India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

I am really loving this show

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Despite being deprived of our hunkie hunk - LOL - for a couple days last week, I actually didn't mind too much because CC's interaction with her bhabhi's was really fun to watch! I always wondered how she would be around them and it's darn hilarious! I really like it. I really don't like just how cunning UB is. To humiliate her daughter in law like that is very mean. I felt bad for CC when she tripped in front of the ladies. Unhappy But I am also waiting for the day when Manav will totally stand up to her if he notices his mother doing sneaky stuff! 

Point is, this show is really entertaining and even though it's not a full love story, I don't mind cause it's perfect as it is!! 

P.S. Imagine the day Sanjana and Ranjana step out in salwar kameez? Shocked Kamudi might stay in her sari but just cause she doesn't seem to mind it, haha. She's so sweet. Big smile

Anyways, that's all! :D How is everyone else liking the show? 

Here's a sweet pic. :D 

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

neethureddydynamosCarthagoRomanticSpring--Sanujholic--Fato.jalkukdi1kairavi.Tess77lina545naadhira_khanadvaitapriyabanu--BadmaashDil--GeoS.IPKKND.shruathiSanzforSushvanitha3deyesonmeArshi1195ipkknd-fan-HappyBird-ayshaomarSanzBarbieINEFFABLEEtherealSanz..ChaandaniyaSpellofJoyshowviewerMeeraHKkbtrBillyJean.GuineaDeedeepa1incandescentragzz.xAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPK

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
The show still rocks but some stuff needs to be improved. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHK

MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

The show still rocks but some stuff needs to be improved. 

agree and that also will be done..good before things went wrong..makers replaced fk for gd and that too by anuj who is doing complete justice to the role of manav...in sometine other stuff will also be im proved...
MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RomanticSpringjalkukdi1ayshaomar

MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvArnavKhushi

Despite being deprived of our hunkie hunk - LOL - for a couple days last week, I actually didn't mind too much because CC's interaction with her bhabhi's was really fun to watch! I always wondered how she would be around them and it's darn hilarious! I really like it. I really don't like just how cunning UB is. To humiliate her daughter in law like that is very mean. I felt bad for CC when she tripped in front of the ladies. Unhappy But I am also waiting for the day when Manav will totally stand up to her if he notices his mother doing sneaky stuff! 

Point is, this show is really entertaining and even though it's not a full love story, I don't mind cause it's perfect as it is!! 

P.S. Imagine the day Sanjana and Ranjana step out in salwar kameez? Shocked Kamudi might stay in her sari but just cause she doesn't seem to mind it, haha. She's so sweet. Big smile

Anyways, that's all! :D How is everyone else liking the show? 

Here's a sweet pic. :D 

But I am also waiting for the day when Manav will totally stand up to her if he notices his mother doing sneaky stuff! 

this day will also surely comer..it will take some time..i m sure anuj as manav will surelty do complete justice to this..and its a daily soap..it will surely take some time..and good that makers before thin gs went terribly out of hand replaced the male lead..

Imagine the day Sanjana and Ranjana step out in salwar kameez? Shocked Kamudi might stay in her sari but just cause she doesn't seem to mind it, haha. She's so sweet. Big smile

Just to competre with cc sure sht ranjana will waer salwar dont knw abt sanjana..sanjana is naive..she jst speaks like kid...and kamudi is reallly swet..no matter what she will surely stand by cc and manav bhai..

Awesome post and thanks for the pic..sanny so comfy with all her co actors...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1Tess77LuvArnavKhushiSanzforSush

kairavi. Senior Member
kairavi.
kairavi.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Honestly I always liked it but I'm loving it now. I never expected to enjoy the romance after that confession so Anuj is a bonus and I thought when he went to the village we'd see a lot less of him than we have. They miss each other but it's not overboard and CC isn't sitting in her room pining for him but she's getting on with life. On Friday when there was no CC we watched the popular saas-bahu drama and all I can say is UB, I love you.

The show now has the freshness that I was expecting from a show from this PH. I'm not missing a heavy duty drama or even romance. I hope the cvs will maintain the light and realistic feel they are creating. UB is a little heavy duty but then I think she brings balance to the character.
It's good to see Sanaya do comedic scenes if not outright comedy because she's the best at it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1LuvArnavKhushishruathiMeeraHK

MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
every show has its ups and downs..but here before thniugfs really went out of hand..makers replaced ..fk with anuj..he is capable actor and since he is very good friend of sanaya..its becomes all the more easy for him..and this is a fresh concept..and people are lking the shw..ishallah in some time we will be no 1...

Edited by *KAaajAL* - 22 June 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushi

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

every show has its ups and downs..but here before thniugfs really went out of hand..makers replaced ..fk with anuj..he is capable actor and since he is very good friend of sanaya..its becomes all the more easy for him..and this is a fresh concept..and people are lking the shw..ishallah in some time we will be no 1...
Even Puch Puch got replaced. ROFL

Go to top