Are you going to update this story. 
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Please update and do PM me also and very nice concept
jack-12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys sorry to disappoint u but i've not even started writing the first word related to this story.
but i never said i won't
I need loads of tym
So plz try n understand 
At present it wld be best if u forget this concept. Whenever i'll have tym i'll write n post it
cute.girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its ok take ur time😉 
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jack-12

hi guys sorry to disappoint u but i've not even started writing the first word related to this story.

but i never said i won't
I need loads of tym
So plz try n understand 
At present it wld be best if u forget this concept. Whenever i'll have tym i'll write n post it

Hey. Take ur time    Dear
jack-12 thumbnail

Guys i won't be sending out pms cause I'm not sure if anybody is interested in reading this. This is the 1st chapter and i have no clue when or if even i'll update anything more. Anyways for now those who are interested can enjoy reading this update.

CHAPTER 1

"Mrs. Dobrial, please make us tea. We'll be in the study hall till then."

Tears escape from Madhu's eyes and trickled down her cheeks as she listened to the voice addressing her as Mrs. Dobrial  when just yesterday she'd lost this right. Just yesterday she'd list her husband.

But it felt good. She smiled, the usual smile she gave to the man who spoke to her just now. She liked him and had never been able to fathom her daughters total aversion towards him.

"Its not the study." Pia pointed out sharply as her mother left her and the man to talk. " Its my father's study  and i don't want you to step in there."

"If it were not necessary, i wouldn't suggested it. We have things to discuss that need privacy." His low growl chilled her.

"Privacy! From my mother?"

"There are somethings younmay not want her to know and get troubled for." He started into her eyes and had one of those strange smile on his lips that always worried Pia- secret, dark, as if he were thinking things she couldn't possibly imagine. " Dry your eyes." He said abruptly, and simply walked off to the study, without waiting for her response. Simply leaving her to follow.

His behaviour infuriated Pia. Who gave him the right to boss around? With her father gone, Abhay Raichand was no longer welcome in this house.

No matter under how much loan they might be at present, this house was still hers and as far as she was concerned, he had never been welcomed. He had nothing to do with her at all.

She followed him to tell him that but something about him, made her mouth shut. He was standing, looking at her, into her eyes. Pia shivered, trying to avoid his deep blue eyes. But couldn't, as his dark, frightening splendour made her focus him more.

He moved closer to her. Pia shivered more as she could easily feel the thing which she always felt in his presence. DANGER.

" What do you want to talk about?" Pia muttered, trying to sound brave in front of him.

" Well, i just wanted to remind you that you're no longer a rich girl anymore." Abhay rasped.

" I know!" Pia's voice rose sharply as his reminder registered in her mind. " I know he's gone! Gone! Nothing and nobody can replace him." She turned away, hiding her face which was wet now. " And i also know that with him gone we've lost everything."

For a few minutes Pia sobbed heartbrokenly and Abhay simply let her and then he spoke. " How old are you, Pia?"

" Twenty five." She answered simply to the question asked.

" I lost my parents, my entire thing when i was barely ten." Abhay spoke. His lips twisted wryly.

Pia turned and for the first time looked at him with something opposite to hate. " I...I'm sorry."

He looked at her, his face hard. " Don't waste pity on me, Pia. Its been a libg time. I've even forgotten. Maybe your tears reminded me...normally people don't cry in front of me. I never give them a chance. I don't have patient with tears."

" i...i" She began defensively. It was unbelievable for her that he's just told her about his past.

" So you are aware about your fathers debts and also that you're going to loose this house soon?" Abhay asked, cutting her inbetween. He didn't have time to waste on unnecessary talks.

Pia just nodded in response. This was the first time they had talked more than a few hi and hellos. She wondered why.

" Well then i presume you should be well aware that all his debts have benn cleared."

" Are you joking?" Pia couldn't absorb what he was telling her. " Who cleared them?"

"I"

Pia looked frightened as she heard I in his cold voice.

" I also bought the house and your company. Its all mine."

" So you did it? You finally got everything!" Anger rushed on her. " The moment i saw you , i knew you were danger, but dad and mom never listened to me. I don't know what they saw in you, why they trusted you, when you are nothing but a cunning player." Her face was white and fury clearly visible in her eyes. " Now you've got everything...he's dead..."

Abhay looked into her eyes with icy eyes. " Be very careful how you speak to me, Ms. Dobrial. What exactly did u do? Did i make your father take all the wrong decisions in his business. Did i force him to sell his company and home to me? Or was i responsible for the stroke that took his life?"

Pia winced and turned away, her face twisted in anger and pain, but Abhay grapsed her shoulder, spinning her to face him.

" Your father, in his entire senses, made this deal with me. He did not want some unknown to have what was his." He spoke with rage as he left her shoulder.

Pia took a struggling breath as she tried to maintain her posture in front of him. She felt so vulnerable in this situation and his presence.

" You own everything. We'll leave tomorrow." She cried to herself as she spoke. Pia had no clue as to how will she earn a living? How will she support her mother? And most importantly, where will they live?

"No. Not yet." Abhay informed her, his face quite expressionless. " Mrs. Dobrial and you can stay here."

"But the house belongs to you now?"  She questioned him, not understanding the reason for his sudden helping gesture.

" Yes it does. But you can have it back."

Pia smiled. Had she really taken him wrong all this while? Were her feelings of hatred and remorse towards him unnecessary.

" With a condition!"

Panic washed over Pia's face. Ofcourse, why would he let them have anything without his gain. " So what's the condition?"

" Take a loan or work anywhere, its up to you. And then make sure you pay me half price of this house. You have one month. Till then you can stay here. Just pay me the amount, half price of this house and i'll gove you your everything back including your business." Abhay spoke coldly and flatly, with such lack of interest tgat for a moment Pia felt she had not herd him properly.

He was ready to give them their everything back and that too only for half price of their house. She just started at him blankly and then without thinking about the implications nodded.

" i want to know the entire heath history of Mrs. dobrial." the voice spoke into the mobile. " And make sure that Pia Dobrial gets no job or loan, what so ever may happen."

"i have trapped you completely and now you will have no other option than to come to me." Abhay Raichand smiled.

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How can u assume dat no one wants to read it??

Anyways fantabulous update. Why is Abhay doing this?? Is there old rivalry or anything else to wid this???
I felt so bad 4 Piya. Abhay is really very cold n dark here. Plz update asap.
jack-12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Andromeda001

How can u assume dat no one wants to read it??

Anyways fantabulous update. Why is Abhay doing this?? Is there old rivalry or anything else to wid this???
I felt so bad 4 Piya. Abhay is really very cold n dark here. Plz update asap.

even I'm not sure yet😆 not planned anything. Lets c how it turns out
Thnx