I updated it a week ago.. Thankx
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: barbie100

awesome update dear...

thankx dear!
prachi153 thumbnail
😊 I know u have updated destiny last week but I love to read JA characters in modern times am sure now Jalal will send marriage proposal for Jodha and her father who doesn't love her at all will say yes and Jalal will say that he wants to take revenge on her by marrying her
Az3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Omg Thank you so much for updating!!🤗... I am in love with this story and your writing style👏👏 It's so vivid and detailed and realistic👏... Please continue and thank you so much for the pm!

Lotsa Love
Az❤️
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az3003

Omg Thank you so much for updating!!🤗... I am in love with this story and your writing style👏👏It's so vivid and detailed and realistic👏... Please continue and thank you so much for the pm!

Lotsa Love

Az❤️

lolzzz azi it's nothing compared to ur ff.. It's amazing!
R we getting a SR?? Thankx dear!
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivalkar

😊 I know u have updated destiny last week but I love to read JA characters in modern times am sure now Jalal will send marriage proposal for Jodha and her father who doesn't love her at all will say yes and Jalal will say that he wants to take revenge on her by marrying her

U have to read to find out.. Okay fine for u I will update it today. Especially for u! Just tell me ur name then..
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice...jalal so harsh on jodha...bt hope he will do something interesting to win his jodha back...bt fear if rukku and adham will destroy it...so much to knw so update sooon
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: littoos

nice...jalal so harsh on jodha...bt hope he will do something interesting to win his jodha back...bt fear if rukku and adham will destroy it...so much to knw so update sooon

thank u soo much dear.. U know Jalal's nature he is like this..but soon he will start feeling mad.. I will update soon!
Heeralicious thumbnail
Really Amazing Tahni !!!  I have just started reading this FF !! Till now, its just AM--AZ--ING!!👏