Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you so much Deeps.

Your review  just now was much needed. I was feeling so demotivated. 90% of my readers just read the last scene and went ballistic.

I was just getting so demotivated that I was thinking of just quitting this ff. What's the point when my readers don't even trust me?

They think I am trying to .. anyways leave it.

Will reply to ur mature take on my chapter when I am in a better mood.

Right now, just logging off. Mann hi khatta ho gaya hai. Feel like stopping it right away.

sshirley thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

Shirley, What is there to get demotivated?

Such scenes add spice...so what if you gave shock to readers? and people are writing only about the scene?????

That shows that you gave dhamaka scene...Relax...nothing to worry as a writer...

Why are you even giving explanation to readers...let them be in shock for a while...πŸ˜‰

Anjani, its been 2 days since I posted my chapter. I thought they will get over the shock and then give me the reviews for my chapter which I wrote with such hard work.

Frankly, after Tu hi tu, I thought the readers were ready for this ff. But guess I was wrong. Everyone just wants a simple love story with a fairy tale feeling.

I feel so bad, that the two best scenes which I worked hard on were hardly even mentioned in the v. few reviews I got.  

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sshirley

Thank you so much Deeps.

Your review  just now was much needed. I was feeling so demotivated. 90% of my readers just read the last scene and went ballistic.

I was just getting so demotivated that I was thinking of just quitting this ff. What's the point when my readers don't even trust me?

They think I am trying to .. anyways leave it.

Will reply to ur mature take on my chapter when I am in a better mood.

Right now, just logging off. Mann hi khatta ho gaya hai. Feel like stopping it right away.

Hey Shirls I don't thnk anyone was trying to demotivate u ! It was pure fun thou I really dnt knw what happened! Bt I am sure each n evry reader respects the efforts a writer puts in into her story! They all love u n truly enjoy ur story! Hence the discussion. So smile , it increases face valueπŸ˜ƒ! 
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is OK...you write for yourself also not just for readers. Right?

Then how THT would have written...remember that first scene where Ashu had another woman in his flat...

That is OK... relax...let the reactions come...
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
N yes I forgot to mention , I hvnt said sorry for the late review coz I can't write a review for the heck of it! If u can take so much trouble gvng us such b'ful stories , that the least I can do , hence the delay. 
sshirley thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anjani9

It is OK...you write for yourself also not just for readers. Right?

Then how THT would have written...remember that first scene where Ashu had another woman in his flat...

That is OK... relax...let the reactions come...

I guess u r right Anjani.

But I think 2 days is enough to get ovr the shock.

Yeah I will write my next chapter only after I get some other reactions.

sshirley thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Hey Shirls I don't thnk anyone was trying to demotivate u ! It was pure fun thou I really dnt knw what happened! Bt I am sure each n evry reader respects the efforts a writer puts in into her story! They all love u n truly enjoy ur story! Hence the discussion. So smile , it increases face valueπŸ˜ƒ! 

I am fine yaar, just don't feel like writing.

OKay ji ye lo Just for u πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

But baaki sab ko - no writing next chapter till u give me some reviews.
sshirley thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepaligupta197

N yes I forgot to mention , I hvnt said sorry for the late review coz I can't write a review for the heck of it! If u can take so much trouble gvng us such b'ful stories , that the least I can do , hence the delay. 

Thank you so much Deeps.

No sorry needed at all. Your reviews are always worth waiting for.

@Bold - what do I say to that? Except  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where is response to my Ch-5 review???πŸ˜”