Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Shirley, read your note just now.. I guess me and Aishu needs to clear a few things..

Firstly yes we reacted that way and said things to you coz we love your writing and Ashu.. We cant see Ashu that way with Mallika but it has nothing to do personally.. May be its necessary for the story so NO PROBLEM at all.. Its was just the obvious reaction to a scene like that.. Agar wohi scene Nidhi ke saath hota toh we would have praised you and applauded you in fact that would have been obvious also. So no worries at all it was all in fun..

Its your story so it should be your way too and I have said this many times I love it.. So no need to worry at all.. We both love you and trust you I know you will make this story as beautiful as you are.. Arre Ashu kuch bhi kare Mallika ke saath rahega toh Nidhi ka hi naa.. ao abhi ke liye yeh kafi hai..

Sukirti and Aishu..
AISHUMA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonyjknum

@Aishuma Google mein search kiya SK ka rare picture...kithna kam karthe hai yeh SK keliye humlog..😉
Sach mein itna toh

Kirti bhi unki fikr aur care nahin karti hogi 😉😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

Ch-5: This update is about Ashu going deep into attraction and his attempt to come out of it...like planning for dinner with Mallika..

Yeah, u understood it perfectly

The highlight of the Ch-5 is below:

He was glad that she was going to be his wife. Our life together would be like a calm river, without any turbulence. There won't any surprises, we have known each other too long for that. She won't expect me to do anything which I don't want to do. We know each other too well, we know our likes and dislikes too well. Though it was only after the engagement that I got to know her better on personal front and I realized how similar we are in all respects. Above all, we make a great team as we think alike. Indeed our marriage would be a smooth ride.

This is what he thinks about marriage and getting attracted to Nidhi who is on contrary..

Hmm, yes - he actually THINKS this, while his HEART has actually fallen for Nidhi.

His mind and heart are not in sync here...nothing is common between Ashu and Nidhi to whom he is attracted to...

Yes as it is said, opposites attract
Baba did not observe Ashu holding Nidhi? But even if he observed also...they would not even imagine Ashu doing it...

But how can anyone know what is going on in someone's mind. At the party, for Baba,  he was just shaking a guest's hand na - he would naturally shake hand's with anyone who wished him na? Baba probably did not even look at Nidhi at that time. He was in a hurry to call Ashu to cut the cake  

I am waiting to see Baba, Armaan and Mallika's reaction after coming to know...

Even I am both eager and nervous about writing those scenes.

Mallika may not take it easy and what about Armaan and Baba...will they support or ???

Wait & Watch.

I am glad that you have Law profession as you will be be able to show your technical expertise here...

Thank you. I am glad u liked the legal background. I wanted something different. And no, I don't have any technical expertise as such. Both my parents being in the legal field, I am fascinated by law.

You are law student or professional?

I am neither 

Anji is doing her best to put back her friend on right path...

Yeah, she really loves Nidhi and is worried/concerned for her.

Also interested to see how will Rohan's image will be replaced with Ashu...

what do u think?

AISHUMA thumbnail
Dr.- Aapki biwi sirf 5 ghante ki mehman hai.
I'm so sorry
HB- Sorry ki koi baat nhi h dr.  sahab
Jab 20saal nikal gaye to 5 ghante bhi nikal hi jayenge
AISHUMA thumbnail
Teacher: How many months r there in a year
Kid: 12
Teacher: Wow how do u know
kid: 12 Mahine Me
12 tarike se tujko
Pyar Jatau Ga Re
DHINKA CHIKA DHINKA CHIKA
AISHUMA thumbnail

This is simply awesome

Height of TV Ad Villain try to rape a Girl
But ladki ki salwar ka Nada nai khol paya

Voice from BG

Apki ma behen ki izzat ka rakhwala
GOPAL NAADE WALA
AISHUMA thumbnail

Ram ne Raavan ko maara (R-R)
Krishna ne Kansa ko maara (K-K)
Godse ne Gandhi ko mara (G-G)
Isiliye
Osama ko to Obama ke hatho marna hi tha (O-O)

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AISHUMA

<font size="4">Ram ne Raavan ko maara (R-R)
Krishna ne Kansa ko maara (K-K)
Godse ne Gandhi ko mara (G-G)
Isiliye
Osama ko to Obama ke hatho marna hi tha (O-O)</font>

So good..
AISHUMA thumbnail

Teacher- Dhritrashtra ke 100 Putra the,
Pamdu Ke sirf 5 Aisa kyu?

Student-
Sir, kyu ki jinki Aankhen hoti Hai,
Unhe Aur Bhi Kaam Hote Hai..!!

🤣
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aishu...I would have said Hi to you 100 times but you have not responded to me...😲