Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 4)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Hey Suja,got ur lappy back? congo shongo. LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by Suvika.

second thead..congratulations Shirls..

Thank you. Its a first time experience for me. But the credit goes to the pop spammers. 

Nice chapter. I am liking this Armaan buddy..his character is shaping up really well..

Thank you! I am glad you like Armaan here.

so Ashu is trying to resist this girl big time, huh!! yeh pyaar bhi ajeeb cheez hain..here she is behaving like a brat of the nth order and there is the sahebzaada getting attracted to her!! hehehehe..

Yes, just like the Ashu of KSMK.
@Bold - yeah v. well put Suja. Sach me love is such a strange thing. LOLLOL 

Mallika..hmmm..i still haven't formed an opinion on her to be very frank. i will wait for a few more chapters. 

Wise Decision!! Wink

Waise Suja, jab se aap most popular and loved writer ban rahe ho, tab se aap ke reviews ki length chhoti hi hoti jaa rahi hai. nahi pahle ki tarah funny emoticons daalte ho..CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Shirley I have posted my comments on the first comment itself ..

And chalo pop stars .. Lets start the campaign for chapter 6

saw and replied
pansy123 IF-Dazzler
pansy123
pansy123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Loved the chap Shirley...very well written...great narration

Liking Ashutosh's confusions and the way he is trying to appease and substantiate the tussle between his heart and mind...I wonder how much time he is going to take to realise the meaning of his state...

Again I feel bad for Malika...poor she...even if she won't come to know but the fact remains Nidhi has made entry into his heart first...not sure how you are going to take the story forward... (Are you sure? This time, it may be AshMal and Nihan - wat say? )

In terms of temper I feel role reversals between Ashutosh and Arman...Arman burning with rage!!!!!!

Please don't mind if I say you have gone a step ahead KP ji in making Nidhi's character...OMG today's age young woman she doesn't know how to make resume' and doesn't know formatting...you know how today's generation kids are??? But kudos to you...you have done a good job in portraying the character she is...

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Ashu's desperation too fall in love with my mallika is worth applauseROFL

lolzzz

Ashu wearing, Gucci diamond studded watch gives an impression of richey rich..will nidhi go after him for money, thinking of him to be richey rich??
Well its Mallika's gift to him, and he did say why she gave such expensive gift. To answer ur question, everyone is this ff is fairly well off, col. verma's biz is doing well. The law firm is highly successful so the three friends are very well off.

But Richie rich toh sirf Rohan hi hai.

When do Armaan and Anjie meet??

Dheeraj dharo DeepaliLOLLOLLOLLOL

How low can Nidhi stoop?

Again, wait, watch and speculateWink
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

These r just some questions that came in my mind..posted them lest i might forget..review might not come today..no lappy access..till then be happy with my questionsLOL

answered them and give ur review tomorrow pakka haan?
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Waise Suja, jab se aap most popular and loved writer ban rahe ho, tab se aap ke reviews ki length chhoti hi hoti jaa rahi hai. nahi pahle ki tarah funny emoticons daalte ho..CryCry

boss sachchi mein i am racing against time here...my hubby actually hid my laptop whole of yesterday...kept quoting weekend time family time...i would have gone along with it had it not been for the fact that when he was quoting that he was busy blogging..Angry
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged

boss sachchi mein i am racing against time here...my hubby actually hid my laptop whole of yesterday...kept quoting weekend time family time...i would have gone along with it had it not been for the fact that when he was quoting that he was busy blogging..Angry

Ab Suja Shaadi aapne ki hai, toh hubby ko manaana pataana bhi toh aap hi ko padega na? if u can't handle it, why should I suffer? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL na dhang ke reviews milte hain aapse na hi apne long reviews ke dhang ke replies

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Ab Suja Shaadi aapne ki hai, toh hubby ko manaana pataana bhi toh aap hi ko padega na? if u can't handle it, why should I suffer? LOL na dhang ke reviews milte hain aapse na hi apne long reviews ke dhang ke replies

how do you think i got my lappy back now?? "tauba tera jalwa tauba tera pyaar..tera emotional atyachaar" WinkLOL

next time on..pakka...ok? Thumbs Up

sshirley

Go to top