Chhan Chhan

I am really loving this show

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Despite being deprived of our hunkie hunk - 😆 - for a couple days last week, I actually didn't mind too much because CC's interaction with her bhabhi's was really fun to watch! I always wondered how she would be around them and it's darn hilarious! I really like it. I really don't like just how cunning UB is. To humiliate her daughter in law like that is very mean. I felt bad for CC when she tripped in front of the ladies. 😔 But I am also waiting for the day when Manav will totally stand up to her if he notices his mother doing sneaky stuff! 

Point is, this show is really entertaining and even though it's not a full love story, I don't mind cause it's perfect as it is!! 

P.S. Imagine the day Sanjana and Ranjana step out in salwar kameez? 😲 Kamudi might stay in her sari but just cause she doesn't seem to mind it, haha. She's so sweet. 😃

Anyways, that's all! :D How is everyone else liking the show? 

Here's a sweet pic. :D 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show still rocks but some stuff needs to be improved. 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

The show still rocks but some stuff needs to be improved. 

agree and that also will be done..good before things went wrong..makers replaced fk for gd and that too by anuj who is doing complete justice to the role of manav...in sometine other stuff will also be im proved...
MeeraHK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

Despite being deprived of our hunkie hunk - 😆 - for a couple days last week, I actually didn't mind too much because CC's interaction with her bhabhi's was really fun to watch! I always wondered how she would be around them and it's darn hilarious! I really like it. I really don't like just how cunning UB is. To humiliate her daughter in law like that is very mean. I felt bad for CC when she tripped in front of the ladies. 😔 But I am also waiting for the day when Manav will totally stand up to her if he notices his mother doing sneaky stuff! 

Point is, this show is really entertaining and even though it's not a full love story, I don't mind cause it's perfect as it is!! 

P.S. Imagine the day Sanjana and Ranjana step out in salwar kameez? 😲 Kamudi might stay in her sari but just cause she doesn't seem to mind it, haha. She's so sweet. 😃

Anyways, that's all! :D How is everyone else liking the show? 

Here's a sweet pic. :D 

But I am also waiting for the day when Manav will totally stand up to her if he notices his mother doing sneaky stuff! 

this day will also surely comer..it will take some time..i m sure anuj as manav will surelty do complete justice to this..and its a daily soap..it will surely take some time..and good that makers before thin gs went terribly out of hand replaced the male lead..

Imagine the day Sanjana and Ranjana step out in salwar kameez? 😲 Kamudi might stay in her sari but just cause she doesn't seem to mind it, haha. She's so sweet. 😃

Just to competre with cc sure sht ranjana will waer salwar dont knw abt sanjana..sanjana is naive..she jst speaks like kid...and kamudi is reallly swet..no matter what she will surely stand by cc and manav bhai..

Awesome post and thanks for the pic..sanny so comfy with all her co actors...👏
kairavi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Honestly I always liked it but I'm loving it now. I never expected to enjoy the romance after that confession so Anuj is a bonus and I thought when he went to the village we'd see a lot less of him than we have. They miss each other but it's not overboard and CC isn't sitting in her room pining for him but she's getting on with life. On Friday when there was no CC we watched the popular saas-bahu drama and all I can say is UB, I love you.

The show now has the freshness that I was expecting from a show from this PH. I'm not missing a heavy duty drama or even romance. I hope the cvs will maintain the light and realistic feel they are creating. UB is a little heavy duty but then I think she brings balance to the character.
It's good to see Sanaya do comedic scenes if not outright comedy because she's the best at it.
MeeraHK thumbnail
every show has its ups and downs..but here before thniugfs really went out of hand..makers replaced ..fk with anuj..he is capable actor and since he is very good friend of sanaya..its becomes all the more easy for him..and this is a fresh concept..and people are lking the shw..ishallah in some time we will be no 1...
Edited by *KAaajAL* - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: *KAaajAL*

every show has its ups and downs..but here before thniugfs really went out of hand..makers replaced ..fk with anuj..he is capable actor and since he is very good friend of sanaya..its becomes all the more easy for him..and this is a fresh concept..and people are lking the shw..ishallah in some time we will be no 1...

Even Puch Puch got replaced. 🤣
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving this show, too! I find the bhabhis a bit irritating, I mean who can be this stupid in this day and age. But still... a part of the show I guess. Yeah! Dragon lady is sneaky to the hilt. Cannot believe someone would be so egotistic that they would go out of their way to hurt their own son! Geez! Father-in-law seems to be redundant as do the brothers! 
Chhan Chhan's family - I love them. They are so realistic and normal! I love Chhan Chhan's mum. I know Chhan Chhan is daddy's girl, but it's the mum with the real strength. A quiet strength that embraces her family's protection. I just love her! The actress who plays her has portrayed her role extremely well.
And Chhan Chhan - well, what can I say? Loving her attitude, behavior, thoughts, ethics. I just hope she doesn't play house for too long  (y'know ghunghat and all!) and reverts back to her original self.
And I love to see the new jodi as well, it's so romantic. Not enough scenes with them, though. I would love to see some sizzling romance between them. But not the tired old Indian serial bull about the damsel in distress unable to walk straight and tripping all over the place and the hero catching her to stop her from falling, or the water works heroine... I want him to carry her and hold her and hug her and be tender and loving just because! 
Anyway, dekhte hai agay agay hota hai kya!
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
RomanticSpring thumbnail
Awesome post and thanks for the pic..
RomanticSpring thumbnail
Honestly... I'm loving it now...