Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

**Crazy ArHiholics** #48 (IO) (Page 49)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

you getting spam aunty??? Angry

YEAAAH!

she hates me im telling you! ugh! Angry

aunty pleeez let us talk!!! aiseh we don't talk hardly now!!! Cry  Cry  Cry Disapprove

hainnaaa!! Cry Cry Cry

btw my posts and yours have a thora sa difference now! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

[QUOTE=-ElmoFuj-
buahahhaha me too! ROFL  ROFL

and i want to fly in the outer space where gravity is nothing more than a joke! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

but its just the names na everything else is mineee! ROFL 

HAHAHHA i shal await that day! ROFL i'l distribute free briyani to everyone that day! ROFL


that would be sooo much fun!!!! just imagine!!! Day Dreaming  LOL  LOL  LOL LOL   (it's late!!!)  

names are enough to put me off!!! LOL no joking!!! it's YOUR work!!1 you think I won't read it???? 

hehhehhehe!!! start with me haan!!! I LOVE biryani!!! LOL



HAHAH i knoowww!!! but i wonder what happens to someone's who's cord thing with the space shuttle breaks or something ! yikes! ROFL

haawww! simple Asad and Zoya man! ROFL

hahah you will! il force you into it! ROFL

okay deal! ROFL chicken briyani! Big smile
[/QUOTE]


nooo ewww talks pleeez!!!!! LOL 

simple??????!!!!!! LOL    haaan woh thoh you do na!!! you have the haq!!! LOL  LOL  LOL 


of course chicken biryani!!! 

LOOOL you can't even cook!!!! don't fool me!!!!! LOL Tongue  LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
ohhh haaan!!! you been spamming?? 

good girl!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
how many post do we have to make for stunners? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

[QUOTE=-ElmoFuj-
buahahhaha me too! ROFL  ROFL

and i want to fly in the outer space where gravity is nothing more than a joke! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

but its just the names na everything else is mineee! ROFL 

HAHAHHA i shal await that day! ROFL i'l distribute free briyani to everyone that day! ROFL


that would be sooo much fun!!!! just imagine!!! Day Dreaming  LOL  LOL  LOL LOL   (it's late!!!)  

names are enough to put me off!!! LOL no joking!!! it's YOUR work!!1 you think I won't read it???? 

hehhehhehe!!! start with me haan!!! I LOVE biryani!!! LOL



HAHAH i knoowww!!! but i wonder what happens to someone's who's cord thing with the space shuttle breaks or something ! yikes! ROFL

haawww! simple Asad and Zoya man! ROFL

hahah you will! il force you into it! ROFL

okay deal! ROFL chicken briyani! Big smile


nooo ewww talks pleeez!!!!! LOL 

simple??????!!!!!! LOL    haaan woh thoh you do na!!! you have the haq!!! LOL  LOL  LOL 


of course chicken biryani!!! 

LOOOL you can't even cook!!!! don't fool me!!!!! LOL Tongue  LOL 
[/QUOTE]

why is that ewww??? ROFL thats scary not ew!! WHY WAS IT EW??1 ROFL

mjhe haq haii, haan mjhe haq hai!!

SADA HAQ EHTE RAKH! 


IGNORE !


uahahhha who said i will cook? [=))) i'l make somoene make it for me! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

ohhh haaan!!! you been spamming?? 

good girl!! LOL

250 posts daily is a must for me!
i have AT's and CC's in QH forum too naa LOL then replying to my ff comments , ss comments and then normal posts on the forum LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 22769

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

how many post do we have to make for stunners? 


7934 for you! ROFL ROFL

and 7987 for me!! ROFL  ROFL

SOOO MANY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Joined: 04 April 2012
Posts: 19988

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

ohhh haaan!!! you been spamming?? 

good girl!! LOL

250 posts daily is a must for me!
i have AT's and CC's in QH forum too naa LOL then replying to my ff comments , ss comments and then normal posts on the forum LOL


lost count on 250 LOL

keep it up Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CRAZY ARHIHOLICS #39 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136

Author: PastelBeauty   Replies: 1081   Views: 21352

PastelBeauty 1081 21352 07 April 2013 at 10:56am by NestleToulouse
CRAZY ARHIHOLICS #38 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: noclapsplease   Replies: 1170   Views: 18196

noclapsplease 1170 18196 03 March 2013 at 2:45am by NestleToulouse
Crazy ARHIHOLICS #37 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: tash10   Replies: 1203   Views: 17723

tash10 1203 17723 11 February 2013 at 10:49am by noclapsplease
Crazy ARHIHOLICS #36 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: NestleToulouse   Replies: 1202   Views: 17962

NestleToulouse 1202 17962 31 January 2013 at 2:08pm by Riima_Azraa
Crazy ARHIHOLICS #35 *IO*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: tash10   Replies: 1198   Views: 18535

tash10 1198 18535 20 January 2013 at 6:33am by NestleToulouse

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index