Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) - Page 19

SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
its auesome...
i m luving it

cant wait 4 next part
plzzz updateee fast this tym and do pm me...

update sooonnn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cappacuino5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thnk u so much for updating !!!!
I love this story , pls continue soon !!!!
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god u. Left us wit SUSPENCE gain aft a long time 
 Fabulous update !!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sexylicious. thumbnail

hello guyz im back with my update. I'm updating today for a special person puggy. hopu enjoy this update. On her special request I'm giving a bit lengthy update. Hope u enjoy..

Chapter 9

Jodha was sitting on the balcony looking at the stars. Since childhood she used to love sit under the open sky and count the stars. Whenever she saw a shooting star she used to wish for a nice husband. But now she thought, look at what fate had brought her to. Never in her worst nightmare she could think of getting married to Jalal. The one who captured their country and killed several innocent people. She could never love him. But now something has changed between them. So what if she does not love him or like him. She cannot hate him anymore. She wanted to hate him but just couldn't. She saw a different side of him. Her heart said something and her brain said something else. She was dwelling with her brain and heart. But atlast her brain won over her. "Jalllad can never change. He will always remain a devil." She was indeed jealous. She didn't want Jalal to go hunting, especially with ruqaiya. Though she did not agree with it. She got up and went inside her room. She looked over the king sized bed which was empty. Maybe tonight Jalal would stay with Ruqaiya. She stood in front of the mirror. "I have to tell Shehensha that I'm pregnant. Let me practice first. Shehanshaji I have to tell u something. U know Shehanshaji that I am.. I am' uuuhhh' that '" "O' Jodha u cant even tell this to urself. How can u say it to Jalal." She kept on practicing until she was interrupted by a sound that came from the balcony. She froze in her place. Obviously Jalal would not come through the balcony to meet Jodha. Then who can it be? It must be a kidnapper or thief. She took a vase from her dressing table and started moving towards the balcony. She closed her eyes and hit the person with the vase. "What are you doing Jodha?" She heard his voice. Suryabhan. Her eyes opened widely. Why was he here? What if someone came inside now? What will that person think of Jodha? She thought to herself. "What are u doing here?" "What do mean? U called me here Jodha."

Jodha "When did I call u ?" Suryabhan "Then what is this letter Jodha? tell me?" He showed her the letter which she wrote a long back. But there was a change in the letter. In the last part of the letter it said'..

"Raja Suryabhan, If u don't come and rescue me from here I will commit sucide. I LOVE YOU ONLY. U have 5 days in hand. If u don't come I will kill myself."

Jodha's eyes grew wider. She doesn't remember writing this part. She would never think of committing sucide. "Suryabhan ji, I didn't write this part. I mean why would I commit sucide. Believe me." Suryabhan spoke up " I believe you Jodha. I think someone is trying to play around with us. I think someone wants to show that u r having an affair with me. This was all to defame u." Then they heard the door open.  There he was standing.

Jalal smile faded away when he entered the room and found his wife talking to Suryabhan. It seemed that his eyes were on fire. He clutched his fist. Jodha froze in her place. She knew she was doomed. But now she was worrying more about Suryabhan. What will Jalal do to him? His teeth clenched. "HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY WIFE'S ROOM?" Jalal yelled at the top of his voice. Everyone entered after listening Jalal yell. Suryabhan in a calm voice "You are misunderstanding me." "Misunderstanding my foot! Jodha how could u let this man enter ur room? Only for some hours I had gone out and here u r romancing with another man? What did u think that I'm not going to return so early. What else can be expected from u Rajputs? Rajputs are cheaters and liars. U can only lie. The Rajput women have extra martial affairs. I get it."

"Bas! I cant tolerate this anymore. U can say anything to me but don't go to the Rajputs. They are the most honorable people all over the world. U Mughals are the one who lie and cheat others. U people are thieves! U captured Amer and made a deal out of me. U r the one who is bad. U r the worst person I have ever known. I don't want to live with u anymore. How can I live with a person who cant trust me?" Jodha was tear-eyed now.  "Jodha u know that u will get a severe punishment for this?" said Jalal, yelling. "I know. Kill me Shenshashaji for the mistake I never committed. Kill me right now, but remember one thing ur child will die with me. U will lose ur child!" The fire in his eyes disappeared, and he was left shocked. His child? My baby? "Jodha u r pregnant?" Jalal said with an innocent voice. Before Jodha could say anything, the world around her was becoming black. Her vision was blurry. Her head was spinning. Jodha fainted. Before she could hit the ground Jalal held her. He made her lay on the bed. He saw her innocent face and he melted. He called up the doctor to check Jodha up. He dismissed everyone and then he soke to Suryabhan in a stern voice "Leave this place before I kill you. Never show ur face. I know that Jodha didn't do this. U were the one who sneaked in her room. U made her look bad in front of everyone. U made me yell at her. Leave!" Without a word Suryabhan left the place.  The doctor came up to Jalal. "What happened to Jodha? Is she alright? Is my baby alright?"

"Both of them are good. This happened due to stress. U have to take good care of her. She needs to be free of stress."

"I will keep her out of stress."

the rest will be given on Friday

Tahniat⭐️

CHAPTER 9B N 10

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...ausumm update...πŸ‘πŸ‘

jodha doing practice for confessing dat she is pregnant...😳

omg...jalal saw jodha talking 2 suryabhan...😲..he was so angry...but finally she confess...πŸ˜ƒ

Awww...jalal melted by seeing her innocent face...😳❀️

thank god jodha is fine...

luking forward 2 it...update soon dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks...loved it...great job...well done...fabulous...please update sooon
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update dear!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ Loved it alot.❀️
So Now Jodha cannot hate Jalal amd jealous of Ruqu! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Loved that scene when Jodha practiced in front of mirror. 😳
Good that Suryabhan didn't created any mess and loved the way Jodha answered back Jalal. 😊
Now He knows She is Pregnant with his child and Also that She wasn't involved with Suryabhan. 😳I wish Jalal finds out soon about the letter conspiracy not being done by Suryabhan but his Badi Ammi.. 😑 And Send her to Meccah forever. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Pls Continue Soon and Pls PM me when you update. 😊 😳 😳
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much.i have been waiting for ur update.I can't wait for next one.

your ff screenplay is one of the best on this forum.πŸ‘πŸ‘ i also liked the track of last chapter

i would like to thank puggy too that bec of u we got a special long update.πŸ˜ƒ
cappacuino5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
OMG this was amazing !!!!
Pls continue soon!!!!
Can I pls pm me whenever u update next ???
Pretty pls !!!
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for next update