Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 104)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Originally posted by sshirley

\
Well the fact is that I can't actually deny itLOLLOL

Yes, you cant aur kuch bola toh I will not give review of chapter 8 until chapter 9 is posted...LOL

Arre nahi, I did not get angry due to that - I felt bad that poore chapter ka review hardly kisi ne diya and everyone just pounced on me for that one scene... Aur bhi scenes the jinpe I had worked so hard - writing does not come as easily to me as Suja or Anu for that matter. So, I kind of felt that I worked so hard in my precious vacation and no one even understood the hard work I did.

Anyways, I know it was silly of me... I should have been happy and I was actually enjoying the uproar for the first two days. the 3rd day I lost my patience...

anyways let it be..

Well, I know you want to leave it but still... Agar hum apke hard work ki respect nahi karte toh we didnt have pounced on you for that last scene... and that pouncing itself speaks a lot... It made such a huge impact on your readers that they were ready to fire the writer... You know what that means it means your story means so much to them and you are actually gripping them very well with your story of course...

Rest its upto you but according to me you as writer appreciate the feedback by the readers in any form whether reviews or comments or criticism...not limiting them to reviews only...

Well that was my thinking and as an individual we are different so no worries...

Chalo chalo jaldi jaldi chapter likho...LOL

Yeah Suku now I agree with you, but at that time, I was also upset about so many other things going on around me that I guess I let out my frustration thru my anger here...

Yes, later I realized that I have such great readers - so thank you and sorry if I hurt u in any way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26suku_07

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Yeah Suku now I agree with you, but at that time, I was also upset about so many other things going on around me that I guess I let out my frustration thru my anger here...

Yes, later I realized that I have such great readers - so thank you and sorry if I hurt u in any way.

No problem it happens sometimes, glad you are back with a bang 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

No problem it happens sometimes, glad you are back with a bang 

big hug smiley face emoticon

rajanigandha26suku_07

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Mere sawalon ka jawab nahi diyaCry Bye I am leaving nowBroken Heart

</div>
<div>

Kaunse sawaal?

Page 102 last post.

JusticeDenied17

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Mere sawalon ka jawab nahi diyaCry Bye I am leaving nowBroken Heart

</div>
<div>

Kaunse sawaal?

Page 102 last post.

Oye writerji hamare swalo ka jawab do na?

sshirley

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
That was awesome Shirley. Mallika so positive? That is a little hard to digest. But loved how she analysed ashu's feelings so clearly and left him free to woo Nidhi. Very well written. So is Mallika out of the story now? Hard to believe, or you have surprises on your sleeve. Very good going. Looking forward to the next update. Am not able to give regular reviews, but love your ff.

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Is it going to be one sided love for some time? Or is it Inteha ashu ke pyar ki?Shocked I am worried for Ashu now as Nidhi is not at all aware . But I feel she likes himTongue

Sorry Rajni - having a strange problem with my browser as I see huge ads at the bottom of each page, which sometimes hide the last post - I m so frustrated i donno wat to do..

coming to ur question, mann to karta hai kehdoon - wait and watch... but yes u r mostly right... its intehaa of ashu's love fo the time being atleast...

rajanigandha26sonyjknum

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

That was awesome Shirley. Mallika so positive? That is a little hard to digest. But loved how she analysed ashu's feelings so clearly and left him free to woo Nidhi. Very well written. So is Mallika out of the story now? Hard to believe, or you have surprises on your sleeve. Very good going. Looking forward to the next update. Am not able to give regular reviews, but love your ff.

@Green - animated thanks smiley

@Blue - Yeah she is positive ( at least for now) - why hard to digest. she did what any self-respecting woman would do. If you need more explanations, pl. visit p-100 and 101 to see my replies to Suvika and Dr. Babs respectively..

@Red - do you think I will let you know at this point? shaking no smiley 

@ Brown & Turqoise blue - Thank you so much 

@Pink - next update asap. And no issues- I am glad u r atleast reading it.. and thanks again for loving it

Go to top