Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) (Page 26)

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MUNIASTUART]Awesome tahi.
Plz pm me nd continue soon.[/QUOTE thankx. i will pm u

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by udaymanyata07

awesome...loved it...please update sooon...I hope he knows that she is pregnant
he will get to know later. thankx
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriyak

Tfs.nice post. Continue...waiting for next part.
thankx dear. i will contine soon
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Hey Tani Hug

Awesome FF.ClapStarClap

I don't know why Jodha is hiding her pregnancy from Jalal.Confused

Grrr Adham Khan.Angry

Priya
thankx priya... u will get to know about it on the next update.
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Thankx to all who liked and commented on my ff. Thankx to all who have inspired me. Im sorry puggy that i couldnt update soon. I couldnt comment on everyone's post here so really sorry about that. One more request please press the like button silent readers. 

chapter 8
Jodha got a bit frightened by Jalal's words. Jodha's face turned pale. She felt as if someone had stabbed a sword inside her. Words could not come out of her mouth. She stood there quiet. Jalal with a smiling face spoke to her "Why didnt u tell me before? Tell me. Did u feel shy?"  Jodha closed her eyes. She wanted all this to be a dream. Then Jodha sopke up "Shenshaji.., Wo.. Shenshaji.. I" Jalal "U dont need to be shy. If Bakshi Bano idnt tell me about it I wouldve never known about. Jodha y didnt u tell me that u wanted a pet bird." Jodha opened her eyes. She thought she heard something wrong. Was ShenShaji talking about birds? So it means Bakshi Bano didnt tell him anything. O thank God. Jodha thought to herself.
"I will tell Shareffuddin that to bring all the birds from the store." Jodha "No No shehanshji u dont have to do it. I would love to have a pet but I cant let a bird to be trapped in a cage. Shehanshaji I have to now as I need some rest. I will take ur leave." 

Jodha turned around and dashed out of the room. She went to her room. She thought to herself. "Am I doing the right thing that Im hiding the truth from Jalal? If I tell him my plan will be ruined. If I tell him I'm pregnant he will never leave me. I will have to execute my plan as soon as possible. First I will make Jalal hate me soo much that he will send me back to Amer and I can live there in peace. I wont let my child get hurt by Jalal. I will never let him know the truth.I dont want my baby to have a father like Jalal. Slowly Slowly he will forget me as he has so many wives and mistresses."
While Jodha was talking to herself someone was listening to it. A broad evil smile appeared on her face. It was none other then Mahamanga. "So Jodha is pregnant and she is hiding it from Jalal. Dont worry Jodha i will not let ur plan fail. I will help u in this one. I will make Jalal hate u. I will never let Jodha's child to sit in the throne. Never. It seems its time to use the letter." 

Then Mahamanga left to tell the news to Adham Khan. When Adham Khan heard about the news. He was a but angry. He thought to himself "Jodha u cheated me. U r pregnant with Jalal's baby? I will never let this baby come to this world. Wait and watch." Mahamanga warned Adham not to tell Jalal anything about and Adham nodded.

Jodha was combing her long hair and was lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts were broken when she felt someone touch her shoulders. She took the knife which lay in front of her. She turned around and attacked the person. The person held the knife. "Now u want to kill ur husband?" Jalal spoke in an innocent manner. "Why didnt u knock before u came in? This is bad manners. I thought it was someone else. Next time knock before u come in." "I dont need permission to enter ur room Jodha. Im ur husband."
Jodha: So what u r my husband.What if i was showering?
Jalal: I wouldve joined u in the shower. 
Jodha Shocked: How can u speak to me like that? I think u forgot something. The deal. U r not allowed to touch me.
Jalal: So what if I cant touch. Dekh to sakta hu (I can watch u)
Jodha: So u want me to take a shower in frnt of u?
Jalal: I never said that. Unless u want me too.
JodhaAngry: U always surprise me with ur words. Its useless to talk with u. 
By saying this Jodha lay down on the bed. Jalal also did the same. "What r u doing here beside me?"
Jalal: What do u mean?
Jodha: I meant u arrived in Agra today. As per as Ruqaiya Begum says, U r supposed to spent the night with her not me. So go along. Go to Ruqaiya.
Jalal smirking: I smell something burning? Do u smell something Jodha?
Jodha: Y would I be jealous Shehanshaji? I am not burning. U get that.
Jalal: When did i say that u r jealous? I was just telling u that something is burning. Did i mention the word jealous?
Jodha: If u wouldnt have been my husband i wouldve killed u by now. 
Jalal: U cant hurt me Jodha. Ever. I trust u.

Jodha felt a sudden pain in her heart when Jalal spoke those words. "He trusts me and what am I doing to him? No No Jodha dont get distracted with these fake word of his." Soon both of them fell in deep sleep. The sun rose and was showing off its light. Birds were chirping. Everything was so calm. But the calmness was broke by Mahamanga's laughter. Her laughter echoed through her room. This laughter was for the letter. The letter which Jodha had wriiten to Suryabhan a long time back. Mahamanga had sent the letter to Suryabhan today and she was waiting. Jodha on the other hand woke up and found the other side of her bed empty. She got up from her bed and changed herself in a blue lehenga. She adorned herself with makeup and jewelleries and went to visit Jalal.Jodha thought that if she didnt tell Jalal that she was carrying his child, She would die out of guilt. It was his right to know about the child. Jodha made up her mind that she would tell the news to Jalal. She searched around the palace for Jalal but couldnt find Jalal anywhere. She asked a dasi who answered "Shenshaji has gone hunting with Ruqaiya Begum. He told me to inform it to u."

I have tell him as soon as he returns. She thought to herself. She asked the dasi where Bakshi Bano was. "Bakshi Bano and Mallika (Hamida) went to some place for ten fifteen days." Jodha went back to her room. She spent all the day there. Soon the moon appeared on the sky.

Precap: Suryabhan arrives in Jodha's room through balcony. Jodha shocked. Jalal enters.

LIKE AND COMMENT PLZZ.

With love 
Tahniat

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 3:10am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2wtchmkhan3sulagna_19tanjica1SimbakDlene_richparipihulusiaronJAfanloveasadayanarappaJeevitha.Pgvsmugagan-preetarshi95sweetoneANNU30luciaishanitaIPKKND_Pyaarallseasonraincappacuino5endearingJJmithrasayeeJas2204Az3003puggyyparish99ANJIJHASony.SSomeoneloveJA..PT..Arya75suman4evrbaubles.logsHot_Indo_ChillyAriyaLilyOrchidGudiyalovesguruarunsunita_gmAkankshaENRIQUESShreShthAMUNIASTUARTVincyAnneRSlovesJANonie12345roshaeldsouza91udaymanyata07daisydee425srividhya681357rakshaParijatDeewanichinuchinukeenu_kkCroppedHorizon.mandy001Kesha_H.dreamyjennice-Kavya_P-Crazily.Insaneashajdabh9rishbala3018MereMahiyaa.Donnaa

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Sonamcute15
,  Jeevitha.P,  jennylovedd,  pa24703987,
 akdha.Ashvik,  supriyak,  cappacuino5,  
LuvMishalRaheja, Ashpat, Munniastuart. Ayesha_Kreya

This the list of people im going to pm. like the this post if u want to have a pm. I will pm from  next time

Edited by Ashvikfever - 12 August 2013 at 6:12am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aaru9112ardjumeelaeshitamisraJeevitha.PswthrtnakshSweetSassysweetonesuman4evr.logsarunsunita_gmSShreShthAhetvi.ipkkndMUNIASTUARTchinuchinu

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
its awesome ff
don't delay in writting ur next update
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 12 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Awesome update tahni. My name spelling is wrong. So i didn't get a pm. Do pm me fr ur next update

Go to top