Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) (Page 87)

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Aaj zaroor milegi...

nahi mila toh BT and GM se takliya kar denge tujheTongueLOLand akdha SR dekhne nahi denge tujhe TanniWinkLOL
itni Bari saza! Shocked

haan aur kyaEvil Smile 
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rameshwari11Sexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Recap:Hoshiyaar isse pehle ki deer hojaye Hume kuch karna hoga.. I have to do something about Jodha..." By saying this she laid on the long divan of hers and started smoking a pipe of Hukkah.

CH-17
This chapter is restrictly for 16+ readers.

"I dream I was missing
But you were so scared
But no would listen
Cause no one else cared
After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here.
So if you are asking me I want to know
When my time comes get the wrong that I've done..
Leave me here behind some..
Reason to be missed..
Don't resent me when your feeling empty..
Keep me in your memory..
Leave out all the rest.. Leave out all the rest..."

Hamida looked at Jalal with a teary face. Jalal's expression didn't change abit as this matter concerned about Jodha. HIS Jodha. No mistakes would be forgiven. Hamida spoke in a shaky voice "Jalal Hume maaf kardijiye.."Jalal stopped her by showing his hands up.. "Ammi Jaan aapne kaise Jodha Begum ko Akela Chodd diya? How could you? I left Jodha in your responsibility. I trusted you and look at the results. Look at my wife lying there all weak. She must've felt so helpless. Oh I thank my dear God for sending me on the right time! I'm very disappointed with you ammi Jaan.." Jalal spoke with pain visible on his face. Whereas Hamida's face reflected her regret. She spoke in a low voice "Jalal hum kya karte? Ruqqaiya Begum was sick and she herself had come up to me and asked one night. At first I completely denied but after alot of convincing by Jodha Begum I had to go." Jalal's anger shot up "Ruqqaiya begum?? I need to have a word with her." Just when Jalal was about to leave the room when he heard a weak,frail calling out for him. It was her voice. Jalal immediately rushed towards the bed where he saw Jodha struggling to open her eyes.

Her head felt so heavy and it was so hard to open her eyes. She tried to open it. When she she opened her eyes slightly and immediately regretted her action. Her vision was all blurry and she had a throbbing headache. She felt HIS hands tightly intertwined with hers. She mumbled His name "Shehensha"She could here Jalal's voice "Jodha begum, aakhe kholiye."With a little difficulty Jodha opened her eyes.There he was sitting, holding her Hands tight. The scene of the night came back flashing to her and immediately she put her other hand on her tummy and tears emerged on her eyes.She got up with a jerk "Humara baccha...humara baccha... Shehensha... Shehensha.." She began crying loudly. Jalal immediately pulled Jodha closer to him and broke into a hug. "Jodha...ssshh...shhh... Roiye maat.. Kuch Nahi huya... Humara baccha thik hai.. Nothing happened to our baby and you.ssshhh.. Don't cry." Hamida left with the other people present in the room as she thought that the Shehensha and his begum needed some time for themselves. Jalal broke the hug and wiped the tears from her face. He planted a kiss on Jodha's forehead. "Shehensha.." "Jodha begum don't talk and have some rest." Jodha rested her head on Jalal's chest. It felt so peaceful.. She was home.

Jodha slipped into a deep slumber whereas Jalal stayed awake thinking of what punishment would Adham get.

A week passed by at Jodha was fully recovered from her trauma with Jalal's and Hamida's support. It was finally "THE DAY". Not Adham's punishment but someone's wait will be over. Jodha was fixing her dupatta. Suddenly she noticed something different about her. She again looked at the huge mirror infront of her and touched her belly. A smile spread around her face. A little baby bump had formed. She was showing. Tears of joy flowed from her eyes. "Aap sun rahe ho?? Baby I can't wait for ur arrival in this world.You made my life complete. Baby come fast!" Unknown to the fact that someone was eavesdropping her conversation with her baby, the eavesdropper had a contented smile across his face. Jodha suddenly felt someone's touch on her shoulder. She quickly turned and found Jalal intensely staring at her. His eyes were filled with passion. Suddenly Jalal knelt down and moved his face closer to Jodha's tummy "baby! You see your mother wants all your attention and all ur time by herself. So selfish of her! But I have made up my mind that I'll spend the entire day with you.Waise Jodha begum kuch bhul rahi hai..aaj.." Jodha shifted her face away from Jalal as she knew what he was talking about. Her cheeks flushed in a deep shade of red. Jalal back hugged Jodha and said intensely "Fikar Maat kijiye Jodha..I won't touch you without ur permission."
Desired fill in jodha's body. her pregnancy hormones were out of control. Jalal continued "Jodha begum I have become a changed man. You have changed me with your love and I do believe I have changed for the better. I won't do anything that would hurt you or cause pain to you."By saying this Jalal moved away from Jodha. By now Jodha's hormones were uncontrollable. She held Jalal's hand and stopped him. "Rukiye Shehensha...You didn't even ask me what I want.I want you Shehensha.. Really... Even though I haven't started loving you but deep down somewhere inside my heart a part of me cries for your love. The truth is I have started liking you alot and I can't imagine by life without you."These words were straightly coming from Jodha's heart. It was very much genuine,she genuinely started liking Jalal from her heart and someday this like will change into love. Jalal had tears in his eyes. He was so happy! Jodha cupped Jalal's face and placed a kiss in his cheeks. Jalal was astonished. Desire fired inside him. Both of them looked into each others eyes with passion...

"Laboo ko laboo pe sajao...
Kya ho Tum mujhe aab batao..
Laboo ko laboo pe sajao..
Kya ho Tum mujhe aab batao.."

His huge hands closed over hers on his chest. He smiled, lifted one palm to his lips. He pressed a soft kiss in the inside of her palm. His lips traced over her wrist, his tongue snaked over the pulsating vein.

"Tore do khud ko Tum..
Bahoo Mei Meri bahoo Mei
Meri bahoo Mei..
Bahoo Mei Meri bahoo Mei
Meri bahoo Mei..
Aaa aaa aaa aaa"

Jodha's lips puckered. She sighed softly. Her response sent a sharp kick below his waist.Intrigued, his tongue repeated the movement over her wrist. She groaned, leaning into him, her lips begging for attention.Still he waited, enjoying the way her piercing doe like hazel eyes darkened like storm cloud hungry with growing desires.

"Tere ehsaas so mei..
Bhige lamhaato Mei mujko dubatish na gis hai..
Teri adaao se dil kasht khatao se
In lamho Mei zindagi si hai..."

'You're beautiful,' he murmured, cupping her waist and drawing her closer to him.She smiled, lifting her face up invitingly so he could kiss her. He had to kiss her now.Her arms wound around his neck, a soft moan escaped her lips as the earth shattering kiss stole her breathe..Just when she deepened the kiss, his lips shifted away to the soft flesh at her neck. She groaned protestingly.His mouth returned to hers, the kiss harder, more demanding.The hot hard feel of his lips seared her, making her breathless.She sagged in his arms. He just about held her up.

"Hayaaa ko zara bhul JA...
Meri hi tarha pesh aaah...
Khi bhi do khudko Tum..
Raato mei Meri Raato Mei Meri Raato Mei Meri Raato Mei..."

He was fragrantly, blatantly, beautiful. He smelt delicious...Smelled of sandalwood.Her hands speared into his hair. She moaned, dragged his mouth to hers.He swept aside everything on the table, he was crazy for her, he wanted her now...yet he forced himself to slow down. She fumbled with his buttons, removing his Kurta.Her fingers scraped upwards over his chest.He kissed her eyelids, the lobes of her ears, her mouth. Ah, sweet, soft, luscious, hot. Desire flamed through his body.His thumb caressed her throat.She was falling backwards, he caught her in time, lifted her into his arms and walked towards the bed.She whispered his name pleadingly"Jalal", her hips straining towards him. He smiled arrogantly.She groaned loudly. His warm breath made her shiver, his wet kisses burning up her desires. She trembled beneath him with aching need, her hands clutching his head aggressively. Finally, they became one. Their love making session continued and finally when both of them were done, they cuddled up in each others arm and slept peacefully.

"Laboo ko labo pe sajao...
Kya ho Tum mujhe aab batao..
Laboo ko labo pe sajao...
Kya ho Tum mujhe aab batao.."

Precap: Adham's punishment.. Jodha melting... LOL

*****************The End***************

ROFL ROFL this is for some special people.. Bhavi di! Di I couldn't give a SR on destiny because there is much left there.Selvi indu shreya sweetu my cupcake mehaku (SR ki deewani LOL) this dedicated to you all... Thankx for pushing me to write this update..

Sorry guyz I don't go descriptive. Just write things directly. Forgive me for my mistakes.. Pappi to all! Mmmwwwaaah!I'll reply to everyone's post after I'm free!

But I'm ready for tomatoes!

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 3:41am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

rimssssssPalay2012tahseensakinaMONGLIGarima....bunty1962paripihuardjumeelakat1rinetilted_angleshaivaniDlene_richGandhimathisridmakunoorloginsmanishapatrounknown2592bhargavikrishnaRitikaGarg8jajopriyalakshya5parinikaManishi1aasiya49sangeethbalagvsmusravanthi93swthrtnakshpkdhotvidya_955...Thendral...anamika87priyavishu18pranavvikaschandgothiaendearingJJLuv-IKNMPSmirna.vavaRayyanAzizbutterfly-raveecappacuino5MonalisaJmithrasayeeJas2204lovejodhaakbarvjctpt378rameshwari11tinkylovekhushbooparmarSony.SSomeoneloveJAANJIJHApreeti.rAngel-sw123..PT..onaisaAz3003NikkiReedParusDivsPallavviswatiluthraashpatbaublessireesha76arshiar8Rutuja...GayurajSUMESHNIeshalliSabdabhalaAkankshaENRIQUESARA4444shruthikarthikaswin2134jaPBDcrazyNonie12345dhakdhak22aisha.....11110RSlovesJAGOTforeverSenpaiNOTICEMEudaymanyata07Mishika123daisydee425divyadaya13roshaeldsouza91shahbhavinisrividhya681357rakshacjs369..Khaleesi..Parijatrocksmanzilmukulmandy001rishbala3018-Kavya_P-MeShu-HolicDonnaa-DZ-

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
StarStarStarRes...yippy. Me first! Finally my sweety u have updated...i cant read now i am having superball party ...raat ko bara baje aekant me santi se romantic update padungi ... Lol LOLLOL
TANNI KI BACCHI... KYA LIKHA HAI... VOW !!!! ClapClapClap
I loved the way you have created sceneEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Ur control on language is amazing... ClapClapClap 
UR writing looks like written by professional writer... StarStarStarStarStar

PASSION...PASSION...PASSION... Tani... me raat ko 12 baje ... ekant me padh rahi hu... everything was going so romantic...then turn in to hot... than turn in to passion... I was feeling... entire scene... so hot... and suddenly khatamShocked... baad me kuch nahi kyu likha... SR ko detail me description de...lol...ENDING  ME KHYA PIYA AUR MAUJ KI...LOL... UN LOGO NE KI... PAR HAME KYA PATA KYA MOJ KI... DETAIL DE...LOLLOLLOLLOL

TANI THIS IS AMAZING!!!! U R VERY VERY TALENTED SWEET HEART...

I LOVE THE PART WHEN SHE WAKE UP WITH SHOCK... AND SCREM MY BABY... AND JALAL COMFORT HER ... It was so touchingBig smile

BEST PART PREGNANCY HORMONLOL JODHA FASI... JALAL KE JAAL MELOL  TELL U THE TRUTH THEY ALREADY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER... BUDDU KAB SAMJENGEBig smile 
KAM KAJ BHI HO GAYA... SALIM BHI AANE WALA HAI AB TO SAMJO ...ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DUBig smile

I AM SO HONOURED... YOU HAVE MENTION MY NAME IN YOUR FFEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  ME AESE HI BLUSH KAR RAHI HU...YOU HOT CHPATER PADH KE...LOL HugHugHug

Edited by shahbhavini - 02 February 2014 at 10:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GandhimathisridaliyaguptaSexylicious.

SenpaiNOTICEME IF-Rockerz
SenpaiNOTICEME
SenpaiNOTICEME

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
MY STRAWBERRY MIXED WITH CHOCOLATE , MY CREAMY VANILLA ICE-CREAM HugHug Love you for this update EmbarrassedEmbarrassed it was dreamy , hot and sensuous specially palm kissing scene TongueTongue I find it so cute , dreamy , sensuous and romantic , LOVE EACH TINY BIT OF IT HugHeartHeart But . . . ErmmErmm Why don't you describe precisely any bit of their hot SR ROFLROFL Never mind my raspberry , I still have hope to get a hot SR from FF : DESTINY ROFL , otherwise it was sensuously drowning , it was superb HugHug
P.S : Mein cupcake kab bani LOLLOL???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
UNRes...
i so lovved when you used THE DAYLOLLol tanhiLOL
jalal was looking at her while she was talking to babyTongue how cute...
and hen below wala partEmbarrassed subahallahBig smile

His eyes were filled with passion. Suddenly Jalal knelt down and moved his face closer to Jodha's tummy "baby! You see your mother wants all your attention and all ur time by herself. So selfish of her! But I have made up my mind that I'll spend the entire day with you.Waise Jodha begum kuch bhul rahi hai..aaj..

LOLSuperb yaar tani...Hug

pregnancy hormonesROFLyeaaay LOL jalal ko saaamne se sab kuch mil gayaLOL fabulous thought..

such a lovely update..brilliantly written... totally fab it was... haaayeDay Dreaming
Aur bhi aisse updates dete rehLOL dil khush kar dia tuneEmbarrassed

Lol i had totally forgot to unres this...Tongue thank god update request ke liye aai and saw my res commentLOL

thanks taniHug
arrey waaah dedicated to us... ohhh thanks darlingHugHug
brilliant it was...Embarrassed SR zindabaaadLOL

will unres my comments soonTongue tune bhi bahut tadpaya iss update ke liyeLOL

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 08 February 2014 at 4:23pm

Sexylicious.

daisydee425 IF-Rockerz
daisydee425
daisydee425

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
amazing

Sexylicious.

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hayeee Heart
Tahni darling Hug
sabse pehle ... SR ke deewani khush hui ROFL
It was ... Ah ! Hot , amazing , seductive , fabulous , mindblowingClap
Couldn't stop my eyes to read more and more of it LOLEmbarrassed
You know me better than anyone knows me Big smileLOL
And this was perfect for my 15 years old gutter mind ROFL
Bowing down to you my darling Clap
feeling ahhh Blushing

Sexylicious.

RayyanAziz Senior Member
RayyanAziz
RayyanAziz

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Jalal, Jodha and their baby bump...Day Dreaming
Thanks for pm me...keep pm me with the update will you?Big smile
How I wish the CV is at half as creative as writers in this forum like you...Smile 

Sexylicious.

Go to top