Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 (Page 100)

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Congrats on page 100 , now for the review sorry cant give a long one , basically time a major constraint , but found the chapter very well written , specially initially when Ashu realises that he is not doing the right thing with mallika when all he can think of is Nidhi, then his restlessness, unwillingness to acknowledge , going that he' ll get over his infatuation , beautifully brought out , though mallika gave in very easily , probably would have done the same , she knew he didn't love her there was no spark , a sensible educated wan would walk away which mallika , you can't fight for something which was never yours , you brought it out so well without lowering her dignity as they did in the serial thank you my dear , waiting to see how you progress from here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirley

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

hello! ji...

read the chapter and i have to say that this mallika is too good a character!! She knew him more than himself!! their conversation was so well written...sshierly!! loved it!!
Armaan character was also so nice...supporting his frnd so dearly!!
and i think now its nt only ashu but nidhi too start feeling something for ashu! may be now its only from respect...but mallika was right...she cant deny him for a long time.
rohan ka character to gayab hi hogaya...wanna see rohan infront of ashu holding nidhis hand!!
waiting eagerly for next chapter...post soon!

Hi Ena,

Yeah.. I have changed Mallika's character here. She understands that their relation does not have that 'something' which is much needed - call it spark or whatever. She has seen how ashu literally  forces  himself to behave and talk like a fianc during their so called dinner dates...

I am glad u liked the AshMal convo..

Yeah Armaan is a great friend to both Ashu and Mallika...

No Nidhi just thinks Ashu is a good mentor at this point - nothing more nothing less.. atleast in her conscious mind..LOLLOLLOL yeah lets see how long she denies..

Rohan ka khaas role nahi hai abhi... u will get to see more of him in later chapters...

next ch - will post asap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Ena292

aryanpp Senior Member
aryanpp
aryanpp

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Nice update!!!! Somehow did not like the way ashu was pleading or rather begging with mallika though may be required for the story line... & nidhi is completely unaware of the happenings... so curious about how the story will continue with ashu feeling guilty & his acceptance about his love to nidhi with out feeling guilty about mallika... waiting...
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suvika.

Good Morning Shirley..

Good afternoon Suvika - I can rarely wish GM to anyone - in morning I m sleeping emoticon

Sorry my hubby came home early last night and spoiled my schedule completely. I probably belong to the rare species of a female who complains when her hubby is back from work early. LOL

Lolzzz Hota hai, hota hai, esp. if u are an AD (AD bole toh Ashu Deewani, itna bhi nahi samajhte. hadd hai). I really pity all hubbys of ADs.

Anyway, coming to the review. 

Wiping my hands on my thighs in anticipation..
1. the first scene..i won't talk about. I think you already know what I think on that. 

Yeah, we agreed to disagree on that LOLLOL 
2. Mallika finally sensed that something is wrong. And she herself has realized the lack of the spark in their relationship. Hmmm..interesting. 

Yeah, she is matured and sensible enough to know how Ashu has to MAKE EFFORTS to behave like a fianc, especially on their so called dinner dates. Do you notice the difference between the very first dinner just before he proposed and later dinners? 
3. Armaan and Mallika..like their friendship and their genuine concern for their friend. I think your FF is more about that friendship than the love of Mallika towards Ashu or Ashuo towards Nidhi..at least so far its been that way.

I am glad I could bring out Armaan & Mallika's friendship well. Yeah friendships do play a major role in this ff. Love will follow soon, but it would progress v. v. slowly - that is why I asked for the opinion of readers before starting this ff - I already warned that falling in love will be very slow here.

Regarding AShMal - they were friends and colleagues for 8-9 years, although Mallika did love him, but was kind of content with his friendship. There is love and there is love.

4. Hey you going to pair up Armaan with Anji, is it?? Seemed that way to me at that bike wala scene. 

Yeah I loved ArJi in Tum se hi. Besides there is another reason... (I know.. I haven't shared it even with you, but kuch surprises toh bante haina editorji?)
5. Ashu has made things too obvious during the lunch. Hmmm..expected Mallika to have more spirit and fight it though..She was way too accepting. But will wait to see how you take this story forward. Now, with her out of the picture, its going to be AshNi all the way. waiting to see if Ashu woos her or waits for her to acknowledge him. Also waiting to see Armaan's reaction to this whole thing. After all, he was one of the first to push Ashu towards Mallika. Is he going to be angry with Ashu or Nidhi i wonder. 

Yes the lunch incident - Ashu did not even realize what he did until the damage was done...

Yeah Armaan and BB wanted AshMal. writing their reactions to each and every development will be a challenge now..

@Bold - yeah you could say that she gave up too easily.. But she has her reasons:

1. She realizes the discomfort in Ashu during their interactions after engagement. She had thought that given time, he will come around.. but by now.. she realizes that he is trying his best to conjure up (for want of a better word) those feelings for her and is failing to do so. She realizes that love cannot be forced and that's what ashu is doing - forcing himself to love her - just becoz his mind says that she is perfect for him...

2. She has been around Ashu and in the office long enough - kitni hi juniors aayi aur chali gayi - but ashu never looked at anyone that way.. plus she has observed him narrowly the past 3-4 days.. she knows its not just some attraction or infactuation which will pass - thank you for the ideas to add scenes to show his love.    

And most of all thank u for being with me, even though I don't agree with you many times...

Suvika.

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Ok Shirley.. I think you too need a story so far thread..

Ask your editor ji .. 

Okay ji if you say so... when I post the next chap.. but aajkal toh forum bhi thanda aur mera thread bhi.. so I doubt if it will be really needed...
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged

@suvika.. No you are not rare.. Great minds.. People think alike..

Suvika .. Check my review .. LOL
See Suja, didn't I tell you.

Poor poor hubbys of ADs LOLLOLLOL

Suvika.

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Ok Shirley.. I think you too need a story so far thread..

Ask your editor ji .. 

no need to ask the editor. just go ahead and open it. LOL

signboard thank you smiley editorji
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Ok Shirley .. One q from me to you.. Are we going to have a side story too.. Anjie Armaan .. I kind of like that.. Pair since tum se hi days.

Oh yeah ArJi clicked with me too, since Tum se hi. but I liked them more in teri ore.

Go to top