Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

mujhe toh laga ki Tum akar Meri Jaan le lo gi..

Yaar I'm blank

abe teri jaan lungi toh meri update ka kya hoga...๐Ÿ˜†...pyaari tahni...achi tahni...sweetie tahni...updates de naaa๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SShreShthA

abe teri jaan lungi toh meri update ka kya hoga...๐Ÿ˜†...pyaari tahni...achi tahni...sweetie tahni...updates de naaa๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aisey to Tum mujhe spoil karrahi ho..
shahbhavini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

aisey to Tum mujhe spoil karrahi ho..

Tani ye pyar se samja rahi he samaj ja... update de de
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahbhavini

Tani ye pyar se samja rahi he samaj ja... update de de

dungi dungi!
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really like reading ur akdha ff..๐Ÿ˜› specially this update it was awesome๐Ÿ˜‰
like the way jallal's confession ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
they started getting comfortable with each other.๐Ÿ˜‰hilarious..

Eagerly waiting for more.
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Recap:
I want to tell you that I Love you Jodha. Hum aapse Beinteha Mohabbat karte hai! Aapko dekhte hi ji bhar jata hai. I feel complete with you. I Love You Jodha. I love you." Jodha stared at Jalal. Shocked.

Jodha's eyes grew wide open after hearing Jalal's words.. His love confession. She surely felt some changes in his behavior but didnt expect the reason behind the change to be love.. The man without a heart has finally found his heart.. His heart which was names Jodha.. Jodha couldn't find the right words to say at that moment because she was not in love... Not at all.. But she did not hate him anymore.. But that doesn't mean that she loves him. Jodha's expression changed from shocked to confused and the last express blank. Jalal, who was waiting for Jodha's response, understood what Jodha was trying to tell him. "Well princess, I expected something like this... But I expected a reply to my confession. I know it's sudden but I had it inside my heart and I wanted to let go of this burden." Jodha moved her face away from Jalal and looked the other direction. She could feel the love he felt for her.. He was truly in love. Jodha was embarrassed that she didnt have any reply for his love.. Because she was not! She didn't want to give him any false hopes and turn them down at the end of the day. So she finally spoke up " look Jalal, I can sense the love u feel for me.. And I'm really happy that I got a husband who loves me from the bottom of the heart. But a I don't want to give u any hopes and then disappoint u. The truth is that I never felt something like that for u or anyone except my family.. But you are the father of my child and most importantly my husband so I don't want any hate relationship between us.. It's better that we start everything afresh and forget about the past." Jalal was disappointed but he tried not it to reflect on his face. How could he even expect Jodha to love him? Especially after the horrible things he had done to her. But Jalal was not that type of man who would give up. He would keep trying, trying for the rest of his life but would not lose hope. " Jodha I understand... But soon you will also start feeling for me.. I promise u that... Now now.. Look how much u delayed me Jodha. I better run to the Diwaan E Khaas. But don't worry I will be back soon and both of us.. Sorry.. All three of us will have lunch togather.. Jalal smiled and left the room. An smile crept on Jodha's face.. "If this man keeps on behaving like this then certainly I will fall for him."

On the other hand Ruqqaiya was taking a sip of her red wine and thinking what had gone wrong I'm her plan. Adham must have had done something stupid otherwise her plan was full proof and by now Jodha would've been out of Jalal's life. When Hoshiyaar broke the news of Jalal carrying Jodha in his arms, Ruqqaiya started breaking every thing in her room. Her plan was foiled and brought Jalal-Jodha closer. Finally she composed herself and started thinking about her next plan where she would not include Adham. She would execute it herself..

Adham came back to the palace fully drunk. He had thought that after that day Jodha would be only his. No one could separate them.. But little did he know the strength of love which brought Jalal to Jodha on the right time a d saved her from the demon. Adham's blood boiled in anger.. But he breathed a sigh of relief to the fact that neither of them saw his face and that here was still a chance of getting Jodha.. One thing brought peace in his mind that he got the chance to touch Jodha.. His disgusting thoughts were put to an end when Javeda approached to him "Aap Yaha hai?? Hum to aapko Sab jaga dhund rahe the.. Kaha the aap??" Adham rolled his eyes.. Ufff! Only a few days Adham.. After that Javeda would be replaced by Jodha. This thought brought a smile to his face. He decided to ignore Javeda.. He reached his room And dozed off.

Jalal was tired after the Diwaan w Khaas. There he had ordered to find the criminal who had tried to touch HIS Begum and had tried to kill his baby. He would leave no stones unturned to find this criminal and punish him severely. Jalal decided to chill inside the bathtub as he needed one to cool his mind down. He reached his room and saw that Jodha was gone.. "Maybe she went to ammi Jaan." Jalal opened his robe and entered the bathroom... "AAAHHH" Jalal was startled.. He closed his eyes shut and he started blushing. Anyone in his place would have done the same thing.

Jodha tried to cover herself up with the Rose petal. She was embarrassed but was still blushing. Moti with the other Bandhis left the bathroom. All of them were giggling. This made Jalal blush heavily. Jodha was enjoying Jalal's expressions. It seemed like their souls were exchanged. Jalal was acting like Jodha and Jodha like Jalal. "Aap Yaha??" said Jalal, his eyes still closed. "Don't u remember that this is our room?? I was feeling a little low so decided to take a bath." "I think I should leave.." said Jalal.. "Yes u should.." Jalal opened his eyes and was mesmerized "Jodha hum aap pe fidaa hai.." Jodha "yeh samay Nahi hai aisey baat k liye... Let me come out first.."

Jodha changes her clothes up and got out of the bathroom. "Aap aab jaiye." Jalal got up and started walking towards the bathroom, when suddenly he stopped seeing something. Jodha was drying up her hair. Suddenly she felt a touch on her back. This sent down shivers all over her body... Jalal tied Jodha's dori.. He brought his face closer to Jodha's ears "You always forget to tie that or u intentionally do that so that I can do it for u.. Remember the day u told me ur conditions... I tied it dori back then too..." Jodha blushed... "That say I told u something... Ur only mine Jodha... Mine.."

"Main toh bas teri chaahat mein chahoon rehna sada
Main toh bas teri kurbat mein chahoon rehna sada
Saaya bhi tera main, hone na doon juda
Maine tay kar liya
Tere ishq pe, tere waqt pe
Bas haqq hai ik mera
Teri rooh pe, tere jism pe
Bas haqq hai ik mera -
Main toh bas teri chaahat mein chahoon rehna sada
Main toh bas teri kurbat mein chahoon rehna sada"

-BLOOD MONEY (CHAHAT)
Jalal dedicating to Jodha

Thankx everyone for the likes and comments.. I really appreciate it... Read and review. This update goes to my darling Sreshtha, Indhu and Shabavina for the continuos update plz posts...

Precap: Jalal-Jodha coming closer... ADHAM KHAN TWIST..

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
Aliya_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly
Tahni thnx a tons for update...
Dis part really was stupendo fantabulous fantastic...
Loved it to core
U r exceptionally mindblowing writer ...
N dat bathroom scene lol...
Plz plz try to give another update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good work my friend
Love dori tying scenes a lot๐Ÿ˜‰
baubles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was brilliant Tahni!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Jalal is just too cute..first while confessing and later blushing seeing Jo in the bath tub โ˜บ๏ธHope Jo reciprocates his love soon!! Can't wait for more!
Loved the update...update soon!! And Shresh ka bhi karde na jaldi๐Ÿ˜ณ

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
arey waah,finally we have an update...thank u so so much tahni...loved it.