Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) (Page 58)

SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by jallu-ki-dewani

Karungi ROFL thankx for all the support guyz!

Plz try to update soon dis 1 is my fav of ol ur ffs Embarrassed
ok dear! I will update it today!

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingyipppeee...DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

sooo sweet tahni... i'll be waiting...aur plz d destiny bhi update kardo...akdha ka dance aur jalal ki jealousy...ufff...plzzz

Aliya_arsha Goldie
Aliya_arsha
Aliya_arsha

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jallu-ki-dewani

Plz try to update soon dis 1 is my fav of ol ur ffs Embarrassed
ok dear! I will update it today!

Thnx... u rock Big smile
ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

good
 just came to know what made u to stop its really sad leave those idiots 
waiting for ur next updateEmbarrassed
littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
waiting tahni diii
NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TafsirLuvAkdha

So u r updating your nonsense story. I tell you, you have the worst story ever written. You and that Az3003. That person bashed me up when I was giving my review. Bunch of losers
OMG!! So you are the one who is spreading all non-sensical comments ya! ok! Before reaching to Tahni or Azra...Come on..Come to me first...I wont leave you... How the hell you dare to post such comments..Seriously you are getting on my nerves ya!
Do you know how to write any piece! LOL... I am not even annoyed or angry at your comments..rather I am laughing my heart out pitying u on ur stupidityLOLLOLLOL...LOl.. Try a hand at handwriting and u'll know how much efforts it take..

Lol..ppl like you don deserve anything but bashing ! Got it ! Pass another comment and I wont restrict myself creating a post against you ..showing all ur reality n proofs how u criticize stories...rather insult them...AngryAngryAngryAngry
SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

So u r updating your nonsense story. I tell you, you have the worst story ever written. You and that Az3003. That person bashed me up when I was giving my review. Bunch of losers

wooo... Look who is talking... We d looser... Sweetie dont imagine urself in us we r different...
U R PROVING URSELF A LOOSER AND TELLING US... U know what coming and commenting when no one is around u think its really daring thing...and btw if u r hating this and azra story then why r u visiting them again n agin... Becoz in normal people when we hate something we stay away from it...bt ur continuous comments though negative I think something attracting u here and u r trying to hide ur jealousy that u r feeling from our writers...poor u dear... I know when we r nt good at something and cant do anything to cover up and find any other person brilliant in it, it hurts... I really pitty u...but would like to advice u instead of trying dis nonsense measures to hide ur insecurities either shift ur mind from here or jst try to visit a nice doc maybe he or she can help u in recovering from this jealousy of urs...

I wish I culd help u bt what to hv no idea regarding any of these thing...GOD HELP
U DEAR

Edited by SShreShthA - 11 November 2013 at 9:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

littoosVincyAnneNJAPA_Addict.Sumi.

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SShreShthA

wooo... Look who is talking... We d looser... Sweetie dont imagine urself in us we r different...
U R PROVING URSELF A LOOSER AND TELLING US... U know what coming and commenting when no one is around u think its really daring thing...and btw if u r hating this and azra story then why r u visiting them again n agin... Becoz in normal people when we hate something we stay away from it...bt ur continuous comments though negative I think something aatracking u here and u r trying to hide ur jealousy that u r feeling from our writers...poor u dear... I know when we r nt good at something and cant do anything to cover up and find any other person brilliant in it, it hurts... I really pitty u...but would like to advice u instead of trying dis nonsense measures to hide ur insecurities either shift ur mind from here or jst try to visit a nice doc maybe he or she can help u in recovering from this jealousy of urs...

I wish I culd help u bt what to hv no idea regarding any of these thing...GOD HELP
U DEAR
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Hats Off di ! AwesomeClapClap

Edited by PrincessNancy - 11 November 2013 at 9:26pm
Az3003 Goldie
Az3003
Az3003

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you Di and Thank you Nancy!! You guys and Tahni are my Jaans!!!Heart... And for anyone who has a doubt please visit my thread where I supposedly 'insulted' this Tafsir... I never said a bad word... I only respectfully asked them to read the disclaimer. I had said at some point that the show itself is not historically accurate so what do you expect from Fanfiction???AngryAngryAngry People shouldn't comment on accuracy of fanfiction... It's fiction... Basic English!!! Criticism means you help writers improve by helping them improve their writing style... Not by calling them the worst writers or by saying their story sucks... I have reported this offender... I hope the Moderators do something... If it boils down to 'he said and she said...' look at my response to this person!! I have not insulted them and I have nothing to hide.AngryAngryAngry

Edited by Az3003 - 11 November 2013 at 9:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NJAPA_Addict.Sumi.Sexylicious.

Go to top