Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 70)

KamnaSharma Senior Member
KamnaSharma
KamnaSharma

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Shirley I must say I thoroughly enjoyed your chap 6...it is well-written crisp and you have succeeded in depicting the dilemma of the male protagonist very convincingly. Its quite unfair by sidelining all the positive aspects of the chap and focusing on the ASHMAL romance. Ya that's very true ASHNI and their romance in whatever form is imbibed in our minds and it is written in stone so its bit hard to give that place to Mallika. itz a set pattern and very difficult for an average mind to move away from the strong foundation...however I felt I should not overlook the efforts taken by you in bringing forth the ASHMAL romance in the most graceful manner ...kudos 4 that...Sorry 4 infringing in the writers creativity…sometimes the readers are to be blamed for trespassing the writers inventiveness...U will be wondering why am I giving a 2nd review when people are not given the first (SUKU ishara tho aap par hai), this is the result of my re-reading of the chapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thank you Arpita I m honoured - I m speechless. Not only u reread my chapter but also gave me a second review.

Thank you so much.

And that scene was very necessary - why? you will know in the next chapter, and in the next chapter, there will be a surprise for u all (Not a shock atleast for AshNi lovers).

Will respond to such an indepth review later. But since you read the chapter twice, I wanna ask u something?

Did you understand, why Ashu went to Mallika at such a time, and behaved as he did? Did you understand his state of mind?

KamnaSharma

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpitajaan

<font face="Calibri">Shirley I must say I thoroughly enjoyed your chap 6...it is well-written crisp and you have succeeded in depicting the dilemma of the male protagonist very convincingly. Its quite unfair by sidelining all the positive aspects of the chap and focusing on the ASHMAL romance. Ya that's very true ASHNI and their romance in whatever form is imbibed in our minds and it is written in stone so its bit hard to give that place to Mallika. itz a set pattern and very difficult for an average mind to move away from the strong foundation...however I felt I should not overlook the efforts taken by you in bringing forth the ASHMAL romance in the most graceful manner ...kudos 4 that...Sorry 4 infringing in the writers creativity…sometimes the readers are to be blamed for trespassing the writers inventiveness...U will be wondering why am I giving a 2nd review when people are not given the first (SUKU ishara tho aap par hai), this is the result of my re-reading of the chapLOL</font>

Arpita aap nahi sudherne wale.. Sab mere review ke peeche kyu pade hai LOL

KamnaSharma

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Shirley you are never present in your own thread.. What the point of giving review whe we dont get the reply on time.. You say MY reviews are super delayed but buddy your replied are delayed too..

KamnaSharma

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Arre yaar Suku, you always have such excuses ke main kuch bol hi nahi paaoon,

okay but Monday pakka haan?

and will reply to ur review tonight pakka - both urs and Aazeen's

KamnaSharma

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

So I was second and now I am second last to post my Review LOLLOL... Deepali you better post it before evening...

Ye achchha hai Suku, khud ke reviews ka thikana nahi aur doosron ko bolte ho

Here goes is my review in Red...LOLLOL Show off bhi koi cheeze hoti hai yaar...LOLLOL

Finally! (Heaving a sigh of relief) Thank you.

@ Unbold - haan haan bilkul

Another lovely chapter... As I already said you have something in your writing you write and I imagine...EmbarrassedLOL lagata hai hallucinate karne lagi ho ROFL

Thanks a lot buddy. And thanks for such a compliment once again.Embarrassed

Hallucinate - ye kuch zyaada nahi ho gaya?LOLLOL
So Ashu and Nidhi have finally met...Nice nice ...love the restlessness in Ashu's behaviour when he couldnt see Nidhi around and murmured  I would anyway meet her tomorrow in my office

Haanji mujhe readers pe daya aa gayi isiliye milwa hi diya. Thank you for liking that scene. I am glad his restlessness came out well.

I am loving Ashmal relationship... Mallika and Ashu both putting all the efforts to make it work Clap

I am glad you are enjoying AshMal relationship. Yeah, both are trying to make it work, but dekho..

Loved the resume wala part, Armaan helping, Ashutosh getting irritating but her eyes making him lost... AWESOME LOL

Thank you. I m glad it came out well.

So Nidhi loves challeges and here comes another...Liked the Anji challenge.. Whether in show or here or in any other FF Anji seems to be very determined and the BEST FRIEND to anyone...ClapEmbarrassed

Yes Anji's challenge is what charges up Nidhi. Absolutely agree Anji is sensible, determined & a great friend.

The Ashutosh self thoughts were the real highlights Clap He is really falling for her...Embarrassed

Thank you, I m glad u too agree with me- I m too fond of self-thoughts. I strongly believe people do not say what they feel and think, 99% of the times. Yes he is falling too badly for her.

Now post the chapter 6, I am done now...Wink

KamnaSharma

Anjani9 IF-Sizzlerz
Anjani9
Anjani9

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I will post my review today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamnaSharmasshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

I will post my review today...
  Day Dreaming

and while you are at it, pl, post ch-5 review too.

Go to top