Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 107)

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Originally posted by suku_07

Good morning all..

good morning signboard smiley

Hello, how are you... What about next update ??Tongue

bas writing, deleting, rewriting, deleting.. yehi chal raha hai kal se.. not barely 1/2 page done... so no idea when

Focus madam focus...Dont let your mind roam everywhere just focus on Ashni TongueWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Gud Morning Shirley!

Hi Deeps

Review ch 7:
The emphasis on realism creates an even more immersive experience within the subjective world of Ashu. When he makes questionable decisions that put him in awkward situations, we understand why he does this.This kind of interpretation is controlled, accepted, applauded. It  aligns us with the desires, confusions, and frustrations of Ashu in such a way as to fully understand the conundrum he finds himself in, and why he might do the things that he does. It's a restrained storytelling that works and keeps the story from feeling preachy or overly message-driven, instead it focuses on the honesty of the situations. 

Deeps, I am so overwhelmed by your indepth analysis of my writing that all I can respod is a heart felt THANK YOU for understanding my writing so well.

Ashu's turmoil has a deep impact on the reader that truly justifies his character. The way he reacts at the lunch episode , his self thot n how he himself carries the bottle of water to Nidhi , brilliantly done!

Thank you again - that scene seems to be a hit, thank you editorji for ur idea.

I ruined her life. I was her life. The firm was her life. Why did Nidhi come into my life. WHY?
I am losing such a large-hearted person, such a genuine friend due to my silly infactuation!

These lines speak everything Ashu is going thru...confusion , fear of losing a friend ,his guilt , his delima , everything...his fight with himself.

Yes, I rewrote these lines a couple of times to convey the right message - glad u noticed

The highlight of the chapter was Mallika!You  showcase a strong-willed and determined Mallika along the backdrop of intelligent, nurturing and successful lawyer. She was such a strong character and was so intent of still helping her friend and nowhere near as selfish and conceited . It is amazing that she turned out to be so well rounded with all that she has had to endure.What I was surprised about was how well she was trying to blend in , unlike her character in the original track. She was making moves to take care of herself n Ashu at the same time but was still not trying to draw too much attention to herself or throwing tantrums.

Yes I can so imagine Rukhsaar in this strong positive (at least for now) role of an independent woman who values her self respect the most.
I loved that Mallika was so smart and really thought things out and weighed all her options. Poor Mallika really has gotten the short stick in life and I felt so sorry for her yet she didn't paint Ashu as the bad guy and made him a stand up guy.  The way Mallika  drew conclusions abt Ashu's attraction towards Nidhi was b'fully drawn , gives another insight to the fact that she gave priority to her frndship than her love . Something I always wanted to see in the serial. 

Yes they were best of friends for long - as she herself says the engagement was a bad decision. Esp. since he never actually could reciprocate the feelings she had for him. 
Again the tinge of humour u added thru Armaan Anji encounter was lovely. So u going to pair them up!

You thought it was funny enough? I wondered about the comic aspect. needed comic relief for the serious chapter so. yes ArJi are a pair in this.
Ashutosh Sir itna acha explain karte hain ke, it's so so interesting ke mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai legal profession se. I want to work as a lawyer now Anji ' bada mazaa aata hai yaar law me. It gives me such an high, when I draft a paper and he appreciates me

So Nidhi now enjoys working with Ashu , n no more thots abt Rohan! Exciting to see her interested in the law profession. Ashu's influence evident on her! May b a glimpse of her attraction towards him!

Yes ashu has sparked her intellect and made her want to work in the legal field.
@Bold - may be or maybe not WinkWink 
All in all a resplendent chapter . I don't know how to b patient till the next update!

Thank you so much. Yaar next chapter - don't remind me... I m facing a creative block

rajanigandha26

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Good morning all..

good morning signboard smiley

Hello, how are you... What about next update ??Tongue

bas writing, deleting, rewriting, deleting.. yehi chal raha hai kal se.. not barely 1/2 page done... so no idea when

Focus madam focus...Dont let your mind roam everywhere just focus on Ashni TongueWinkLOL

Wohi toh kar rahi hoon...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

So you want them to say 'I love you's to each other and get married and I can end the ff? what say?

laughing hard emoticon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26suku_07

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Mera review bhi nahi padhaCry Why me ?
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Wohi toh kar rahi hoon...LOL 

So you want them to say 'I love you's to each other and get married and I can end the ff? what say?

laughing hard emoticon

Haha that wont serve the purpose dear... explicit scene aap dene nahi wale aur subtle romance aap likh nahi rahe ... What do I do now 

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Bas just typing my reply in a different tab... yaar suja is right, u guys need to go and shop for some patience AngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOL

suku_07

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
pg 106 post 4 like bhi nahi kiyaBroken Heart

sshirley

rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Bas just typing my reply in a different tab... yaar suja is right, u guys need to go and shop for some patience LOL
Approve

sshirley

Go to top