Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) (Page 59)

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Az3003

Thank you Di and Thank you Nancy!! You guys and Tahni are my Jaans!!!Heart... And for anyone who has a doubt please visit my thread where I supposedly 'insulted' this Tafsir... I never said a bad word... I only respectfully afked them to read the disclaimer. I had said at some point that the show itself is not historically accurate so what do you expect from Fanfiction???AngryAngryAngry People shouldn't comment on accuracy of fanfiction... It's fiction... Basic English!!! Criticism means you help writers improve by helping them improve their writing style... Not by calling them the worst writers or by saying their story sucks... I have reported this offender... I hope the Moderators do something... If it boils down to 'he said and she said...' look at my response to this person!! I have not insulted them and I have nothing to hide.AngryAngryAngry
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TafsirLuvAkdha

So u r updating your nonsense story. I tell you, you have the worst story ever written. You and that Az3003. That person bashed me up when I was giving my review. Bunch of losers
OMG!! So you are the one who is spreading all non-sensical comments ya! ok! Before reaching to Tahni or Azra...Come on..Come to me first...I wont leave you... How the hell you dare to post such comments..Seriously you are getting on my nerves ya!
Do you know how to write any piece! LOL... I am not even annoyed or angry at your comments..rather I am laughing my heart out pitying u on ur stupidityLOLLOLLOL...LOl.. Try a hand at handwriting and u'll know how much efforts it take..

Lol..ppl like you don deserve anything but bashing ! Got it ! Pass another comment and I wont restrict myself creating a post against you ..showing all ur reality n proofs how u criticize stories...rather insult them...AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Az3003littoosSShreShthAprincessSonia

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Chapter 13

Jalal lifted Jodha and headed towards the palace. He was feeling so guilty because of his behavior. He wanted to say sorry To his Love who lay unconscious on his lap. The Hakim treated her and said that she is alright. Jalal breathed a sigh of relief. But still Jodha was unconscious. He repented his deeds. He had hurt Jodha sooo much. First while taking revenge on her and second by being rude with her. He had promised himself that he would never let anything happen to Jodha but still his princess was laid down on the bed. She was lost in her deep slumber. He couldn't wait for those brown eyes to open. He had again promised himself that from this point of time he would never let Jodha get hurt. By anyone. Even himself. He sat down beside Jodha, waiting for her to open her eyes. He didnt even realize when sleep took over him.

The birds Chirped a happy song. The sun rose, showing off its light. Jodha's eyes slowly opened her eyes. The sun had directly hit her face. She looked at the other side of her bed where she saw Jalal peacefully sleeping. He looked like a baby who needed love care and attention. He looked so innocent while sleeping. Jalal suddenly opened his eyes. He got really happy after he saw Jodha awake. "Shehensha hum paar vishwaas kijiye! I don't know that man. He tried to touch me. I don't have any affairs with him. Please believe me!" Jodha broke down. Jalal got startled due to her response. He felt like someone had stabbed a sword inside his heart. Yet again Jodha thinks that he doesn't trust her. "Jodha I believe you. I believe you. Calm down." Jalal kissed her forehead gently. "Jodha Mei aapse maafi mangna chata hu. Forgive me Jodha. I've always hurt you I'm every way. First by attacking Amer then by marrying you and then by challenging you to sleep with me.I am so sorry. I have realized my mistakes. I want to tell you that I Love you Jodha. Hum aapse Beinteha Mohabbat karte hai! Aapko dekhte hi ji bhar jata hai. I feel complete with you. I Love You Jodha. I love you." Jodha stared at Jalal. Shocked.

Dear Readers I'm continuing this story. I am a Besharam. I will continue this story for my readers. I don't care about anything else. So thankx all for the support!

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 3:25am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

spanishgirl88rimssssssjrooaPalay2012tahseensakinaNymphassoujanyaparipihuardjumeelaJAloverDlene_richManishi1parinikaJAfanloveasadrxrph26gvsmuj_krishnoopurmrs.pulkitappumanilaSATD06rsingh0103...Thendral...sweetonevidya_955rose11691cappacuino5mithrasayeeLuv-IKNMPdkorumilliendearingJJANJIJHA..PT..arnavkushibestAz3003Indhulovesparii--Ritzz--preeti.rswatiluthraParamjitSomeoneloveJAhaya_gorgeousSony.SSabdabhalaAkankshaENRIQUEashpatkiran99baubles.logsRutuja...SShreShthAForbbidenLoveRSlovesJAPBDcrazy...Radhika...VincyAnneprincessSoniacjs369aanchal_c1357raksharoshaeldsouza91shahbhaviniudaymanyata07daisydee425srividhya68Prim_123ParijatDeewaniNonie12345-Kavya_P-Kesha_H.ashajmandy001NJAPA_Addictrishbala3018Crazily.Insane.Sumi.SilverBellDonnaa

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
love u tahni dii ...i can't imagine wat wld have happened if u had stopped this ff...such a wonderful update i wld have missed...nxt time give me a lenghtier updateThumbs UpHeartHug

Edited by littoos - 12 November 2013 at 4:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessSoniaSexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littoos

love u tahni dii ...i can't imagine wat wld have happened if u had stopped this ff...such a wonderful update i wld have missed...nxt time give me a lenghtier updateThumbs UpHeartHug
I wrote this one in a rush! Next one I'll try to make it lengthy. Thank u sooo much for the love Hug
littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessNancy

Originally posted by TafsirLuvAkdha

So u r updating your nonsense story. I tell you, you have the worst story ever written. You and that Az3003. That person bashed me up when I was giving my review. Bunch of losers
OMG!! So you are the one who is spreading all non-sensical comments ya! ok! Before reaching to Tahni or Azra...Come on..Come to me first...I wont leave you... How the hell you dare to post such comments..Seriously you are getting on my nerves ya!
Do you know how to write any piece! LOL... I am not even annoyed or angry at your comments..rather I am laughing my heart out pitying u on ur stupidityLOLLOLLOL...LOl.. Try a hand at handwriting and u'll know how much efforts it take..

Lol..ppl like you don deserve anything but bashing ! Got it ! Pass another comment and I wont restrict myself creating a post against you ..showing all ur reality n proofs how u criticize stories...rather insult them...Angry
this is the one...dear i am not a such a fan of peace bt still i am telling u if u don't like dn't read this ff or any ff's posted on this forum dn't insult it...by doing so u r not only insulting the writer's effort bt also our reader's expectations...plzzz dn't repeat this...if u really want to bash some writings i am writing an ff in the forum come and insult it...i dn't care leave our poor tahni diii alone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessSoniaSexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Thankx everyone for the support! Hug I have found out something. It is not someone unknown u did this. It was my own cousin sister. Yes!
littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 12 November 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by littoos

I wrote this one in a rush! Next one I'll try to make it lengthy. Thank u sooo much for the love Hug
Big smileu are just as lovely as my elder sister tahni dii...i am happy dat i got you in this forumSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

Go to top