Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.Good Morning Shirley..
Good afternoon Suvika - I can rarely wish GM to anyone - in morning I m
Sorry my hubby came home early last night and spoiled my schedule completely. I probably belong to the rare species of a female who complains when her hubby is back from work early.
Lolzzz Hota hai, hota hai, esp. if u are an AD (AD bole toh Ashu Deewani, itna bhi nahi samajhte. hadd hai). I really pity all hubbys of ADs.
Anyway, coming to the review.
Wiping my hands on my thighs in anticipation..
1. the first scene..i won't talk about. I think you already know what I think on that.
Yeah, we agreed to disagree on that
2. Mallika finally sensed that something is wrong. And she herself has realized the lack of the spark in their relationship. Hmmm..interesting.
Yeah, she is matured and sensible enough to know how Ashu has to MAKE EFFORTS to behave like a fianc, especially on their so called dinner dates. Do you notice the difference between the very first dinner just before he proposed and later dinners?
3. Armaan and Mallika..like their friendship and their genuine concern for their friend. I think your FF is more about that friendship than the love of Mallika towards Ashu or Ashuo towards Nidhi..at least so far its been that way.
I am glad I could bring out Armaan & Mallika's friendship well. Yeah friendships do play a major role in this ff. Love will follow soon, but it would progress v. v. slowly - that is why I asked for the opinion of readers before starting this ff - I already warned that falling in love will be very slow here.
Regarding AShMal - they were friends and colleagues for 8-9 years, although Mallika did love him, but was kind of content with his friendship. There is love and there is love.
4. Hey you going to pair up Armaan with Anji, is it?? Seemed that way to me at that bike wala scene.
Yeah I loved ArJi in Tum se hi. Besides there is another reason... (I know.. I haven't shared it even with you, but kuch surprises toh bante haina editorji?)
5. Ashu has made things too obvious during the lunch. Hmmm..expected Mallika to have more spirit and fight it though..She was way too accepting. But will wait to see how you take this story forward. Now, with her out of the picture, its going to be AshNi all the way. waiting to see if Ashu woos her or waits for her to acknowledge him. Also waiting to see Armaan's reaction to this whole thing. After all, he was one of the first to push Ashu towards Mallika. Is he going to be angry with Ashu or Nidhi i wonder.
Yes the lunch incident - Ashu did not even realize what he did until the damage was done...
Yeah Armaan and BB wanted AshMal. writing their reactions to each and every development will be a challenge now..
@Bold - yeah you could say that she gave up too easily.. But she has her reasons:
1. She realizes the discomfort in Ashu during their interactions after engagement. She had thought that given time, he will come around.. but by now.. she realizes that he is trying his best to conjure up (for want of a better word) those feelings for her and is failing to do so. She realizes that love cannot be forced and that's what ashu is doing - forcing himself to love her - just becoz his mind says that she is perfect for him...
2. She has been around Ashu and in the office long enough - kitni hi juniors aayi aur chali gayi - but ashu never looked at anyone that way.. plus she has observed him narrowly the past 3-4 days.. she knows its not just some attraction or infactuation which will pass - thank you for the ideas to add scenes to show his love.
And most of all thank u for being with me, even though I don't agree with you many times...