Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 11

The sun rose on the changing landscape, showing off its yellow color upon the world. Something was truly different.. Perhaps a soul.A soul who fell in love. Jalal's eyes opened and there he saw his lady love doing the Puja of her Kanhaji.. A smile appeared on Jalal's face. He felt so proud that Jodha was HIS begum... Only HIS..

Jodha could feel Jalal's gaze at her. She finished up her Puja and spoke in a serious tone "Why are you looking at me like that??" "I was just thinking that your nose is kind of big.. Like a potato sack.. Look at Ruqqaiya Begum's nose, it's so perfect.. Ruqqaiya begum herself is so perfect." This made Jodha's anger trigger.. How could he speak well of Ruqqaiya in front of me? Why the hell is he comparing me with Ruqqaiya??? "If you are so much in love with Ruqqaiya, go and spend some time with her. Don't come to me if u think ill of me." Jalal broke into a fit of laughter " Jodha Begum Are you jealous?? I can see a very possessive wife over here." "No not at all Shehensha.. Me and Jealous of Ruqqaiya begum?? Never. I can never be compared with Ruqqaiya Begum. She is Mallika E Khaas and what am I?? Just a sign of u winning Amer. I can never be like Ruqqaiya Begum nor I want to." Jalal then spoke " Jodha Begum, Ruqqaiya Begum is my first wife so she has to be an important part of my life but it doesn't mean that u r not important. If I didn't find you important then I wouldn't have spend so my h time with you. I would've treated you like the other Begums in the Harem.." Jodha was not ready to give up.. She snapped " you are here with me because I am giving birth to your child. Once the Child will enter this world you will forget me.. U will never look Back at me.. I don't even know that you will accept my child or not. If its a boy you will cherish as you got the heir of your throne.. But if its a girl, you will cut her head off!"
Jalal was fuming with anger now.. " Baas! Shut up Jodha begum.. You think so ill! You think I will killmy own baby?? My own blood?? How dare you say things like that? Jodha Begum I just want a child! I will be more then happy if you give birth to a baby girl. Jodha Begum why do you always make me lose my patience. I always try to talk to you nicely but no you always bring the monster out of me. You know Jodha if you weren't pregnant, trust me I would've killed you right now. Oh Jodha Begum I just want to throw you out of my life.." There he said.. Jodha's heart broke into millions of pieces. Jalal just realized what he had said. He wanted to take the words back.. He badly wanted to take it back. How could he say this to Jodha?? Tears trickled down Jodha's eyes. Her husband wants her dead. She was the most unluckiest Woman on the world. On the other hand Jalal felt so guilty. He wanted to ask to for forgiveness but nothing was coming out of his mouth. The silence was broken by Jodha " May God fulfill your wish!" Then she dashed out of the room and Jalal just stood there like a statue.
A smile crept upon Ruqqaiya's face as she was peeping at Jalal and Jodha's conversation. " Now it's time. I have to talk to Adham." Ruqqaiya didn't wait for a minute and she ran to Adham. Adham gave an evil smirk as he listened to Ruqqaiya " Today will be a very sad day for Agra as the heir will die today. But for us it's a celebration time."

Jodha wiped her tears and entered Hamida's room. A huge smile plastered around Hamida's face as she saw Jodha coming. "Hkw are you Ammi Jaan?" "I am good. But u are not well. I know Jodha. You don't have to hide your tears from your ammi Jaan. What happened? Did Jalal say something?" Jodha nodded " these things happen between husband and wife. Okay Jodha let's go to the market. Lets go. We mother daughter will have fun!" A smile crept upon Jodha's face. Hamida and Jodha, with some soldiers, went to the market...

Precap: Adham and Ruqqaiya's plan in action. Jalal goes to the market.

Sorry guys that I didn't give the precap u promised on the previous update. I planned something else. The realization will be after a few parts later. Thankx to all who liked my FF!

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
.logs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for updating... 
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: logambika

thanks for updating...

ur welcome! πŸ˜ƒ
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5