Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 54)

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Originally posted by deepa17

Me first

You are second ji Wink

Haha

Chalo edit your comment LOL

Not happening .. When I posted it yours did not show..

Hehe but I was fast Embarrassed

It does not matter to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirleysuku_07

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Wow !that was some chapter , loved the way ashu mentors nidhi's, but his attraction , and his doubts beautifully brought out ,but the end his intimacy with Mallika had our hearts in our mouth is he really going to go into it when he is so attracted to nidhi? you have given us a cliffhanger be prepared to badgered for updates, really well written liked the crispness of your languageClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ok shirley it was a great read now I am off again detailed review later

sshirley

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AISHUMA

[QUOTE=deepa17]Shirley .. It was nice cliffhanger .. But one thing I want to say.. It is still an Ashni Ff so I think we will be happy at the end of it..

Warna tamatar[/QUOTE

Deepa pl have a look at the emoticon posted by me & suku at different times<font size="5">..@suku</font><font size="5"> Great minds think alikeLOL</font>

Lolz yes.. "The Great Minds" of the forum Wink

AISHUMAsshirley

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Chalo I am also for dinner..

sshirley

pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Great chapter Shirley Clap

sshirleyJusticeDenied17

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi Suja,

Thanks a lot buddy. yours is the actual review I got. Baaki log toh reservation kar dete hain, confirmation ka koi thikana nahi.
Originally posted by Suvika.

God knows how many people fainting smiley after your last scene Shirley..kya stroke maara boss!! Mast hain..waise..should we start playing this song in preparation and continuation for the next chapter?

Kyon ji? ConfusedConfused Aisa kya hai last scene me? I don't understand..
@Underline - Thank you ji. thanks a lot.
Song? Yeah its a good song! Sure you can start playing any song u damn please. Who m I to stop u? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

All in all a fantastic chapter. You know i initially thought now that Nidhi overheard Ashu wanting to fire her, she would just say to hell with it and leave. par yahaa toh Ashu ke ooper emotional atchyachaar hogaya..pehle se hi cupid emoticon maara hain aur ab yeh ladki apne sad sad eyes se usko dekhti hain..that guy has no chance. 

Thanks Suja, I m so happy that u liked it. No Nidhi is quite childish so she thinks she has no  choice after anji's challenge.

Yes, he has no chance at all. Emotional attyachaar on Ashu? Abhi toh aap ne dekha hi kya hai? LOLLOLTongueTongue

I like the fact that he knows he is getting attracted..finds it weird..and is trying his level best to fight it. And in reality too, this is what happens with men. If a man is married or engaged even..and he suddenly finds himself fantasizing about another female, he would want to reassure himself..that what he has with his wife / fiance is a solid one..something special..something that he doesn't have or share with anyone else. 

ClapClapClap Very well said Suja. I am so relieved to know that you understand and agree with my point here.
i know i said it before too but i like the comfort level thats shared by the trio..Ashu Mallika and Armaan. And one more thing i have observed..so far, there is no chemistry in your FF. either between Ashu and Mallika or between Ashu and Nidhi..no undercurrents of any kind. Makes me wonder what the future has in store for them. 

Yes the trio share a unique comfort level and yes. there is no undercurrent between any of them yet. Yes, I was scared of the lack of chemistry in this ff, but decided to go on with it as I wanted.

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sshirley]

Song? Yeah its a good song! Sure you can start playing any song u damn please. Who m I to stop u? ROFL

arre yaar..song toh humne already laga diya..now write the scene to go with the song na..WinkLOL waise i already told Aishu in my thread that you are going to pair Ashu with Mallika in this FF. make sure you don't spill your address anywhere. you will be dead otherwise...ROFL

sshirley

Go to top