FF:Intehaa Pyaar Ki-Th 2: Ch 7 Pg.95. Teaser-p 119 - Page 77

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sshirley

[

Ab main apne muh se apne editor ki kya  taareef karoon? 

Shirley..yeh compliment tha ki comment?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†
Congrats on page 100 , now for the review sorry cant give a long one , basically time a major constraint , but found the chapter very well written , specially initially when Ashu realises that he is not doing the right thing with mallika when all he can think of is Nidhi, then his restlessness, unwillingness to acknowledge , going that he' ll get over his infatuation , beautifully brought out , though mallika gave in very easily , probably would have done the same , she knew he didn't love her there was no spark , a sensible educated wan would walk away which mallika , you can't fight for something which was never yours , you brought it out so well without lowering her dignity as they did in the serial thank you my dear , waiting to see how you progress from here

@Green - thank you so much dr. Babs and also thanks a lot for taking time from your tight schedule to give me a second more detailed review.

@ red - u liked that scene? thank you. I had some doubts abt that scene..

@blue - thank you, I am glad it came out well.

@brown - yeah many of u will feel that she gave in too easily. But if u look at it this way - she waited for him too long and then she kind of got him, she kind of did not get the whole of him so to say. Also, please read my response to Suvika on page 100 - to get more idea of her POV,

@Pink - you are most welcome. yeah the challenge for me has just began...

Originally posted by Suvika.

Shirley..yeh compliment tha ki comment?? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†

well, what do u think?
Originally posted by aryanpp

Nice update!!!! Somehow did not like the way ashu was pleading or rather begging with mallika though may be required for the story line... & nidhi is completely unaware of the happenings... so curious about how the story will continue with ashu feeling guilty & his acceptance about his love to nidhi with out feeling guilty about mallika... waiting...

Thanks a lot.

Well, Ashu was pleading because he has kind of gone crazy fighting his attraction/infatuation/love for Nidhi. His mind is going only on one track - that what he feels for Nidhi is wrong and disgusting, so he is hell bent on fighting it with all he has in him - he wants to marry mallika becoz he think that will help him towards that end..

@bold - yeah my challenge as a writer is just beginning...
Originally posted by suku_07

Edited my review...😛

off to read now

off to read now

Waiting

Waiting
Read  

Read  

Where is the reply buddy 

Thanks a lot.

Well, Ashu was pleading because he has kind of gone crazy fighting his attraction/infatuation/love for Nidhi. His mind is going only on one track - that what he feels for Nidhi is wrong and disgusting, so he is hell bent on fighting it with all he has in him - he wants to marry mallika becoz he think that will help him towards that end..

@bold - yeah my challenge as a writer is just beginning...

Is it going to be one sided love for some time? Or is it Inteha ashu ke pyar ki?😲 I am worried for Ashu now as Nidhi is not at all aware . But I feel she likes him😛

Where is the reply buddy 

aww buddy don't cry na..  m multitasking now...