Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) (Page 14)

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hey guz I'm back with my update. I'm really sorry for the late update. So here it goes...

Chapter 5
Jodha was boiling with anger. "Jalaad i hate u. tum sirf dhoka dena janteho. Dekho na mei aab kya karti hu. (U only know how to cheat people. Now watch what i will do) By saying this she got ready. After she got ready she went to the pooja ghar in her room. She did the aarti. When she was done one dasi entered her room "I'm sorry for interrupting you. Badi Ammi is calling you to her room. Okay I'm coming. 

Jodha to dasi: Yeh badi Ammi kaun hai? ( who is this Badi ammi?)
Dasi: She is Shahensha ji's Dai ma. He respects her more than anyone and he cant bear anything against her. He love her more than his own mother. To him Maham Anga is his real mother. If he hears anyone saying bad about Maham Anga, the person has to bear the consequences. She is very strict in everything.
Jodha to herself: Sounds scary to me.
Jodha entered MA's room. She was sitting on the bed.Just as Jodha entered the room MA looked at her with anger in her eyes. "How dare u enter my room without knocking. Dont u know manners??" "Sorr...sorry." "Sorry?!Who are u by the way. And did u think that by saying sorry i would leave you."Just then Jalal entered the room hearing MA shouting at someone. "What did u do Jodha?" He didnt even want to know jODHA's side of the story. "Apologies to Badi Ammi." "I already did." said Jodha. 
MA: So this is Jodha.(looking at her from top to bottom) I thought this would be some Dasi. U can leave cauz becauz of u i Have a headache.
Jodha's blood boiled in anger. She dashed to her room and slammed the door. She had tears in her eyes. No one talked to her like that in her life. She hated this place at the moment. "What does she think of herself?? Like son like mother." Jodha missed her family very much. She felt like she would runaway to Amer. But Jodha couldnt do that as Jalal would destroy Amer. She missed Suryabhan. Her Love. Then she decided that she would express her pain to Suryabhan.

Dear Suryabhan,
      How are you? I'm not fine. This Mughal's are really cruel. I hate them. Especially that Jalal aka Jalaad. Whatever he did to my Family and me I cant forget it and i will always hate him for that. He did not let us unite. He made a deal out of me. If i married u I wouldve been really happ. Sometimes I feel I should commit sucide but I thought of Amer that if I commited sucide He would destroy Amer and the people in it. Take care of yourself Maharaj ji.
                                                                                                      Jodha.

A tear escaped from her eyes. She gave the letter to a dasi and said that to immediately send the letter to its destination. Little did Jodha know that all the letters that the women wrote were checked by MA then send out. MA looked at the paper and spoke out "So this is what JODHA wrote to her lover. What will Jalal do when he gets to know about this. Jodha you are going to be doomed. I will use it in the right tome not now." She started laughing. "Tell Jodha that the letter has been sent."

Sorry for the lame update. I promise there would be more AkDha in the next update and I'll try making it interesting. Just one request to silent readers, if not comment just press the like button. PLZZZ

Precap: Jalal and Jodha eyelock and 4 months leap.

LINK:

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 2:59am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2wtchmkhan3russkystdGeeta15dancermdmparipihuardjumeelaDlene_richhans1evilktparinikagvsmuSATD06Sunshine001manishapatro...Thendral...sweetonevidya_955AnnarichardiluvrainaartimithrasayeesunshinesamuefSHARBI_NISHKAendearingJJhaya_gorgeousSomeoneloveJAANJIJHAAyesha_Kreyakundra..PT..Arya75PallavviSonyaBladesuman4evrSony.Sshruthikarthikbaubles.logsmaria_awanveil_of_rosesKareena1994arunsunita_gmhetvi.ipkkndTanvi.narulaSShreShthAAkankshaENRIQUEmeeramiss18SabdabhalaForbbidenLoveRSlovesJANonie12345GOTforeverVincyAnnesrividhya68daisydee425roshaeldsouza911357rakshaaanchal_cParijatDeewanimanzilmukulyoga23priyachinuchinuCroppedHorizon.Kesha_H.Star_girlAngelic.x.Chaosdabh9rishbala3018mamtasingla-Kavya_P--Eris-Lady_MacbethSilverBellDonnaaMereMahiyaa.

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
wow very nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashvikfever

Originally posted by Arya75

<font color="#9900ff">Sorry to say but it doesn't look that you are in mood to update any of your stories...???</font>
I know I know. But u know that there is not much response. Like my ff destiny it didnt get good response. But I will update a long chapter tomorrow.

Aacha tha par a very small update...CryCryCry

Sexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

<font color="#9900ff">Sorry to say but it doesn't look that you are in mood to update any of your stories...???</font>
I know I know. But u know that there is not much response. Like my ff destiny it didnt get good response. But I will update a long chapter tomorrow.

Sorry yaar a bit busy... But still thankxSmile
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SONA_

wow very nice

Thankx sona!!Smile

Barbiedoll_sona

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Sorry yaar a bit busy... But still thankxSmile

Koi baat nehi...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
This is getting better every day. Smile
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged