Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Mithvi-U turn my brain on,nt just me!

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi frnds!๐Ÿ˜›
Back wid another point i realised about Mithvi..!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Widout much ado...I hv discovered dt Prithvi's stupidity is also related to Meera's absence...
now I'll explain how i came to this weird conclusion...

Ok..Mithvi in Baragaon...Prithvi was intelligent,bt esp intelligent wn Meera was nearer..He ws nvr fooled by Meera xcpt during dt fake snake incident...๐Ÿ˜†Nd he ws sleeping away 4m Meera dn..๐Ÿค”Bt 1ce Meera wasnt nearby nd Lakhan hd fooled him by dt xchanged letter,nd he hd nearly lost Meera..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

City track...He ws living in a separate room 4m Meera,nd hence lost his brains slowly..Nt to add his mustaches nd hair was trimmed too..

Aftr wedding,he suddenly started doubting Akash nd strtd getn irritated wid him,nd givn him fishy luks,HOW?Meera was with him..!!!.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mangalsutra fight,distance 4m Meera,Prithvi loses brain agn,nd strts whipping himself...๐Ÿ˜ก

Fight solved,Mithvi hug each other!๐Ÿ˜ƒPrithvi brain back in action!!!
Hand holding in car,brain recharged!
    So Bitto death,Prithvi's brain in 4th gear!Nd instantly follow da trail to Akash!๐Ÿฅณ(Not to add all dose cuddling to wifey dear helped too,brain got recharged!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ)...

SR fake plan done alone by PrithviBrain lost chrge,resulting in no SR!
Ok sm romance,brain gets energy,Prithvi mks awesome plan to catch Akash...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Plan follow up,ok...Bt during follow-up Prithvi get a glimpse of ugly DB ,brain goes to comma๐Ÿคข,separated 4m Meera,so no help..Poor brain is off agn..So mks akash confess!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘Bt no police around or confession recorded!

Akash escapes..Nd dn dies due to Lallanwa!!Who brought DB stench wid him so Prithvi brain coma agn..๐ŸคขBt Meera revives him in jungle,so mks decision to return to baragaon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  Lallanwa entry wid DB stench,brain off!๐ŸคขInstead of fightn runs!
  Caught by police,separated 4m MEERA!๐Ÿ˜ญPrithvi brain off again!Straight tks da blame for Akash murder!
 Prithvi kidnapped by DB men,sees DB brain dead agn!๐ŸคขGoes out to buy a short dress to prove his point!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Prithvi sees a glimpse of Meera,cums bck,instantly sees da camera!!!๐Ÿ˜›Breaks it!
  DB around forgets to ask about it!๐Ÿ˜ก
DB always around,Prithvi acting STUPID!STUPID!STUPID!Brain nt functioning!Brain in constant coma!!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Luk change,Prithvi sees a glimpse of Meera tks her in his arms!Bingo!Brain in action!Asks smart questions to Mji!!!๐Ÿ˜›

DB back,Prithvi,cant touch Meera,brain dead..๐Ÿคข

Finally Thursday episode Prithvi touching nd caressing Meera's pic!๐Ÿ˜ƒBrain recharged!DB stench nd ugly look overcome!Prithvi finally actn smart!And brain active!!!๐Ÿฅณ

So my conclusion-Meera just does not turn Prithvi on,she turns his brain on too!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

P.s. MITHVI TOGETHER ROMANCING โ˜บ๏ธOR FIGHTING OR EVEN CHEEK CUPPING ๐Ÿ˜•TURNS OUR BRAINS ON AND RUNNING,along wid turning us on too๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!๐Ÿ˜†

WAT SAY FRNDS?!!Plz comment...๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tehsina awesome post and analysis, yeah agree wen they are away both their brain stop working, both behave idioticaly.
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good analysis Tehsina!  The story works splendidly with both Meera and Prithvi and hence it's briliiant,.  It loses it's shine and luster when they are not working together whether it be love, hate, fight or cuddle... Pure and simple!  #Junoon is like a million carat sparkling diamond with Mithvi but a piece of coal otherwise...
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Hi frnds!๐Ÿ˜›
Back wid another point i realised about Mithvi..!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Widout much ado...I hv discovered dt Prithvi's stupidity is also related to Meera's absence...
now I'll explain how i came to this weird conclusion...

totally agree - mithvi hv to be together for P's brain to work.. but e cvs seem to be enjoying torturing P & us with shalu!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL I love ur reasoning Tehsina :)
Thankfully Meera to be seen soon so his brain shld be a bit more functional.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good post Tehsina.

Poor Prithvi I wish his brain works anyway . But this Meera's effect proves they are one . He is the body and she is the brain .

๐Ÿคช
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

Tehsina awesome post and analysis, yeah agree wen they are away both their brain stop working, both behave idioticaly.

Thank u Foram!๐Ÿ˜›Yes u r right!! has turned into a crying baby wh does nothing bt cry,da odr is tkn orders 4m a s***!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Good analysis Tehsina!  The story works splendidly with both Meera and Prithvi and hence it's briliiant,.  It loses it's shine and luster when they are not working together whether it be love, hate, fight or cuddle... Pure and simple!  #Junoon is like a million carat sparkling diamond with Mithvi but a piece of coal otherwise...

Oh Asha u just concluded my looong analysis perfectly in short!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

totally agree - mithvi hv to be together for P's brain to work.. but e cvs seem to be enjoying torturing P & us with shalu!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Arrey dnt u worry Shanti!๐Ÿ˜‰Mithvi will be together soon!๐Ÿ˜‰Nd atleast Shalu isnt panting now!๐Ÿ˜กSo dere...Till dn Let's chill nd watch remix of DON nd DUPLICATE!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

LOL I love ur reasoning Tehsina :)
Thankfully Meera to be seen soon so his brain shld be a bit more functional.

Yes m counting on dt too Binu!๐Ÿ˜‰Ye doorie aur saahi jaye naaa...๐Ÿ˜ญ