasnt nearby nd Lakhan hd fooled him by dt xchanged letter,nd he hd nearly lost Meera..Shocked

City track...He ws living in a separate room 4m Meera,nd hence lost his brains slowly..Nt to add his mustaches nd hair was trimmed too..Ouch

Aftr wedding,he suddenly started doubting Akash nd strtd getn irritated wid him,nd givn him fishy luks,HOW?Meera was with him..!!!.Big smile

Mangalsutra fight,distance 4m Meera,Prithvi loses brain agn,nd strts whipping himself...Angry

Fight solved,Mithvi hug each other!Big smilePrithvi brain back in action!!!Dancing
Hand holding in car,brain recharged!Approve
    So Bitto death,Prithvi's brain in 4th gear!Nd instantly follow da trail to Akash!Party(Not to add all dose cuddling to wifey dear helped too,brain got recharged!!!Embarrassed)...

SR fake plan done alone by PrithviD'ohOuchBrain lost chrge,resulting in no SR!D'oh
Ok sm romance,brain gets energy,Prithvi mks awesome plan to catch Akash...Big smile

Plan follow up,ok...Bt during follow-up Prithvi get a glimpse of ugly DB ,brain goes to commaDead,separated 4m Meera,so no help..Poor brain is off agn..So mks akash confess!Big smileClapBt no police around or confession recorded!OuchD'oh

Akash escapes..Nd dn dies due to Lallanwa!!Who brought DB stench wid him so Prithvi brain coma agn..DeadBt Meera revives him in jungle,so mks decision to return to baragaon..Big smile
  Lallanwa entry wid DB stench,brain off!DeadInstead of fightn runs!
  Caught by police,separated 4m MEERA!CryPrithvi brain off again!Straight tks da blame for Akash murder!D'oh
 Prithvi kidnapped by DB men,sees DB brain dead agn!DeadGoes out to buy a short dress to prove his point!!!AngryAngryD'oh
Prithvi sees a glimpse of Meera,cums bck,instantly sees da camera!!!TongueBreaks it!
  DB around forgets to ask about it!Angry
DB always around,Prithvi acting STUPID!STUPID!STUPID!Brain nt functioning!OuchBrain in constant coma!!!DeadDeadDead

Luk change,Prithvi sees a glimpse of Meera tks her in his arms!Day DreamingBingo!Brain in action!Asks smart questions to Mji!!!Tongue

DB back,Prithvi,cant touch Meera,brain dead..Dead

Finally Thursday episode Prithvi touching nd caressing Meera's pic!Big smileBrain recharged!DB stench nd ugly look overcome!Prithvi finally actn smart!And brain active!!!PartyDancing

So my conclusion-Meera just does not turn Prithvi on,she turns his brain on too!!!Big smileWink

P.s. MITHVI TOGETHER ROMANCING BlushingOR FIGHTING Day DreamingOR EVEN CHEEK CUPPING ConfusedTURNS OUR BRAINS ON AND RUNNING,along wid turning us on tooEmbarrassed!!!LOL

WAT SAY FRNDS?!!Plz comment...Wink

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 22 June 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightJunoonianmonalikacrazy-nutgirlTalksawida

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Tehsina awesome post and analysis, yeah agree wen they are away both their brain stop working, both behave idioticaly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJawida

Hopeenlight Senior Member
Hopeenlight
Hopeenlight

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Good analysis Tehsina!  The story works splendidly with both Meera and Prithvi and hence it's briliiant,.  It loses it's shine and luster when they are not working together whether it be love, hate, fight or cuddle... Pure and simple!  #Junoon is like a million carat sparkling diamond with Mithvi but a piece of coal otherwise...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmiJunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankiawida

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Hi frnds!Tongue
Back wid another point i realised about Mithvi..!!!Wink
Widout much ado...I hv discovered dt Prithvi's stupidity is also related to Meera's absence...Ouch
now I'll explain how i came to this weird conclusion...

totally agree - mithvi hv to be together for P's brain to work.. but e cvs seem to be enjoying torturing P & us with shalu!!!!! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
LOL I love ur reasoning Tehsina :)
Thankfully Meera to be seen soon so his brain shld be a bit more functional.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hopeenlightcrazy-nutTehsinaJFJOyeNautankiawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Good post Tehsina.

Poor Prithvi I wish his brain works anyway . But this Meera's effect proves they are one . He is the body and she is the brain .

Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutTehsinaJFJ

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Tehsina awesome post and analysis, yeah agree wen they are away both their brain stop working, both behave idioticaly.

Thank u Foram!TongueYes u r right!Ouch! has turned into a crying baby wh does nothing bt cry,da odr is tkn orders 4m a s***!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nut

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

Good analysis Tehsina!  The story works splendidly with both Meera and Prithvi and hence it's briliiant,.  It loses it's shine and luster when they are not working together whether it be love, hate, fight or cuddle... Pure and simple!  #Junoon is like a million carat sparkling diamond with Mithvi but a piece of coal otherwise...

Oh Asha u just concluded my looong analysis perfectly in short!!!Thumbs UpBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nut

Go to top