Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 72)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Hi Shirley , thanks for the PM , loved your answer only only antibiotics can't fight virus ,as they are only effective against bacterial infections Big smile so now we know that ashu won't be successful , as he is using the wrong drug, sorry couldn't resist it being a doctor ROFLROFLROFL

Exactly he is using the wrong drug which will only further infect his system (Read complicate the situation further), ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now, the question is whether he will actually swallow that wrong drug or not? He has already put it in his mouth, ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Unhappy apne ye kya likh diya?? Shocked

Relax Ena, pl. trust me with my story. I know what I m doing.

Ena, ye toh sirf last chhote se para par aapka reaction hai. baaki poore chapter ka review kahan hai?

meena_kannan Groupbie
meena_kannan
meena_kannan

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Interesting chapter Shirley .

Mentoring part written really  well.

Ashus conflict/duvidha also portrayed well thru your writing skills though it is still not very clear whether Ashu is physically attracted to Nidhi or is it love at first sight !  

The last part looks like Ashu went to Mallu with the sole purpose of getting intimate with her LOLLOLLOL but I think seeing her expression he will back off  , she is so deeply in love with him which is making him feel all the more guilty , confused etc  .

Overall well written and waiting for the next update . 
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aryanpp

Asking continuation to know if he proceeded or stopped... at thatCry please  don't make ashu romance mallu... itsss just Dead

I understand now... I thought u actually wanted to see AshMal romance. LOLLOLLOL

@Bold - KIYUN? kabhi toh bichari Mallu ko bhi kuch mile? Wink
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Hello Shirley Di...

hi Aazeen,

I'm back with a quick review...
Thank you. M again sorry for the delay in responding.

Hmmm... So Nidhi manged to remain in the firm, and from then on slowly and steadily coming into form... Although reluctant initially, she has started taking interest in her work...
oh yeah
Mallu- Ashu scene in the restaurant, good... But, I feel Nidhi took the cake for this update... I did not feel Mallu's presence that impactful, that I felt earlier...

You are the only one so far, who liked the AshMal's restaurant scene. I thought that and the mentoring scene were the best of the chapter, but last scene sab pe haavi pad gaya.
I am glad u felt Nidhi's impact more than Mallika's. After all, its an AshNi ff.

Ashu's constant reluctance to look towrds Nidhi, n ended up getting all distracted is very well depicted... But, tell me one thing, is Ashu attracted to Nidhi only physically? Is that all that attraction all about?
Thank you, I m glad it came out well.

@Bold - Well, this question is a really good one Aazeen and the answer is already there is the chapter, but you will need to read between the lines. A more clear answer is coming in the next chapter.

Ashu in his restlessness, ended up having intimacy with Mallika? Don't know y but feeling strange...
Will Ashu continue wid that..?

What do you think Aazeen? LOLLOLLOL

N the million dollar question is, How r u going to show, Ashu finally leaving Mallu to go to Nidhi...? I feel that's the toughest task... Becoz, as far as a reader in me is concerned, I've found AshMal r'ship quite comforting...

N then all of a sudden, he'll be changing his route, I'm afraid, if I'm gonna be disappointed, or u have something awesome in ur mind...
Yeah I know its a difficult and complex situation. I am hoping, you all won't be disappointed in the way I handle it

I shall wait, till the story unfolds...
Good decision. And thank u for ur trust in me.

Btw, I didn't see ur reply to my previous comment... Have I missed it?
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Originally posted by sshirley

Thanks Anjani, for such a beautiful  review. I just want to ask u something.

Will u post ur review for ch-6 today itself? if yes, I would like to reply to both at the same time

Dead No...

Thought of skipping review for Ch-5 but caught by teacherji...Wink

ok then, will reply to this review by tonight and wait for ur next one.

@bold - meri nazron se koi nahi bach saktaLOLLOLLOL
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by suku_07

Shirley now online thru phone so cant edit your reply.. font and colous turnes ugly thru phone. Will reply to you as soon as I hit my lappy..

okay, buddy, no issues at all.

thanks ji...Tongue
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Arpita your DP Blushing

Go to top