India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ss- Just One Year Plan? note pg-16

jack-12 Goldie
jack-12
jack-12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, i know you all must be thinking i've lost my mind, coming out with another story, but i couldn't stop myself when this idea struck my mind. Read and let me know if i should continue it or not. No idea how the plot will proceed,but wouldn't mind thinking about it.

"Let's make a simple deal." The authoritative voice spoke. " I'll give you the money...and in return i just want you to carry my child in your woumb."

Pia's breath stopped. Her heart declined to pump any blood to her system. Her nerves stopping all her senses from flowing. She stood shocked, not believing what her ears just heard.

She shivered, but had to give voice to her thoughts to get answers to the dozen questions flowing inside her mind. But she spoke only the two which dominated them. " Why do you want me as the mother of your child, when you can get anybody? Where would i stand once the child is born."

A devilish smile appeared on the man's face. "You need not know the reason of the first question. But i don't mins answering the second." The man said as he moved closer to Pia. No one could ever think that behing this handsome mask, a devil existed.

Pia protested as she wanted the answers to both the questions, but before she could open her mouth, the man held her close by a tight grip on her waist and his other hand moved to her lips, putting his index fingre against them in a silencing position. He moved his face very close to her and wispered in her ears huskly. " You are not in a position to make demands."

He could feel her trembling under his touch. It pleased him to see her vulnerable. " I'll marry you infront of the entire world. You will stay with me,in my mansion, as my wife until the child is born...and then you will leave after the divorce."

Pia was shattered hearing his words. She had never thought her boss could be so heartless.

"And as far as the money is concerned, you'll get it as soon as you say yes. And after divorce, every month some account would be tranferred to your account as well so that you can lead your life leisurely."

He studied her face and her horrified expression decided to continue, breaking her more. " So this is the deal. You give me something, i give you something in return. Its complete business, and don't attach any emmotional strings to the child, cause after the birth, you will hold no position in our lives."

Pia looked at him, unbelievably. He appeared like a ruthless soul to her, without a heart.

"Darling, i don't have much time and let me remind you,neither do you, so decide soon."

Reality hit Pia and she nodded a yes, sealing her life, her fate with Abhay Raichand for one year.

This story is of two people, bound together in a relationship, not of love but through a business deal. Their one year plan, to gain benifits from eachother was perfect. But what will happen when they fall in love?

INDEX

CHAPTER 1

Edited by jack-12 - 25 July 2013 at 10:20pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

coolwatersshalini.shalinicuteriya08RsaakkaSanderallapink_rosearwakantawala...mano....SmokeySilence.vampirekingrockstarashuforever.alonebarkitrishnawaliyaarunsunita_gmMistiAbhiyaanjali0111snitchseekeralicia212Courageous_Leo..juhi..--Janvie--Sh_Abhiya--geny--bellaaaAndromeda001MS-meghasharma--peehu--Abhiya_Visu.Chashmish.Abhiya-gunnerdreamyjenniceflora212bookworm-ALS--BabyHimavari...Seema...

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Rofl no u ve not lost ur mind. It s actually Abhiya who make us loose our minds. Actually u wont believe no. of ffs, ss n os increased after show ended..kind of Withdrawal symptoms. Lol

Awesome concept n plz continue soon.

Edited by Andromeda001 - 22 June 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jack-12

jack-12 Goldie
jack-12
jack-12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Andromeda001

Rofl no u ve not lost ur mind. It s actually Abhiya who make us loose our minds. Actually u wont believe no of ffs, ss n os increased after show ended..kind of Withdrawal symptoms. Lol

Awesome concept n plz continue soon.

Hehe
Thanks
forever.alone Goldie
forever.alone
forever.alone

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
interesting prologe...abhay Angry ..i hope he'll fall in love first..contnw

jack-12

Sh_Abhiya IF-Sizzlerz
Sh_Abhiya
Sh_Abhiya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
its sound good , of abhiya story
here abhay is ruthless boss , intresting to read how both abhay & pia fall in love with other
waiting for update
thanks for pm & continue soon

here , I asked you write rishbala story also cuz one your story of rishbala story saw in mf forum , if yes then , pm me

jack-12

jack-12 Goldie
jack-12
jack-12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ririrararaatry

interesting prologe...abhay Angry ..i hope he'll fall in love first..contnw

Thanks
jack-12 Goldie
jack-12
jack-12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhshailesh86

its sound good , of abhiya story
here abhay is ruthless boss , intresting to read how both abhay & pia fall in love with other
waiting for update
thanks for pm & continue soon

here , I asked you write rishbala story also cuz one your story of rishbala story saw in mf forum , if yes then , pm me

Than n yup i do n surely i'll do
--Janvie-- IF-Rockerz
--Janvie--
--Janvie--

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome Prologue Jack.!!ClapClapStarReally loved it alot.!!!Heart
This Abhay is Really Ruthless,Stone-hearted and Kameena.AngryLet's see How Pia will handle this Mad AbhayLOLIn one year or maybe for lifetime.WinkEmbarrassedLOL
I'm really excited to read this...EmbarrassedPls Continue Soon.SmileEmbarrassed
Thanks for the PM.!Big smile

P.S. :- (Quote to You on OS)Mujhse chote bacche read kar sakte hai Toh mai kyu nahi?!WinkLOL

jack-12

Go to top