Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 85)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Thank Shirley , after giving us all heartburn , you are planning to give us antacids , is it? Wink Well you better hurry up with it before all of us get peptic ulcers worrying about Ashni  so you better start writing faster , as we all desperately need the relief of a lovely surpriseParty

Yeah Dr. Babs. Antacids.

De denge de denge aisi bhi kya jaldi hai?

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by alkaparmart

Sorry sshirley,i am late.Though i read your chap on that day when you posted it.But still now i am in dilemma what to comment?yes,as Ashni fan i feel awkward about Ashmal relation.And not feel confortable about Ashmal.But yes,here i am always feeling that Ashu starteed to like Nidhi but he is running to that fact and giving benefit mallika here.And last scene was beyond the boundry.And i  read your one comment that you are continueing this as a hot chap.So,i don't want to do negetive comment.But raha nahi gaya.Please,make this story as Ashni story.Aage aapki marjee.Agar aapke pas ashmal ke scene ke liye potenshial hai toh yeh ashni ke liye kyon nahi...

Sorry if i disappointed you

@Bold - no sorry reqd. Alka its okay.

@green. Okay I understand ur dilemma. don't worry.

@red - I understand what u all feel about AshMal. But please I request u to read my story with an open mind. Yes he is obviously attracted to nidhi and so is feeling ashamed, disgusted and guilty.
@Blue - beyond the boundry? a feather light kiss on the (esp. a fiance's) cheek is beyond the boundary? What dictionary are u using Alka? (I don't mean to insult u or anything. Just asking u to reconsider that scene in this light)

@Orange - You took it seriously? I was just teasing. waise bhi I can't write hot scenes.

@Pink - yaar all I can say is : pl, trust me as a writer.

@brown - No, not at all. you did not disappoint me at all.

Thank you Alka for ur review.
 No,sshirley,our dictionary is same.But may i can't express myself so easily.Beyond the boundry se mera matlab i can't see mallika and ashu in one frame.

So that's only my intention.May be my words shows over reaction.
And yes,you all are having fun and i may took it seriously
I can understand your concept and after your clarification i will read it as a story,i promise.
again sorry for my over reactive words
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Ch-6 Review:

Thank you Anjani. 

I am known for my questions, so let me start the review with Question...

Okay, bracing myself

Ashu is attracted to Nidhi and he takes care of juniors and thorough professional, so he is coaching Nidhi etc but why Nidhi is keen in learing? Because of her bet with Anji or she likes the way Ashu guides her?

Yes intitally its becoz of anji's challenge. but later, the way Ashu explains and mentors her, it sparks the latent intelligence in her and she gets really interested.

Love the friendship of Ashu, Armaan and Mallika...Mallika is concerned for Armaan and his future..the bond between friends is very strong...

Yes they all 3 share a unique bond.. the question is : will this friendSHIP sink, when iceberg Nidhi collides with it? 
I am very eager to know the reaction for AshNi story and how you unfold it...

I am equally eager and nervous about writing those scenes.

The scene where Ashu is guilty about retaining Nidhi has come out well...Mallika is able to read all the expressions of Ashu and it will be difficult for him to hide the fact for long...

Thank you! finally someone noticed that. Yes Mallika would find out soon.

My guess is he will either dismiss Nidhi from job or leave the place for few days...but you said there is pleasant surprise...wondering what it would be..

Dekhte jaaiye

The final scene is so natura for me and it is perfectly fitting into the story...as Ashu is guilty about his attraction towards Nidhi..he is trying to evade it by getting close to Mallika...

Oh Anjani. I don't know what to say. I'm heaving a huge sigh of relief. Finally someone understood that scene and found it natural and perfectly fitting acc. to the story. I thank you from the bottom of my heart HugHugHug

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AISHUMA

Hi Aishu,

Sorry I was sleeping.

Don't fall sick over AshMal Romance, please yaar.

Don't worry. Please trust me as a writer, PLEASE.

Okay Guys. A request:

Please for the time being, forget that the last scene is even there. And give me the reviews accordingly. PLEASE. I M HIGHLY DEMOTIVATED - itna long chapter diya aur u all are only thinking abt the last scene - baaki meri poori mehnat paani me?
Shirley I was just kidding...I wasn't sick, had some personal commitments...don't feel demotivated...u r so cute...OK don't stop writing...we all LUV u

Okay Aishu, its okay I m fine now.
U r cute too.
Yeah will write when I get into the mood.

@bold - Hug
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

I am surprised at your reaction because have started enjoying this FF from Ch-5...till Ch-4 were like introduction chapters and now the story took off...

Thank you Anjani, yes the story actually just started.

@bold - u surprised at what reaction? Confused

No it is actually not your reaction...I have not gone back and read other reviews...readers reaction and your reaction to them...
 oh I c
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Aishu Thank you for the jokes. I m fine now. just a bit upset and I guess a bit tired.

Loved all the jokes esp. the pepsi bottle and the character wala. but the best was Osama Obama wala

Alka will re-reply in the morning.

Suku will reply to ur joint (with Aishu) post in the morning, actually will login around 11.

Good night Everyone 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AISHUMA

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Good night...

Wait...next surprise scene is Ashu takes Nidhi to court with him???
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Good night...

Wait...next surprise scene is Ashu takes Nidhi to court with him???

Na.. that may or may not happen, but that's not the surprise.

Take another guess...

I think u should be able to guess it.

Good night

m logging off so will read ur guess in the morning.

Go to top