Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) (Page 10)

Love_Ashvik Goldie
Love_Ashvik
Love_Ashvik

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome work!
Plz pm me too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

sammarocks Newbie
sammarocks
sammarocks

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Nice wrk..do pm me the nxt part. Plz..

Sexylicious.

Jily Goldie
Jily
Jily

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i have added you to my buddy list...do accept the request...
please do PM me the next time you update also!

the story is going great...i read it just now and i love it...

poor jodha couldnt get an excuse to say to make jalal not marry her...

wedding nightEmbarrassed 

Edited by ARMANTHEBEST - 29 June 2013 at 1:10pm

Sexylicious.

SHINYSHREYA IF-Sizzlerz
SHINYSHREYA
SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome Updates.
Plz do me pm.

Sexylicious.

-CrazySobtian- IF-Rockerz
-CrazySobtian-
-CrazySobtian-

Crazy Creative Senior, Pedantic Captain

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
nice FF
its interesting 
please PM me when u update
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
hey guys I'm back with my update! Hope u guyz enjoy it. I'm saying this to u guyz again that those who want a pm add me to ur buddy list. So here it goes.

Chapter 4

Slowly slowly Jalal and Jodha's marriage ceremony proceeded. It was time for the pheras. Jodha and Jalal got up and finished the 7 pheras. Then Jalal put the mangalsutra on Jodha. Jalal's tuoch sent shivers all over Jodha's body.  Jalal then put sindoor on Jodha's maang. Jodha closed her eyes when Jalal put the sindoor. The panditji said" Vivaah sampaan hua." Now Jodha and Jalal was taken for the Muslim marriage to take place. Jodha sat on one side and Jalal on the opposite side. A duppatta was placed between them. The Moylana started reciting the duas. Moylana to Jodha " Beta aapko yeh nikaah qubool hai?? "(do you accept this marriage??) Jodha was quite for a while then she said "Qubool hai" (I accept it) Moylana to Jalal "Aapko yeh nikaah Qubool hai??" (do you accept this marriage??) Jalal instantly answered "Qubool hai" he sounded really excited. Akdha was finally married. On one side Jalal was quite excited and on the other side Jodha was scared that what will happen between her and Jalal on their first night. Soon Jodha's farewell ceremony proceeded. Jodha hugged her parents and family. Soon AkDha left from their and after a long journey they reached the palace. Jodha was taken to Jalal's room. The room was decorated with flowers and candles. By seeing this Jodha's heart started racing. Jodha sitted herself in the middle of the king's size bed. Jalal entered the room. 

Jalal: Jodha how are you? You know ur looking extremely beautiful.
Jodha: Im absolutely fine and i know that im looking very beautiful and let me tell u something  that ur not looking handsome at all. 
Jalal smirked: Really?? guess what I dont care cause to me if my wife is beautiful Im happy. Lets not waste time and lets start our suhaag raat!!
By saying this he started comig closer to Jodha. Jodha's heart skipped a beat. Jalal's face was an inch apart from Jodha's. He could feel her warm breathe. He was about to kiss her when suddenly she pushed him. 
Jodha: This is not right. U cant touch me!
Jalal: What is not right?  I have every right on u cause Im ur husband and ur only mine! I thought u Rajputs follow ur rules of fulfilling ur husbands needs but I was wrong. Rajputs never obey any law!
Jodha: U cant say anything about us Rajputs! We obey every single rules of marriage okay! Mughals are the one who break all the rules.
Jalal: Right! Prove it to me.
Jodha came closer to Jalal and crushed her lips into his. Jalal was first shocked but then slowly he started enjoying the kiss. The kiss soon changed into a passionate onw when they involved their tongues. Jodha moaned in pleasure. Jalal then made Jodha lay on the bed.  He stared kissing Jodha all over her face. Jodha gripped his hair while he was kissing her. Jodha was actually enjoying all of this Actions by Jalal. Soon Jalal was in Jodha. They were one. They made love with each other the rest of the night. After they were done with their love making they both drifted to sleep. The morning came and Jodha found herself alone in the bed. Jalal had left early for an important meeting with someone. All the scenes of the previous night flashed through Jodha's mind. Jodha got angry on Jalal. "That wretched man tricked me! I did what he wanted. But it wasnt my fault he challenged me and i never fail when someone challenges me! I hate u JALALUDDIN MOHAMMAD! I will take revenge... U will pay for messing around with me. U wanted to marry me ri8? Now u will regret the decisin of marrying me! i swear i will destroy u" 

Precap: Jodha writing a letter to Suryabhan and Maham Anga entry.

Sorry for the short and lame update. I will try making the next update more interesting!

link:

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 2:54am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2wtchrimssssssparipihuvenyarumugamparinikaJAfangvsmuyadavnehaSunshine001joa123shalinikanaguvidya_955priyavishu18iluvrainaartiprachi153mithrasayeeAz3003parish99haya_gorgeousANJIJHASomeoneloveJASony.Slibran90SonyaBladesuman4evrbaublesRozy77.logsSparkling-eyes5TriShaktiTanvi.narulaarunsunita_gmsridevi_nAriyaLilyOrchidshruthikarthikParijatDeewaniNonie12345RSlovesJAVincyAnne--Janvie--cjs3691357rakshasrividhya68daisydee425roshaeldsouza91CroppedHorizon.SHINYSHREYAyoga23priyaAngelic.x.Chaosdabh9rishbala3018mamtasingla-Kavya_P-riyya6SilverBellMereMahiyaa.Donnaa

vidya_955 Senior Member
vidya_955
vidya_955

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Akdha SR! awesome update can't wait to read more! Embarrassed

Edited by deepa101 - 01 July 2013 at 7:36am

Sexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa101

Akdha SR [:$ awesome update can't wait to read more!
thankx dear!

Go to top