Akdha ff: ur only mine jodha chap-17 pg 87 (2nd Feb'14) - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
i loved it. U were just awesome. Its ur best ff. This is one of the best ff.
Just read all the parts a once...

And must say I loved all of them...

Can't wait to read further...

Please update soon...

And do pm me please...

😊

~Anu~
Originally posted by Luvkriyansh-anu

Just read all the parts a once...

And must say I loved all of them...

Can't wait to read further...

Please update soon...

And do pm me please...

😊

~Anu~
Thankx for the lovely comment... I'm going to update soon
Originally posted by akdha.Ashvik

i loved it. U were just awesome. Its ur best ff. This is one of the best ff.
Thankx Pari di
Hey guyz Im back with my update. So i have decide one thing that on Saturdays I will update this ff. On Sunday The ff destiny and on Monday Lovestory. This is my routine. One more request to silent readers plz plz just do one thing. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON.
Chapter 6

Jodha sat down on her bed and was thinking about her family. She was worried for her family. Did that Jallad really keep his promisw she wondered. I have to ask him but now I really need to eat something my stomach is grumbling. Jodha went outside her room and went to the ktichen. A dasi came and said "Malika Ur not supposed to enter the kitchen. U r a Queen. SHahenshaji is calling u in his harem." "I will go there after awhile." Just then she heard Jalal's voice "Not after sometime. I want u in my harem right now and what are u doing in the kitchen? Ur my queen Jodha. U r not supposed to work." Jodha spoke out "I want follow any of ur rules. I'll do the opposite of what u will tell me. I am the queen and u r the king right then what are u doing here in kitchen. Ladies are allowed in the kitchen not men." Jalal "Enough of the talking. Come to my room. I have to discuss something important with you." Jalal tightly held Jodha's hand and pulled her in his room. "Jodha u r not supposed to talk to me like that especially in front of the maids. Dont forget one thing that Im ur husband." Jodha "What will u do if I talk to you like that? U will send me home? Oh please do that. I will be more than happy. In fact Im doing all this to make u send me back to Amer. One day u will get so irritated by me that u urself will send me back to Amer and never bring me back. U will hate me Jalal!."
Jalal smirked at Jodha "Time will tell Jodha. Y r u so beautiful when u r planning something evil against me? Im really happy that u r only mine now Jodha. U know i love the way u call my name JALAL.In fact from now on please call me Jalal. I feel really good and it kinda turns me on." Jodha 😲 "U devil! I hate u more than anything. How dare u talk to me like that and especially in that tone. U disgust me!" Jalal smirked at Jodha and slowly came closer to her. Jalal came close to her ears and whispered "One day u will fall for me Jodha and i can bet on that." Then he kissed her earlobe. Then he moved away from her. She got really irritated and she was about to get out from the room when suddenly she slipped. She was waiting for the fall when she felt a strong pair of arms held her. It was Jalal. "How dare u touch me. Leave me. Leave me right now!" "NO Jodha I cant leave u." He lifted her up and made her sit on his bed. Then he spoke out with a dirty smile "And its not the first time I have touched you. Dont u remember our first night. That was the best night of my life! Do u want live those memories again?" Jodha's eyes grew wider "How dare u talk to me like that? I'm not going to let u touch me anymore and i wont let u trick me this time." Jalal made a sad face "Dont torture me like that. Please only tonight. Then i will not touch u for two days." "Two days?? never Shahenshaji! 4 months. If u dont agree to that then a year." "NO NO NO... Four months is good. But everyday I will sleep in ur harem okay?" Jodha with a victorious smile on her face "Okay." Then Jalal jumped on her. Tearing all the clothes that were seperating them. This was just the beginning. Jodha in her mind "Its only one night Jodha. 4 months u will be in peace and in these four months u have to make that Jallad hate u sooo much that u kicks u out of his palace. From tomorrow mission Making Jallad irritate begins..." On the other hand Jalal was going crazy when he met with Jodha's lips. He thought in his mind "Jodha tonight Im going to drive u crazy. I know u will try to make me hate u and send u back home but this is never going to happen. I wont let u go so easily. U r only mine mine Jodha..."

The next morning arrived. Jodha woke up first. She found her self hugging Jalal and resting her head in his bare chest. "Oh My God he looks so innocent while he sleeps. And when he wakes up he becomes a Jallad. Well he looks so cute at the moment."Jodha realised that she complimented Jalal for the first time "Oh no what am I thinking. He can never be cute he is only a devil with a devilish face.' She changed her dress and went to her harem. Ruqaiya saw her getting out of Jalal's harem. Her blood boiled with anger. Jodha was wearing some jewelleries and then she saw Jalal entering her room. Jodha in her mind "Now what is he doing in my room now and what does he want?" "Jodha u r looking beautiful but wear less jewelleries like Ruqaiya does. U will look more beautiful." Jodha made an irritated face and said "Dont compare me with others. Im happy the way i am. I dont need someone else's opinion about me and especially YOU!" She wore some more jewelleries. "I would rather wear more jewelleries. I wont listen to u." Jalal smirked. He thought "U did exactly what I wanted Jodha. Now I know how to make u listen to me. I would say something and u would do the opposite. Jodha now i know you." Jalal to Jodha "Okay Jodha Im leaving for a meeting for a few days." A smile appeared on her face "Dont smile Jodha because I will soon be back. Even though I will not touch u but we will share the same room and the same bed. Dont u remeber the deal we made last night." Jodha's smile disappeared and she glared at Jalal. Jalal was leaving when he suddenly turned around and said "And Jodha thankx for last night. I went crazy." Then he left for the meeting leaving Jodha shocked "How can he talk like that. I hate that smile of his. Soon its going to disappear..."

Precap: Jodha talking to Bakshi Bano and suddenly she faints.

So this part ends here and I have decided not to give the leap as I am trying to put more AkDha fights in these four months.

Add me to ur buddy list if u want a pm

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago
nice update...

its always treat to read ur update...
Nice update dear.,😊 very well done.. 👍🏼 n thanx 4 d pm..😊
Awesome dude...

I could very well imagined all the scenes...
nice update 
loved it
continue asap