Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Tani I hope everything is fine!!!!! Tu chuppi hai kaha...
Update pljjj🤣
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Recap:"You always forget to tie that or u intentionally do that so that I can do it for u.. Remember the day u told me ur conditions... I tied it dori back then too..." Jodha blushed... "That day I told u something... Ur only mine Jodha... Mine.."

"Ur only mine Jodha.. Mine." These words of his kept ringing in her ears. Was he that possessive about her?? Was she that important in his life?? His love confession,his possessiveness his care for and her baby, sorry correction.. Their baby.. She loved it all.. All these thoughts ran down her mind while she was drying her hair up. By this time Jalal was done taking shower and he came out of the bathroom. He found Jodha right in the position he had left her.. Surely she was lost in some deep thoughts. "Jodha begum aap abhi Yaha hai?? Let's go and have lunch.." Jalal ordered the Bandhis to bring in the food in their room.

The food was brought in two huge plates.. One especially for Jodha, with no spicy food.. The bandhi left the room after keeping the plates on the table. Jalal sat on end of the table "Aaiye Jodha begum... Make urself comfortable. I have ordered the food according to your health." A smile spread across her face.. Awww.. He cares so much for me. She thought. But her smile disappeared after seeing the plate.. "Yeh kya hai???? I'm not going to eat this food!" Jalal was surprised. Jodha had never complained about food and this food was best for their child. "Jodha begum, this food is best for our child. It's healthy!"

Jalal had no idea about the mood swings and the sudden food cravings during pregnancy. "I don't want to eat this! I want something sour! Yes sour!" "Jodha I'm afraid I can't allow you to eat sour food as it can be unhealthy for you and our baby." Emphasizing on the word Our. "Who told u?? U know know nothing of it! Y don't u understand that during pregnancy, we women have some cravings." Jodha was instantly embarrassed for using the word "craving" Jalal smirked hearing Jodha "Cravings Jodha Begum? Aha! What kind of cravings?? Why?? You never told me.. I would have satisfied every single desire of yours." Jalal winked at Jodha.. Jodha shocked! This man over here is going to bring the worst out of her.. Jodha stammered in embarrassment " I meant to say Food cravings.."Jodha's cheeks were changing to a shade of crimson.. " yeah right Jodha! I believe you." Jalal said the sentence with sarcasm dripping. "Believe me Shehensha!" Jodha said innocently... " You know the thing I love about you the most is the innocence and purity you have within you... Remember Jodha?, I have faith in you and I'll be by your side for the rest of my life..." This time Jalal's tone was serious and he intensely looked at Jodha.. Jodha saw the intensity in his eyes and she looked back at him with the same passion. They were disturbed by a knock. "Come in." said Jalal in a serious tone. A bandhi came in and said that Adhga Saheb wanted to discuss something important.. "Hum kuch der bad aayenge." But Jodha insisted him to go meet him as it might be something very important.. Jalal "Jodha begum aap khalijiye.. And make sure that you eat something healthy.. Let me come back and fulfill all your desires and cravings." Jalal winked at Jodha and left the room. Jodha smiled to herself.. "Pagal!"

After about an hour Jalal came back to the room with a gloomy face. At first Jodha smiled at him, but after seeing him worried her smiley face changed to a serious and worried one. "Kya hua Shehensha??" Jalal sighed "Aur kya Hona Tha Jodha.. One of my chief has declared war against me. I think I have to handle it myself." Jodha " kab Jana hai??" Jalal replied "Ek ghante Mei... Jodha listen i might be gone for two three days. I want you take care of urself. Ill appoint two doctors and guards to stick with you.. If you have any problem please feel free to call ammi Jaan." Jodha smiled at him and nodded. Before leaving Jalal planted a kiss on Jodha's forehead. It felt so right! Jalal bid Jodha Goodbye...

"Tu mujhe chode jaye..
Yeh Nahi hosakta...
Saathiya...
Meri baate Mei Teri zikar saada...
Meri yaade Mei Teri fikar saada...
Mei Jo bhi hu, Tum hi to ho..
Mujhe tumse mili aapni adaa..."

5 days had passed by but Jalal didn't come back to Agra. A message came that Jalal is almost winning.. It might take a day or two for him to come back.. Jodha stayed most of the time in the prayer room praying for Jalal..

On the other hand Adham had found a golden opportunity to make Jodha his.. As now Jalal was gone, he could make his move towards Jodha. But the barrier to his plan was Hamida. She spent the entire day and night with Jodha. She never ever left her alone. An idea struck his head. He quickly reached Ruqqaiya's room.

Ruqqaiya as usual was lying down on the long divan of her and smoking a pipe of Hukkah. "Adaab Ruqqaiya Begum!" "Aapko koi madat Chahiye Adham Khan?" Ruqqaiya was breaking the laws of the harem. She allowed Adham Khan to enter her chambers but who dared to say anything against her. She was after all Mallika E Khaas.

"Aapko kaise pata chala Ruqqaiya begum?" The haughty Queen had an evil grin all over her face "I don't find it important to answer your question. So tell me what help you need regarding Jodha Begum." "Wo Hamida begum is coming between us... So do me a Favour..." Ruqqaiya smirked evilly..

Ruqqaiya entered Jodha's chambers where she found Jodha lying down on the bed and chit chatting with Hamida. "Adaab Ammi Jaan aur Jodha.." They both responded to her greetings. "Jodha begum can I borrow Ammi Jaan for just tonight? The thing is Im feeling really nauseous and lonely..." Before she could continue anymore Jodha spoke   
up "sure Ruqqaiya Begum..." Hamida "Paar Jodha Begum, Jalal..." "Ammi Jaan baas ek Raat ki hi toh baat hai.. Jaiye." Hamida smiled at Jodha's kindness... "Shaba khair Jodha begum." "Shubh raatri."

Now Jodha was left all alone in the room. Jodha had sent Moti and Reva to the temple located outside Agra, as she wasn't allowed by Jalal to go there without him. The wind was fast today and the moon hid itself within the clouds as if closing its his eyes to stop itself from watching a crime take place. Jodha lit the Diya and was about to lay on the bed when she saw something, a figure move in her room. Jodha gasped in fear... Jodha grabbed a vase from her bedside and clutched it tight. Suddenly her eyes caught someone hiding behind the curtains. She slowly ascended towards the curtain. Sweat dripping down her forehead.
Adham Khan stepped out from behind the curtains. Jodha was about to hit him with the Vase, but he got hold of it.

The whole troop finally reached Agra palace. A smile spread across Jalal's face as finally after the seperation of five days he was going to meet His Jodha. He had planned to surprise her so he sent a wrong letter to the palace. "Jodha begum, Hum aagaye..."

"Janam.. Dekhlo,
Mit Gayi duriya
Mei Yaha hu
Yaha hu
Yaha hu
Yaha..."

Precap: "JALAL!" screamed out Jodha. This scream could be heard throughout the palace. Jalal was shocked. He knew it was Jodha's voice.. Was she in trouble?? He ran frantically through the chambers , only one name in his lips "Jodha! Jodha!"

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail
The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:
luv2wtch, Jeevitha.P, rimsss, jrooa, tahseensakina, hewa2204, sheeladev, JAfan, Anarkal, Jodha_Akbar_Luv, rxrph26, Jaanlovers, Jarp, mesmeric893, cappacuino5, sangeethbala, swthrtnaksh, SATD06, zerro, ANNU30, lucia, deepa101, Pallavvi, preeti.r, Mishika123, shahbhavini, 19sayana, ParusDivs, Aliya_arsha, mithrasayee, pranavvikas, Karkit, anshfever, aman93, baubles, sweet_diksha, ashpat, kiran99, arunsunita_gm, starstellie, srividhya68, arshiar8, daisydee425, roshaeldsouza91, udaymanyata07, princessSonia, aanchal_c, ashaj, Kesha_H., rima4ever, goldenmoon, -Suni-,

Thankx everyone!
mandy001 thumbnail
Welcome back tanihat...nd thank u so much for ds update. loved it to d core.

i luv ur ff name...u r only mine jodha...its so swt nd give me immense pleasure. i dnt knw why.😃
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow..i hope jodha and the baby are safe.
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. Eagerly waiting for the next one ...
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Oh sorry! Posted by mistakeEdited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES... MS. GAJNI IS BACK... SR IS COMING UP MY DEAR🤣

HOPE U DOING FINE!!!!! MISS U🤗
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tani!   U r back with an anazing update! I loved it when jalal wad teasing jodha about cravings. She meant food and he was thinking ahem ahem. Thank u sooo much for gr8 update.

Now plzzz update soon. Pm me too when u do. Thx.
pranavvikas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a come back tahni
but hope jodha and her baby would be safe
and please pm me next time