Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shirley .. I am sorry I could not do your collage.. I don't even have the caps of the scene you want.. So I will take the caps first then do it hopefully tomorrow dont know guarantee it .. As I am going to the outlets tomorrow for the sidewalk sale.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Shirley review complete .. Now I can rightly ask for the next update..

Thank you Deepa

Regarding update - don't ask... God! Why couldn't I think of a simpler story? I am just writing, reading, and then deleting... not even 1 page done yet...

will reply to ur review before you login this evening...thank you once again...

sshirley thumbnail

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gud Morning Shirley!
Review ch 7:
The emphasis on realism creates an even more immersive experience within the subjective world of Ashu. When he makes questionable decisions that put him in awkward situations, we understand why he does this.This kind of interpretation is controlled, accepted, applauded. It  aligns us with the desires, confusions, and frustrations of Ashu in such a way as to fully understand the conundrum he finds himself in, and why he might do the things that he does. It's a restrained storytelling that works and keeps the story from feeling preachy or overly message-driven, instead it focuses on the honesty of the situations. 
Ashu's turmoil has a deep impact on the reader that truly justifies his character. The way he reacts at the lunch episode , his self thot n how he himself carries the bottle of water to Nidhi , brilliantly done!

I ruined her life. I was her life. The firm was her life. Why did Nidhi come into my life. WHY?
I am losing such a large-hearted person, such a genuine friend due to my silly infactuation!

These lines speak everything Ashu is going thru...confusion , fear of losing a friend ,his guilt , his delima , everything...his fight with himself.

The highlight of the chapter was Mallika!You  showcase a strong-willed and determined Mallika along the backdrop of intelligent, nurturing and successful lawyer. She was such a strong character and was so intent of still helping her friend and nowhere near as selfish and conceited . It is amazing that she turned out to be so well rounded with all that she has had to endure.What I was surprised about was how well she was trying to blend in , unlike her character in the original track. She was making moves to take care of herself n Ashu at the same time but was still not trying to draw too much attention to herself or throwing tantrums.

I loved that Mallika was so smart and really thought things out and weighed all her options. Poor Mallika really has gotten the short stick in life and I felt so sorry for her yet she didn't paint Ashu as the bad guy and made him a stand up guy.  The way Mallika  drew conclusions abt Ashu's attraction towards Nidhi was b'fully drawn , gives another insight to the fact that she gave priority to her frndship than her love . Something I always wanted to see in the serial. 

Again the tinge of humour u added thru Armaan Anji encounter was lovely. So u going to pair them up!

Ashutosh Sir itna acha explain karte hain ke, it's so so interesting ke mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai legal profession se. I want to work as a lawyer now Anji โ€“ bada mazaa aata hai yaar law me. It gives me such an high, when I draft a paper and he appreciates me

So Nidhi now enjoys working with Ashu , n no more thots abt Rohan! Exciting to see her interested in the law profession. Ashu's influence evident on her! May b a glimpse of her attraction towards him!

All in all a resplendent chapter . I don't know how to b patient till the next update!

sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Shirley .. I am sorry I could not do your collage.. I don't even have the caps of the scene you want.. So I will take the caps first then do it hopefully tomorrow dont know guarantee it .. As I am going to the outlets tomorrow for the sidewalk sale.

Yeah no probs at all...  take ur time.. mujhe toh review ki jaldi thi, vo toh aap ne de diya.

Can you make creations too? I want a particular creation (which m sure no one has dared to ask for, but now I m just going to do whatever I like and want, without caring about anyone's sensibilities)
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You know what Shirley I just love to hate Mallika simply because of her character in the show KTLK. Another person I love to hate is Khushi.I hate this name so much that when I receive a call from my 16 yr old niece mallika my 1st reaction is to frown and then I realize what I am doing๐Ÿ˜†
But this Mallika is totally different. She is a woman with dignity and self respect in contrary to opportunist and gale padu mallu of show. I am impressed with the condition she puts in front of ashu to marry him

Look straight into my eyes and promise me that when you are with me, you will not think about Nidhi. That after our marriage, her very existence will be erased from your mind and your heart. instead of asking him to fire Nidhi immediately. In fact she is helping ashu realize that he loves Nidhi and ready to sacrifice her love for him. You are such a great writer that you actually forced me to respect Mallika and have a soft corner for her. What KP ji couldnt do in 344 episodes you have managed to do it in 7 chapters๐Ÿ˜›So who is better writer????๐Ÿ˜Š
The best part of this chap
Yeah but I don't enjoy working with her yaar, she is too boring.. ๐Ÿคฃ Ashutosh Sir itna acha explain karte hain ke,โ˜บ๏ธ it's so so interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰ke mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai legal profession se.
Miss verma ko jaldi se Ashu Sir se pyar ho jaye profesion toh chalat rahega๐Ÿ˜† Bechara ashutosh Ishq ka mara. writer madam ashu ko jyada mat tadpana. Nidhi ke man me bhi kuchh kucch hone do. Ye toh sab aap ke hatho me hai Nidhi ke nahi๐Ÿค—

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hello, how are you... What about next update ??๐Ÿ˜›
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Sorry Rajni - having a strange problem with my browser as I see huge ads at the bottom of each page, which sometimes hide the last post - I m so frustrated i donno wat to do..

coming to ur question, mann to karta hai kehdoon - wait and watch... but yes u r mostly right... its intehaa of ashu's love fo the time being atleast...

Yes even I face the same problem on mobile.๐Ÿ˜ก
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

Hello, how are you... What about next update ??๐Ÿ˜›

bas writing, deleting, rewriting, deleting.. yehi chal raha hai kal se.. not barely 1/2 page done... so no idea when

sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Yes even I face the same problem on mobile.๐Ÿ˜ก

Sometimes I feel like all those ads