India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Kunal Kapoor - old Article

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
So I was searching for his video clip of winning the best actor award this year because I missed it when it aired...and I came across this article ...it's about him and his girlfriend Surili's break up ...and I kind of felt really bad reading it ...I knew they broke up but I didn''t knew it impacted him so bad 

Kunal Karan Kapoor aka Mohan Bhatnagar of Colors' Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (Sunshine Productions) seems to be unlucky on screen!! Well, it seems the guy is unlucky in love in real life too..

According to our very reliable source, this good looking actor who was first seen in Remix on Star One had a six years live-in relationship with a well-known model. The lovey dovey couple used to undertake quite a lot of road trips on Kunal's bike. And this is when the dhabawaalas at the roadside eateries used to recognize them and click pictures with them!! So cute!!

Even when Kunal was riding high on the success of his SAB TV show Left Right Left, the couple was at the love peak. However, things fell apart after few months due to certain reasons. Result was that Kunal and the girl fell out of love.

Inside sources confirm that Kunal went through hell when the breakup happened, so much so that he has never fallen in love after that. Whenever he has time up his sleeves, he prefers to take-off to different places and explore his quest for adventure. No wonder Kunal maintains a clean chit when it comes to link-ups with his co-stars on television whether it be shows like Maayka, Pratigya and Rishton Se Badi Pratha.

Another source went on to confide that Kunal has always been a very emotional guy who at times has this tendency of bursting into tears. His problem is that he is a confused guy who wants people around him, yet needs his own space. No wonder people who are close to him move out and he feels bad when such a thing happens.

We tried our best to talk to Kunal Karan Kapoor about this, but could not get through to him.

Kunal, we really hope there comes a fairy in your life who turns all your bitter memories into sweeter ones.

Purely gossip based article though

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 22 June 2013 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaTheDiva...Pankhudi..

KratikaTheDiva. IF-Dazzler
KratikaTheDiva.
KratikaTheDiva.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing !!
..Pankhudi.. IF-Rockerz
..Pankhudi..
..Pankhudi..