Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

Droolers AT ll-Rawte, Rathore & Shree-ll #32 VBN/P21 (Page 87)

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by vidya.anand

it was nice to see Arjun explaining and teaching Sakshi...
so true and close to his real self!
sarcasm nahi chodtha phir bhi, this is the Arjun I adore and admire!
But Vidya what about his promise to drive her awayLOLConfusedWink
Like Mithu said unless Arjun has partial amnesia, how will we viewers digest thisLOL

woh hoga CVs ke hidden agenda mein

but for now, i loved this warm change! 

yep me too,he's almost tutoring her nowEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRightvidya.anand

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 13720

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I think you may be right Tina, but I get the feelings they wanted the irritations at first then the teaching moment and there is reason for this, but I won't mention that here.

And like VIdya, I adore this Arjun more also.

And we got out song back today too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRightHaruhi_Mo

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 15437

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Hopefully there is an explanation for this later Tina.

Hey Tina, and VIdya,\


Sorry, had to leave for a few minutes.

So what else is new?
There's no explanation except the complaints made by fans for this ArjunLOL


yeah may be CVs retracted the route because we complained that this is not  the character which we have perceived!

but i think there would be something coming up as well...usska vow wont go off so easily...
yesterday, he did pass sarcastic comments though in the end, he didnt snub or insult her

aaj shaayad, episode ka mood hi itna emotional tha and so he was playing fair with her as well!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRightHaruhi_Mo

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 13720

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
True Vidya, but let's hope for the best.

Its about time they moved forward, and I am hoping this current change and the FB scenes is going somewhere.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRightHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

I think you may be right Tina, but I get the feelings they wanted the irritations at first then the teaching moment and there is reason for this, but I won't mention that here.

And like VIdya, I adore this Arjun more also.

And we got out song back today too.
Yep that song was awesomeEmbarrassed
and i do adore this Arjun too, but then how about his promiseLOL
Doesnt it feel strange that Arjun made a promise and forgotLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRight

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Hopefully there is an explanation for this later Tina.

Hey Tina, and VIdya,\


Sorry, had to leave for a few minutes.

So what else is new?
There's no explanation except the complaints made by fans for this ArjunLOL


yeah may be CVs retracted the route because we complained that this is not  the character which we have perceived!

but i think there would be something coming up as well...usska vow wont go off so easily...
yesterday, he did pass sarcastic comments though in the end, he didnt snub or insult her

aaj shaayad, episode ka mood hi itna emotional tha and so he was playing fair with her as well!
well we do need a good reason for this change, otherwise his promise will be a very strange nahConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRight

despicable_me IF-Rockerz
despicable_me
despicable_me

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 8662

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
well, the lead female will fall desperately in love with Arjun.. then as expected, she'll face a heartbreak thus leave ETF.

Lo ho gayi Arjun ki promise poori. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRightHaruhi_Mo

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 19176

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

True Vidya, but let's hope for the best.

Its about time they moved forward, and I am hoping this current change and the FB scenes is going somewhere.
yep let's hope that they dont forget to give us FBs for more episodes till we complainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissRight

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: Main hu Ariya Arjun Rawte.Ch5 Pg8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Annika_Ishqbaaz   Replies: 85   Views: 15623

Annika_Ishqbaaz 85 15623 03 March 2015 at 4:35pm by zubiya92
once upon a time in rawte family.

2

Author: laila1994   Replies: 14   Views: 2943

laila1994 14 2943 26 April 2013 at 8:04am by psychofool
Khadoos Arjun Rawte...

2 3 4 5

Author: -Carrie-   Replies: 34   Views: 3855

-Carrie- 34 3855 19 April 2013 at 6:56pm by radhika_2001
rathod and rawte

Author: 123pritha   Replies: 5   Views: 943

123pritha 5 943 17 March 2013 at 3:31am by JeeLeZaraa
sameer rathore rowdy rathore

Author: kgmu   Replies: 2   Views: 1140

kgmu 2 1140 21 October 2012 at 2:02am by Aukview

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index