Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 78)

AISHUMA Senior Member
AISHUMA
AISHUMA

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Aishu=pingu+puppy ROFL
pINGU WHAT???

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AISHUMA

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Aishu=pingu+puppy ROFL

pINGU WHAT???

penguinLOL
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Tujhe sad ashu pasand nhi?
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hi Aishu,

Sorry I was sleeping.

Don't fall sick over AshMal Romance, please yaar.

Don't worry. Please trust me as a writer, PLEASE.

Okay Guys. A request:

Please for the time being, forget that the last scene is even there. And give me the reviews accordingly. PLEASE. I M HIGHLY DEMOTIVATED - itna long chapter diya aur u all are only thinking abt the last scene - baaki meri poori mehnat paani me?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AISHUMA

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Shirley, uss din mood off tha, so didnt read the chap..next day was so scared reading about ashmal scene, ki abhi tak chap padhne ki himmat nhi huiLOL..I guess nxt chap aur ye wala chap saath mein padhungi..
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

ENOUGH GUYS..

Ek scene kya pad liya, aap sab toh..

I am trying to tell a different story here. And you guys need to understand that I won't cross the limit of ur tolerance. That scene will be more than justified in my next chapter, it was necessary for my story to move ahead. Now, don't read too  much into my last sentence and start predicting the worse.

And unless u give u me the reviews, I won't be motivated to type the next chapter and end all ur anxiety and heartburn. So, now its in ur own hands.

There is a pleasant surprise awaiting you all in the next chapter. And I really mean a SURPRISE. not a shock.

Edited by sshirley - 30 June 2013 at 8:59am

bc123456

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Review chap 6:

The characters are interesting, and so are the situations they get into. The script is witty and the characters are gorgeous. You have that sorta glamor and that little over the top drama. It has so many twists and turns, you can try to guess what will happen next, but you never know. In one moment you can hate one character because of something, and in the other moment that one is great, but someone else is now the one you should hate. 

Why doesn't he come to the point right away? Why does he have to lecture. I have had enough of them during college.

This story is extremely cliched in every single aspect. Nidhi is initially a spoiled brat who has an easy life that deals with economic benefits, partying all the time, and love interests.

By now she is totally engrossed and looks at him with bright intelligent eyes, willing him to continue

A somewhat positive characterization of Nidhi! Initilly taken up as a challenge from Anji , she now seems to b enjoying her mentors explainations……..we can see a slightly mature Nidhi peeping from behind the faade of a spoilt young girl, at a slow pace!

God! What do I do now? How do I send her away?

The plot is meticulous and detailed presentation of all sorts of internal monologues. Also, their main conflicts happen when "someone" or "something" doesn't behave or happen according to the unwritten rules of popularity or social conventionalism.

This is what happens Ashutosh, if you don't get married at the right time! Elders are always right.. Agar maine shaadi kar li hoti aaj se 5-6 saal pahle, toh I would have been too busy with Mallika and our family. Phir aise mera dimaag toh kharaab nahi hota! Ab bas! No more thinking about Nidhi, no more calling her to my cabin.

These are what're known as self-limiting beliefs; ideas that become so entrenched within your sense of self and identity that they've become part of you. They're the little voice in the back of your mind that keeps telling you that nothing you do is going to work That is when Ashu tries to justify his relationship with Mallika. He somehow knows that Nidhi is much younger to him but cant seem to resist her either. She is like a magnet , the reason why he turns to Mallika .

The story flows beautifully, some humour that adds to the flavour , and the chemistry of the characters is just amazing.

sshirley

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thank Shirley , after giving us all heartburn , you are planning to give us antacids , is it? Wink Well you better hurry up with it before all of us get peptic ulcers worrying about Ashni  so you better start writing faster , as we all desperately need the relief of a lovely surpriseParty

Go to top