Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Well in a way there is love story.

Arjun is who is he is today because he lost his beloved wife so tragically. It all started with love and will end with love.

I think Gorky knows what he is doing, and has always had big plans for Arjun, my only wish is that he was behind the camera all the time.

Whenever he directs the scenes are wonderful to watch.

let's hope he doesnt end up killing Arjun in the end, i promise i'll haunt him๐Ÿ˜ˆ
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Well in a way there is love story.

Arjun is who is he is today because he lost his beloved wife so tragically. It all started with love and will end with love.

I think Gorky knows what he is doing, and has always had big plans for Arjun, my only wish is that he was behind the camera all the time.

Whenever he directs the scenes are wonderful to watch.

Eternal love di ...

starts on earth ends in heaven ...and even if he dies ...it will end by love only

True Gorky brilliant director
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

yeah Sanju...Roshni coming back seems quite far fetched but that said, I would really love to have her back!

Sia, subh subh bolo...but u are right...aise police stories mein aise hi hota hai...
but i wish Arjun turns out an exception and it happily ever after!

Yeah... Rosh was a doll!! 

But sachi.. Jis speed se ye Love stories aage bad rahi hain na.. It won't be soon that we will see a naught Arjun, Sameer ya Shree!! 

Tab tak INDIA-FORUMS ZINDABAAD!!๐Ÿ˜‰
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: haruhi26

let's hope he doesnt end up killing Arjun in the end, i promise i'll haunt him๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Yeah, we better make sure we make our wishes known at F32 now or else we will be left crying.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Next time I make a comment to Gorky, I will make sure I include this in my wish list.

We want a happily ever for Arjun, not have him die in love, but live for love.๐Ÿ˜‰
despicable_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arjunkibehen

Mujhe ye to pata tha ka aap dono Arjun diwaani's ho... Magar oski deewaani's oski jaan k peeche padi hain ye aaj pata chala..!๐Ÿ˜†

I'd LOVE to see him having a happy ever after... but then my gut says (Thanks to CV;s๐Ÿ˜ก).. he can only have it with Rosh.. so yeah, they might send him to heaven like the movie awarapan๐Ÿ˜†
MissRight thumbnail

Originally posted by: haruhi26

I'll team up with you Dii!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
B1, dont give him ideas which he hasnt even thought of...lol๐Ÿคฃ
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: despicable_me

I'd LOVE to see him having a happy ever after... but then my gut says (Thanks to CV;s๐Ÿ˜ก).. he can only have it with Rosh.. so yeah, they might send him to heaven like the movie awarapan๐Ÿ˜†

@ bMujhe bhi yehi movie dhyann aayi thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gut feeling bohat kuch boltha hai but i really want a happy Arjun! 
MissRight thumbnail

Originally posted by: despicable_me

Well... Dekhte hain.. Aage Aage hota hai kya..! But if they pla on killing Arjun.. They'd better not do it with Shaleen! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Seeing Riya(Sana) die was hard enough... 

And Agar Arjun (Shaleen) gaya to main to paagal hi ho jaunji! 

Fir Shuru hoga Sanjana ka Revenge With me running after Gorky Sir with a knife in hand and saying "Meri Zindagi k SiKANDER! Ab main tujhe nahi chodungi!!"๐Ÿ˜†

(Oh Boy... M going CRAZY!)
Edited by Arjunkibehen - 10 years ago